Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Maaneet's Romantic Image" brutally murdered. - Page 4

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi TM,

You have every right to voice your opinion/s. After all, it's a public forum. And yes, others can disagree or agree but they can't tell you to stop watching the show.

But, I'm curious about one thing though...you say that you are a marketing professional...then, how come you have so much time on your hands to write such detailed analysis of the show?

Excuse me for saying this, but, it looks as though you spend ALL your time watching every minute detail of the show...such dedication requires a great amount of a person's time. And, then to sit down and write every minutiae of each aspect of a line, scene, song and look suggests that every other aspect of your life HAS to take a back seat.

So, my question is, how do you do your job as a marketing professional and STILL find time to write reams and reams of critique on, what is after all, a soap opera?

Having said this, yes, the maneet passion is missing but honestly, I can live with that as I'm enjoying Beeji's family's track a lot...it makes up for any lack of passion from Maaneet's side or even from us viewers' side.😊
Edited by pippa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pippa

Hi TM,

You have every right to voice your opinion/s. After all, it's a public forum. And yes, others can disagree or agree but they can't tell you to stop watching the show.

But, I'm curious about one thing though...you say that you are a marketing professional...then, how come you have so much time on your hands to write such detailed analysis of the show?

Excuse me for saying this, but, it looks as though you spend ALL your time watching every minute detail of the show...such dedication requires a great amount of a person's time. And, then to sit down and write every minutiae of each aspect of a line, scene, song and look suggests that every other aspect of your life HAS to take a back seat.

So, my question is, how do you do your job as a marketing professional and STILL find time to write reams and reams of critique on, what is after all, a soap opera?

Having said this, yes, the maneet passion is missing but honestly, I can live with that as I'm enjoying Beeji's family's track a lot...it makes up for any lack of passion from Maaneet's side or even from us viewers' side.😊

I am a relationship manager,so i am not in sales,i handle cor porate clients and besides that i travel 4 hours daily in train between poona and daund.

I get ample time in train and yes once written i do not rethink tht is why many spelling mistakes.

Above that..since i have access to net 24/7 it is easier..i think fast type fast and my analytical capability is good by god's grace..i watch geet once and since i hv a passion for creativity as well i quickly understand wht makers wud show further and tht is why my articles sound more of warnings which come out true..

like i said guru and drashti will pay in terms of their popularity and thei popularity as brand Maaneet has reduced to half to what it was last year..

DD and GC wont realise it now but in future for sure..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by mystic_dunes

stop spreading negativity in the forum with these kind of posts ...geet is doing just fine...yeah the show is not exactly what it was like last year...but its not possible to maintain tht consistency...especially in daily soap..it seems like u havent watched any daily soap before...all the characters change a lil bit according to the story line as the show progresses... cut the creatives some slack...and yeah the current track of geet is nice and intresting...if you dont like it then dont watch it...and if you are so hell bent in voicing your criticism...why not address to the creatives..send them a mail with your two cents...why spread stuff on the forum like geet has a dooming future...

Hi TM,

I took so long to read this post and after that I took even longer contemplating what to write...but after a great deal of deliberation I decided to write something...I agree with what mystic_dunes and Pippa have written...No point in spreading so much negativity about the show...most of what you have written is nothing but criticism in some form or other...We must remember that by criticising the show we are only ruining its popularity and playing into the hands of others who promote their fav show in a positive light...not that I am running down any other show...but after watching so many of them I feel that GHSP does have a certain charm to it even now...as for the romance wearing a bit thin...we must remember that too much of anything always causes problems... remember this show has completed 300 episodes...the initial girl-meets-boy stage is over...so are the fights..the falling in love..the initial realisation of love...etc have already been shown... also the marriage is over...now they are in a different stage of their life...so let the story proceed from here...I personally like this Beeji and family track...I have always found this show very good and will always find it very good...I like the whole team of the show and wish them all the very best for the future also...Please don't mind my saying this but are u truly a GHSP fan?...if so then pls write something more positive the next time... 
Geetseason2 thumbnail
whatever is written is written as a harsh fact which is true with geet and many feel it but may be dont comment.

i understand many are die hard fans and so am i but i have beleived in giving fair feedback irrespective of outcome and that is why i have given examples not to criticise but to make makers understand where they are lacking and what fans want.

above is the link to scene i have written as an example for makers who now hv no vision for maaneet...

and the scene is written to prove hw easy it is to write for drashti and gurmeet becoz fans want to see them in any good romantic situation even if simple

read it link the scene u will relate to what i have written here
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow ur posts r amazing, u think really deep, very impressive👏

, yes i agree geet is losing its charm , the jodi is gr8 but the story, i still dont understand why idi they kill the baby😭 4 me original geet ended onthat day,  and i talk abt facts, its not the top show of star one
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Thanks dear just trying my best to inform the makers with points
Geetseason2 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1679074

Read the scenes written in above link and feel the difference and understand the reason why and what i am trying to say.