High Drama in Maha Episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kaha

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9492-high-drama-in-maha-episode-of-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani.htm

High Drama in Maha Episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..
Saturday, May 07, 2011 | 4:27:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 0 Comments
Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will see a big confrontation of Abhay and Piya in the maha episode...

Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will see a major confrontation between Abhay (Vivian Dsena) and Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) in tonight's Maha Episode.

Pia who cannot digest the fact that she has been bitten by Abhay will have a straight talk with the vampire in which Abhay reveals that he did all that to save her from the bad vampire Sidharth(Siddhant Karnick). However Pia will not listen to him and gets angry at Abhay and vows not to talk to him.

If this is not enough, Pia gets a hint that Abhay has a brother too. She googles on the computer, and gets to know that Abhay has hid the fact of having a brother from her. However she is unaware of the fact that Sid is Abhay's brother. She in turn goes to Siddharth to know of Abhay's brother and is shocked to see Haseena (Kishwar Merchant) there. But Sidharth somehow manages the situation and even confuses Pia all the more when the talk of Abhay's brother comes up.

All this and much more in Tonight's Maha episode of the show..

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
OH GOD! WHAT A EPISODE WILL IT BE!
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
WOW! now I m sure how famous Abhayendra n Mathili were! coz every time Pia googles about Abhayendra n Pandora palace, she gets a lot of info! AMetz the most searched faces on google!๐Ÿ˜› Btw thanx fr the article dear๐Ÿค—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much ..guys..GO THERE & COMMENT NOW..jiska dar tha wohi horaha hai..!!But lets be with BAHAY & PIYA in thick & THIN..God that Sid na..is tooo much I say..Phew..just read & commented over ther & what was that new pic..on the article..it was cool..!!
CANNOT thumbnail
I AM THE FIRST ONE TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE! YEAH!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so which thread are we supposed to post in๐Ÿ˜•

Go Pia for once speak ur heart out and let them hear u out.

it's abt time u also get to know abt what has been happening to ur body without ur knowledge.

I'm not really ur fan but in this case I'm on ur side and whatever u choose to do is fine by me.

latifa_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I hv found all aepisode again mon-fri. So sad! :(
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: latifa_28

Oh I hv found all aepisode again mon-fri. So sad! :(

yup!

so sad!

NO MON-SAT!

SO SAD!