Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Maaneet's Romantic Image" brutally murdered. (Page 4)

mystic_dunes Senior Member
mystic_dunes
mystic_dunes

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
stop spreading negativity in the forum with these kind of posts ...geet is doing just fine...yeah the show is not exactly what it was like last year...but its not possible to maintain tht consistency...especially in daily soap..it seems like u havent watched any daily soap before...all the characters change a lil bit according to the story line as the show progresses... cut the creatives some slack...and yeah the current track of geet is nice and intresting...if you dont like it then dont watch it...and if you are so hell bent in voicing your criticism...why not address to the creatives..send them a mail with your two cents...why spread stuff on the forum like geet has a dooming future...

Edited by mystic_dunes - 07 May 2011 at 8:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07ranjnanarang--Kesh--Mehek25

pulvi16 Senior Member
pulvi16
pulvi16

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
yes i agree fully with you. the new creative team reallyyy sucks. i hate them. the passion and intensity are missing a looot.
pulvi16 Senior Member
pulvi16
pulvi16

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hi mystic_dunes its not about spreading negativity.its explainig the views and one more thing you can see is they have given the complete analysis of the charcters and scenes.have you ever seen this kind of analysis for any othr show nope you will not see. the explanation given here is logical.

From this only you can see how we all Really LOVVVed the show and dont wqant the show getting drifted.this is one show which touched our hearts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geetseason2

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
plz
if u dont like it dont see
but dont waste our writing these useless posts 
we loved , we love geet and we will love geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic_dunes

stop spreading negativity in the forum with these kind of posts ...geet is doing just fine...yeah the show is not exactly what it was like last year...but its not possible to maintain tht consistency...especially in daily soap..it seems like u havent watched any daily soap before...all the characters change a lil bit according to the story line as the show progresses... cut the creatives some slack...and yeah the current track of geet is nice and intresting...if you dont like it then dont watch it...and if you are so hell bent in voicing your criticism...why not address to the creatives..send them a mail with your two cents...why spread stuff on the forum like geet has a dooming future...
Think once again about your comment:

I am a marketing professionall,an experienced person and I am using my skills to make the makers aware what is going wrong and it is only for you fans.

If you are happy with the present track,the way maaneet scenes are written and shot then why wud i have a problem but then look around many relate to what I have written so niether i am completely right nor I am completely wrong.
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

plz
if u dont like it dont see
but dont waste our writing these useless posts 
we loved , we love geet and we will love geet
Think once again about your comment:

I am a marketing professionall,an experienced person and I am using my skills to make the makers aware what is going wrong and it is only for you fans.

If you are happy with the present track,the way maaneet scenes are written and shot then why wud i have a problem but then look around many relate to what I have written so niether i am completely right nor I am completely wrong.

If you find this illogical then geet deserves what it will get in future,blind fan following is bad fans you are just pushing maaneet towards end by not speaking up what you exactly feel.

Do you find the same passion in Maaneet scenes which was there before?

if yes then you can disagree with me but not ask me to quit the show or abuse me.

I have my own view and i can express it.
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pulvi16

hi mystic_dunes its not about spreading negativity.its explainig the views and one more thing you can see is they have given the complete analysis of the charcters and scenes.have you ever seen this kind of analysis for any othr show nope you will not see. the explanation given here is logical.

From this only you can see how we all Really LOVVVed the show and dont wqant the show getting drifted.this is one show which touched our hearts
I thank a ton for your reply and relating to what i have written.

Yes no one does so much analysis but this is part of my job and I have just used it to explain it to the makers where they are heading.
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Hi TM,

You have every right to voice your opinion/s. After all, it's a public forum. And yes, others can disagree or agree but they can't tell you to stop watching the show.

But, I'm curious about one thing though...you say that you are a marketing professional...then, how come you have so much time on your hands to write such detailed analysis of the show?

Excuse me for saying this, but, it looks as though you spend ALL your time watching every minute detail of the show...such dedication requires a great amount of a person's time. And, then to sit down and write every minutiae of each aspect of a line, scene, song and look suggests that every other aspect of your life HAS to take a back seat.

So, my question is, how do you do your job as a marketing professional and STILL find time to write reams and reams of critique on, what is after all, a soap opera?

Having said this, yes, the maneet passion is missing but honestly, I can live with that as I'm enjoying Beeji's family's track a lot...it makes up for any lack of passion from Maaneet's side or even from us viewers' side.Smile

Edited by pippa - 08 May 2011 at 4:39am

Go to top