gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for  the news khushi...😊
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much dear for sharing🤗...

Eagerly waiting to see beautiful MAANEET maahi moments on their first Karwachauth😍

Mahaepisode will be surely lovely...totally rocking!!!😊😉
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
frnd plzz tell mee is COMPLETE SHOW ko GC HOST KAR RAHE HAI
thx for the Newz :D
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow geet's maha episode..i am so looking for it...
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the awesome news! is the GC a weekly thing or a one time thing?!
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Khushi I saw this news on mahaepisode in the morning but as there was no confirmation from Star one website so didn't share it ..

I think they'll show next saturday itself...hope along with Ballu's pol khol they show Maaneet's SR too.

With everything we have an extra hope or wish of SR...kya kara...control nahi hota...remember our motto...i have given a punch line to it, tell me how u like it...Maneet's SR abh nahi toh kab...???😉
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

Thank u so much dear for sharing🤗...

Eagerly waiting to see beautiful MAANEET maahi moments on their first Karwachauth😍

Mahaepisode will be surely lovely...totally rocking!!!😊😉

Yeah Span, really hope that the Maha episode where the relevation is going to be taking place will be very exiciting and i surely want to see how the CVs are planning on executing that one...Maan has to come out of it with flying colours obviously...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu1231

hey thank you so much...after watching geet we learnt to ignore unwanted things😭😆 and even learnt to concentrate and take things we just wanted.😆😉...so don't worry dear we even know how much it takes for you to post this message khush😆😉i...

Sindu...i have a very good policy...i am no one to have any say in what he does or doesn't do in his life...as jst becoz i love him doesn't mean i can say anything and everything...so i jst ignore whatever i don't like straight away...so i jst never think of unpleasent things and only see him when he shares the screen with anybody i don't like...i think u got my gist...😉
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow😍
thanx for sharing