Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anu17

don't know what will happen...but just I wish that this track will increase the rating...and CV will do a good job...will see...

Yes anu it will increase the ratings
jsre thumbnail
Ya the new track will be interesting and for sure will not stop watching CB. As for devs character ...he is so angry on radhika bcoz of rohans condition if he comes to know that dadaji is in this state bcoz of BB dnt knw how bad he will behave with BB. I think this track will score for each and every characters of PR family.
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsre

Ya the new track will be interesting and for sure will not stop watching CB. As for devs character ...he is so angry on radhika bcoz of rohans condition if he comes to know that dadaji is in this state bcoz of BB dnt knw how bad he will behave with BB. I think this track will score for each and every characters of PR family.

right

avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harrokh

Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohiniπŸ˜† now it has come to the right trackπŸ‘...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frameπŸ˜ƒ

Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support them

Very well said Harrokh !!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClap I agree with you !!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: avina_forever

Very well said Harrokh !!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ I agree with you !!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thnxxx avina_forever
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you.. loving this track, need to wait for the CV to settle this track, i am sure then it will be really interesting. Now Dev is on side, but that's what it is, means, let the elders get their pieace of work too, and once they stabilize it,  hopefully radev will come in full action.. especially after Dev realize BB's real intention...

thanks for the post..
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
dont seperate them for too long pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
another thought  seeing devs neg. character reminded of him being in that show "KHAWEISH" long time ago see some  of the old shows on you tube
keep rocking cb
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: devina22

dont seperate them for too long pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another thought  seeing devs neg. character reminded of him being in that show "KHAWEISH" long time ago see some  of the old shows on you tube
keep rocking cb

Yes dev neg  charc reminds of him in "KHAWEISH"
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post Harrokh! We are here to stay πŸ˜‰ The storyline just started, hope the whole team succeed!

YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Nice post Harrokh! We are here to stay πŸ˜‰ The storyline just started, hope the whole team succeed!

Thnxxx ashna26