Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow that was simply  outstanding Darshu diii... i still remember when we were thinking about songs for new Sarja VM... that time we did not have enough emotional scenes when you suggested this song... and now with the flow of emotional scenes on Sarja... this song was just apt for the situation... loved it to infinity... perfect combination of scenes... especially i loved the part when the line says something like kaise likhu nayi dastaan... and the scene of Sarja signing the medical papers of Chandu was too good...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good one darshudi๐Ÿ‘

sujju: exam kyasa tha?????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

good one darshudi๐Ÿ‘

sujju: exam kyasa tha?????

Hey Usma...๐Ÿ˜ƒ exam was good...๐Ÿ˜Š but still i'm scared to tell something... anyways my results will indicate how i fared in it...๐Ÿ˜†
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
darshu thankyou so much for making VM on Sarje.it was so emotional ...luved it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Fabulous Darshu. The pain is so evident. His action in the show this past week was heart wrenching and the song is just so apt. great job Darshu๐Ÿ‘

premheerfan42 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome VM.well done i wtched the first  VM loved kapil he jst rcks
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Wow that was simply  outstanding Darshu diii... i still remember when we were thinking about songs for new Sarja VM... that time we did not have enough emotional scenes when you suggested this song... and now with the flow of emotional scenes on Sarja... this song was just apt for the situation... loved it to infinity... perfect combination of scenes... especially i loved the part when the line says something like kaise likhu nayi dastaan... and the scene of Sarja signing the medical papers of Chandu was too good...

Thanks Sujju... I am glad u liked it...
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley121

darshu thankyou so much for making VM on Sarje.it was so emotional ...luved it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks Smiley.. I am glad u liked it... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: premheerfan42

Awesome VM.well done i wtched the first  VM loved kapil he jst rcks

Thanks ... Yes Kapil rocks!! ๐Ÿ˜›
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent VM on sarja...i liked the song u have chosen,,,,,,everything was perfect.

thankyou for sharing with us๐Ÿ˜Š