"Maaneet's Romantic Image" brutally murdered.

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Future of Maaneet scenes,series Geet and hopes of fans is in dark as long as the present creatives are there and the reasons are given with proper examples to make you beleive series Geet may have scope but Maaneet under the present writers will only loose their charm.

Why? well I wud rather explain how as well but before that read this article:

In the morning I had written an article to get feedback for this question:

Is Geet gaining or loosing evrything? read & think

Coming down to the present scenario and few in the past:

For example:

When Mamaji locks Maan and Geet...
ideally they shud have cut down on Mamaji's over stretched scene which is liked only if kept in limits...and they shud have shown a scene where Geet get's upset:

Now here is what I wud have shown:

Geet gets upset and scolds Maan...Maan ignores Geet and glares at her...he makes a walk towards geet...Geet is still talking and Maan pulls her close to himself and keeps his hand on Geet's mouth..

Maan: bahut jyada bolti ho tum Geet...
Maan: Mera Naam Maan Sigh Khurana hai aur tum Geet Khurana ho...meri patni..agar aaj humein koi pakad bhi leta hai toh hum sabko sach batadenge..
Maan and geet in an eye lock with Maan glaring and geet realising Maan is her husband..and he was right

Geet; Maan lekin
Maan: tumhein chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi...mein peeche ke raaste bhi nicche ja sakta hu..

Maan: geet mein tumharein gharwaalo ka dil jeetna chahta hu aur mujhe lagta hai tum kuch jyada hi ghabra rahi ho...

Geet hugs Maan and informs him that she feared how beeji and tji wud react...

Maan informs Geet:Geet agar tumhein lagta hai woh kaise react karenge toh tum yeh bhi jaanti ho mein kaise react karunga,tum Maan Singh Khurana ki patni ho,Maan ki Geet aur meine wada kiya tha tumse ki tumhari aankhon mein aansu nahi aayenge..Mein tumharein parivaar ka dil jeetunga bina kisike dil ko thess pahunchaye lekin tumhein pareshaan karke nahi,meine pehle bhi kaha tha tumse tumharein poore parivaar ko mein akele hi sambhal lunga..

Scene ends...Dev comes and opems the door

Now: the above lines of Maan give a feel of strong and dashing Maan we have seen,the issue is not he is a driver now,the issue is he is made look act and also behave like a driver which is disgusting indeed where he is afraid of and running around like coward and a joker jumping from windows..

But what was shown was a very very irritating over stretched scene of mamaji with nandini and then his conversation with family members.

More examples to show how loose is the hold of the present writers on the storyline ...

Many wud agree to the fact that Maaneet scenes have lost effect and passion in it and it is not becoz of actors Drashti and Gurmeet but is a result of lack of vision of the new writers in their writing and the director in his capability to present the Maaneet scenes.

Now to prove my point that the present writers and creative team lack serious commitment,vision and planning for Maaneet scenes I wud put forth few points to you guys,read them and think if really it is an issue with dates of Gurmeet and Drashti or is it a case where the writers and the director in particular is just not good enough,competant and capable to first right a scene and then visualise and present it by asking Maaneet to enact accordingly:

I wud get back to the time when the present writers took over and gave us the most disgusting plot where during holi Geet allows Dev to touch her and she too applied tikka to Dev

Overall Geet was never in such a big mess as it is now and all this when the track is excellent and has potential to revive the series,but just becoz of writing teams and Director's incapability to handle Maaneet scenes and plan episodes with 15 minutes of Maaneet and 5 minutes of others formula...Geet is indeed moving towards silent death,if the present treatment continues.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Another example:

1) When Maan comes in night in Geet's room it was possible for the makers to continue the scene at night with cute romance and chat..and push other scenes where jugnu mama follows Maan to next episode.

This is what I mean whe I say dont cut down o parallel track scenes but keep them within 5 minutes time and plan the episodes with 15:5 minutes formula...

Similar scearios where Maaneet scenes cud have been stretched and continued:

2) Maan comes early morning in Geet's room and instead of lacchi disturbing,a cute romantic scene stretched and continued.

But what was served was Maan thrown out and irritating mama comes in with an stretched scene of him searching for clue...

Now Gurmeet and Drashti were available but still just becoz the writers and the director lacks ideas and vision to preset Maaneet they just preffered to take the easier optio of bringing in someone...

3) Maan and Geet scene in kitchen and the perfect example of how bad is the vision of the director when it comes to choosig angles ad the editing team when it comes to giving preference to which clip available as a option.

Even here lacchi enters to stretch the scene,an example how clueless are the writers with Maaeet scenes..

Ideally when lacchi leaves..the best form was to show Maan coming from behin,keeping his head on Geet's shoulder hugging her from behind and both preparing lassi...and then stretch it to a point where Maan asks Geet to come out and both meet secretly and have lassi together...Maahi maahi all the way..

Now tell me where is the secret romancing sequence shown till date and what is so special maaneet are doing to win hearts...

4) Another scene was when Maan shows Geet dresses and Geet comes close to Maan and Maan kisses her hand..the way it was shot and edited was unfortunate..

If you check the pictures uploaded by Geet on facebook and the one shot and shown in episode,the angle from where the snap was taken was better becoz it gave clear vision of both Gurmeet and Drashti but what was shown in episode was either a result of editing team casual approach or director himself lacking the capability to view which angle was better.

