India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Just love it

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohiniLOL now it has come to the right trackClap...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frameBig smile
Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support them

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

lily28NabesaAvina_Love4everpjb1khus1973Feenievalleyhousejsresuktichymanju7ValinimasumasrilankaRadev_AvinaFan_rosezorinatmavina_foreveranusha34Daisy15Devika.Alyaa_27ashna26PutijaChalhovanu17devina22goolabfatssrilanka

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
yes very true ,strory cannot have only positivity ,to move further we need to include negetave traits also.
but want one thing from creatives that dev chracter needs to be strong and defensive when it comes to radhika

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1masumasrilankaavina_foreverDevika.YourNightmareNeerjaafatssrilanka

Radev_AvinaFan Senior Member
Radev_AvinaFan
Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harrokh

Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohiniLOL now it has come to the right trackClap...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frameBig smile
Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverzorinatmDevika.

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barkhaagg

yes very true ,strory cannot have only positivity ,to move further we need to include negetave traits also.
but want one thing from creatives that dev chracter needs to be strong and defensive when it comes to radhika
u r absolutely right barkhaagg dev character shld be stronger

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverdevina22

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Harrokh]Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohiniLOL now it has come to the right trackClap...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frameBig smile
Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support t
never going to quit watching cb like it too much (my kids say i am going bonkers about cb)
but guess what they have started watching it to (kind of ) kuch to aser padega writers per
to write good stuff sorry--- in some you are right--just want cb to be the top and best show
all the time.and avi and rubi the top 1-2 ranking

sorry looks like i posted this on the wrong post
but iam going to leave it takes a long time to type with one finger  

Edited by devina22 - 07 May 2011 at 8:47am

avina_foreverYourNightmare

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devina22

[QUOTE=Harrokh]Hey guys i just love this new track of CB radh in PB and rohan turning into a 10 year old boy's character and the jealousy of mohiniLOL now it has come to the right trackClap...Mentioning abt rohan now i love his character a 10 year old boy as for now he will not be hated as he was hated before i include my self in that list...But now it seems that we have to still wait a long time to see our most awaited radev scenes but one thing is good now we can see them in one frameBig smile
Just want to mention abt the posts that some of the members post that they will not watch CB again plz dont post such kinda posts every story has its ups and downs it doesn't mean that we will stop watching CB,we are loyal fans of CB and will never ever leave it and avina we will remain with them forever and will support t
never going to quit watching cb like it too much (my kids say i am going bonkers about cb)
but guess what they have started watching it to (kind of ) kuch to aser padega writers per
to write good stuff sorry--- in some you are right--just want cb to be the top and best show
all the time.and avi and rubi the top 1-2 ranking  
Yup

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever

bvm30 Newbie
bvm30
bvm30

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I love the new track...want to see RADEV separated for a long time under same roof...so can enjoy when they ll unite...and also story can be stretched for more episodes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zorinatmdevina22Neerjaa

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bvm30

I love the new track...want to see RADEV separated for a long time under same roof...so can enjoy when they ll unite...and also story can be stretched for more episodes...
no i dont want them for too long to be seperated

avina_foreverdevina22

Go to top