TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys...firstly,I',m So sorry for the delay!I didn't get the time to see the episode only!So I've finally seen it and here goes...I'm skipping the Aarti scenes as I know no one's interested!

Epi begins with Savitri dancing at Abhi's haldi ceremony.Everyone calls Abhi but he pretends to sleep.But finally after much coaxing by Alka and his mom,he comes down.There everyone applies Haldi on him and Chander comes and they all play Haldi ki holi!Lot of fun family moments there!Aarti is shown flashbacking about her fight with Chander and then she calls him but he doesnt pick up.
Chander clicks photographs of Alka applying Mehendi and Savitri catches him and sees the pictures.When Alka shows her mehndi to Savitri she gets all emotional and says her turn is next.Chander and Alka give everyone sherbet where one lady offers her sister's hand in marriage to Chander!He plays along to irritate Alka.Then they go off and Chander makes Alka drink sherbet.
NNT is very happy and informs Savitri and Abhi that they have won the pre-polls by a huge marhin and that Gauri is very lucky for them.Abhi gives Savitri and her blessings the credit.Abhi then says that NNT's mithai(bribe) worked!
Aarti is very upset regarding the loss but Bapuji consoles her saying all is not lost and she shouldn't be scared.

Precap:Aamir and Sanjeeda dancing at Abhi's sangeet.

All in all nothing major happened in the epis..mainly the wedding prep.Super cute ChAlka scenes.

Guys,nowadays a lot of songs are playing in the show.Ive added the ones I remember.Lemme know if I leave out any..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

thnx for the update

and from next time do write abt abhishek arti scenes if there is any

coz their scenes r like fire whereas chander arti or arti babuji r boring

but i luv arti babuji scenes coz he always shows her the straight path