Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohini😆 now it has come to the right track👏...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frame😃
Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support them
yes very true ,strory cannot have only positivity ,to move further we need to include negetave traits also.
but want one thing from creatives that dev chracter needs to be strong and defensive when it comes to radhika
Originally posted by Harrokh

Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohini😆 now it has come to the right track👏...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frame😃
Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support them
Originally posted by barkhaagg

yes very true ,strory cannot have only positivity ,to move further we need to include negetave traits also.
but want one thing from creatives that dev chracter needs to be strong and defensive when it comes to radhika
u r absolutely right barkhaagg dev character shld be stronger
[QUOTE=Harrokh]Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohini😆 now it has come to the right track👏...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frame😃
Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support t
never going to quit watching cb like it too much (my kids say i am going bonkers about cb)
but guess what they have started watching it to (kind of ) kuch to aser padega writers per
to write good stuff sorry--- in some you are right--just want cb to be the top and best show
all the time.and avi and rubi the top 1-2 ranking

sorry looks like i posted this on the wrong post
but iam going to leave it takes a long time to type with one finger  
Edited by devina22 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by devina22

Yup
I love the new track...want to see RADEV separated for a long time under same roof...so can enjoy when they ll unite...and also story can be stretched for more episodes...
Originally posted by bvm30

I love the new track...want to see RADEV separated for a long time under same roof...so can enjoy when they ll unite...and also story can be stretched for more episodes...
no i dont want them for too long to be seperated
don't know what will happen...but just I wish that this track will increase the rating...and CV will do a good job...will see...
even i luv it. i knew dat cv's would make the track finally interestin