Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Kitty Krishna

Whether Radaan subhams this and starts another one or not - would request them to please please show some intelligent police officers and investigations being done. Dont they call for a forensic department to sieve the site?  They havent got even a piece of Sethupathy's clothing at the crime site - how do they presume him dead.  Wont they manhunt for him too?   Logic E illaama ottu kEttu ideasa point nu sollra police officer ellaam IPS cadre naa konjam kEvalamaa irukku...

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Roja dear,

look like a big upset on the election for DMK.

ZEE
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zee, TN always has to choose between two robbers - one goes out,
in comes another πŸ˜‰ Only consolation is ... there will be a small gap
between the robberies πŸ˜‰
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Kitty Krishna

Whether Radaan subhams this and starts another one or not - would request them to please please show some intelligent police officers and investigations being done. Dont they call for a forensic department to sieve the site?  They havent got even a piece of Sethupathy's clothing at the crime site - how do they presume him dead.  Wont they manhunt for him too?   Logic E illaama ottu kEttu ideasa point nu sollra police officer ellaam IPS cadre naa konjam kEvalamaa irukku...

Arraikorai yah CSI pathal ithu thaan case Elcat. πŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Zee, TN always has to choose between two robbers - one goes out,
in comes another πŸ˜‰ Only consolation is ... there will be a small gap
between the robberies πŸ˜‰

Isn't there any one more qualified to lead TN.

Understand the uneducated worshipping the 'God' of TN, but educated ones too?

Will it stop if the robbers reach the other side.  Although I cannot understand one 80 years of sort, who has earned so much of wealth where 5 or more of his generation can survive, yet he wants to be in politic.

I wonder for whom the second robber accumulating so much of wealth. 😲
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks for the updatse Roja dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CM went on Summer vacation to London and Canada

She came back recently and I think this all mokkai episodes will end now
shamnath thumbnail
I have not been watching this serial for the third week. I think Madhavi is getting more interesting than Chellamae. Dammit!

Even if Anjali gets him to murder, someone must have sent him to her. Who is that someone?

Next the guy will get murdered. Chellama will keep quiet because of Anjali. She would be thrown to jail. Then what else could happen?

Oh yes, she would be out and find out that the husband is behaving strangely. Sees the samiyar who tells her that his life is in danger. She would be out to save him and probably will find out that her baby is with Kamini.

Chitthi - Saradha went to jail
Arasi - Arasi went to jail
Chellamae - Chellama goes to jail

Sivaranjani is a police officer in Chitthi, Arasi and Chellamae. Ennamo vere aal kidaikatha mathiri. These people are showing how stupid the pilice officer is.

Please end this serial. We can expect the serial to go on for weeks!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamnath

Please end this serial. We can expect the serial to go on for weeks!

Weeks???πŸ˜‰ No kidding - you probably meant YEARS?? πŸ˜‰
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka, CM going to jail? Ok heroins ellam going to jail orru trend pole seriale. πŸ˜‰
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

ada kashtakaalamE... marupadiyum enakku araikorai police department dealing... I regret not joining the IPS  more and more after I began updating this serial.