Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
According to Temrocks he has already returned...where as i knew he starts from tomorrow as he will return today...but i would want her to be right, as that way we all are happy and secure in our minds that we do get to see Maaneet together from Monday...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

DD show Gc is hosting ?

For at least one episode i think... am not that sure if he has signed up with them or is making an appearence for one episode...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

Thanks khushi .but just i had a doubt ,. is "dream destinations is daily drama or fictional based story or it is about actors/personalexperiences of their journey for aspiring their dream   as the title suggest  or travel show.plz clear me.

No, it is actually travel based one where u will be shown some dream destinations where u can go for ur Vacs, or holidays...and there u are told everything abt that destination that they are featuring...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Thanks Khushi, can't wait to see the Maha episode hope it's rocking πŸ˜Š

It sure will be but u know i really want that chori-chupke fast breaking between them without the gharwalos knowledge...and Maan feeding geet is yet to come...hope they show that too,  we have already seen Geet feeding Maan after he was injured...
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for d wonderful news😊
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey thank you so much...after watching geet we learnt to ignore unwanted thingsπŸ˜­πŸ˜† and even learnt to concentrate and take things we just wanted.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...so don't worry dear we even know how much it takes for you to post this message khushπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰i...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi I saw this news on mahaepisode in the morning but as there was no confirmation from Star one website so didn't share it ..
I think they'll show next saturday itself...hope along with Ballu's pol khol they show Maaneet's SR too.
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 
u so much 
for the news
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx khushi...
hope he is appearing only for one show... special appearence or host...
ok i keep mouth close ,... pitty khushi...par dil dimagh ko kaise sambhalon... manta hi nahein πŸ˜‰
Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sindu1231

hey thank you so much...after watching geet we learnt to ignore unwanted thingsπŸ˜­πŸ˜† and even learnt to concentrate and take things we just wanted.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...so don't worry dear we even know how much it takes for you to post this message khushπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰i...

wow..  happy for maha episode :)😊  happy to know that gc has come back.. and happier to know that finally bd ko koi kaam to mila ..  lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