5) Followed by the scene where Maan tries to convince Geet...the tailor sequence,Geet getting angry,Maan following her..all the scene rushed as if the writers and director wanted to go back to their fav Dev and Jugnu mama...and get done with Maaneet..

6) Add to it the scene day before yesterday..when Geet and Pammi have an interaction and Maan comes in...it was a clear case of either lack of will or idea to stretch maaneet scenes and the result was beeji coming in...

Coming in of beeji cud have been pushed for few minutes for sure after adding 2to 3 minutes of maaneet instead of pulling Dev and Nandini's literaaly unwanted filler scene...whcih cud have been spared for the next episode of half..to fill 5 minutes of other scenes...

That is why I said dont chop parallel track just plan it and plan its pace keeping in mind 5 minutes maximum..time alloted to other tracks ...than maaneet..

7) What has been served in past two days is so disappointing that many feel Geet was no more Geet after holi sequence and now was on the way of forcing the loyals to quit the show.

Gurmeet was not available but it was certainly possible to show an extended scene of Drashti as Geet and Adi Sir before Maan and Dev come in...

But yesterday was so disappointing and it clearly appeared that Jugnu maama and Nadini alongwith Dev were getting unnecessary footage and all this despite Drashti available.

8) Even day before yesterday the way and manner in which the scene was shot and screenn and clip shifting was done many felt Nandini was more important and so Was Dev becz while Geet was talking and delivering her lines..either Dev or Mamaji or Nandini were shown making many feel Geet did not exist..

These are small points which make the difference between a good and a pathetic episode and the editing team shud be bliamed for it..

9) There are few more sequences where Maan and geet scenes cud have been added and parallel track scenes pushed further when Geet gives Dev as Maan another chance..a scene added where Geet has an conversation with Maan expressing she did not like the fact that dev was considered as her husband as she hates that fact...and Dev getting all the credit and Maan in return asking her to calm down and trust him...But the scene was never thought off and as expected why so..it seems and it is been proved Dev is more important for the present writers.

10) I can add scene even now specially where ideally it is possible to show Maan chupke se coming in Geet's room late night and early morning and offering her sargi or dresing her up as a dulhan his wife who is celebrating her first KC..

But the present writers as expected dont understand the sensitive and passion aspect of Maaneet romance and as it is felt and assured..

KC of Maaneet will be rushed or shot pathetically with no passion in it as the writing team wont provide the dialogue writer the scope to add few lines...

The gut feeling is,as long as the present creatives and writers and director in particular is handling the track the fans and makers of Geet cannot expect any wonders and rather wud visualise the debacle of the series...

Geetseason2 thumbnail
When was the last passionate moment seen..it was last saturday..this entire week provided great oppurtunities which were sacrificed to show other tracks or were left healf hearted for what reason I dont know..

Sooner Nissar and Starone realises it is better for them to take action and also decision making.

Today:

1) Jugnu mama from being a funny character is now turning into an irritating character becoz of too much emphasis on his scenes,quiet possible to woo male audiences...

His scene with Beeji stretched for no reason..this time cud have been utilised for Maaneet scenes..in short the writers and director has no idea and vision for maaneet scenes despite their track offering chance to show atleast one big 7 minute scene everyday.

2) Dev and Geet's scenes again for no reason only reason i understand is to iclude Jugnu mama's scene..in short jugnu maama is getting more screen space than MSK...

3) The way scenes are shot and the angles used..it is technicalities,I dont wanna bother laymen watching episodes...i have my own creative point of view and cant force it..

But...again..creatives lack of vision exposed...nandini has literaaly no value in terms of future tracks...and long run of the series...but her scenes and lines are more forced...i dont know how many are interested in her love story with Dev..and what future scope it offers..

4) Even how Maan is winning heart is not properly written..the present writers are going clueless as to how to take the show forward..with unnecessary stretching of jugnu mamaji's scene...

5) Maaneet scenes with literally no vision,passion and scope..

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Does a show or its characters  and their so called chemistry require so much of analysis or work...I DONT THINK SO ...cause its after all its fiction meant for entertainment and as long as it does that watch it or move on if it doesnt ...its not like its yr life
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Geetseason2 thumbnail
The result of the present track is:

Its been 40 days this track is on and such is the mentality of new writers and makers that for them parallel track is more important.

"get is dead clear if not now or in future,as long as Drashti and Gurmeet's scenes are dominating and make up atleast 15 minutes of the show,your show is flying high with crazy fan following,with the present track you may not be loosing TRP's now but surely in future.

But the buggest thing you are loosing is fan's patience,their trust,their loyal fan following and the fact that atleast your series made many think for a fiction..

You better think it now or be ready for one of the most unfprtunate reactions from fans in future for such a lovely sereis which has lost everything in this track.

1) Maaneet's characters

2) Maaneet;s passion

3) Maaneet's love for each other.

4) Trust and belief of fans

5) Future prospects for Drashti and Gurmeet becoz they were certainly a bigger brand to recognise and follow and will now feel the consequences of incompetant vision of writers and directors with falling passion of maaneet's for the series if not certainly for them..

Making many feel they shud quit Geet and work on some other project where their talent is justified.

We are not interested in Dev's new love life and his romance with Nandidni and with each episode passing the mamaji's character is getting into nerves.We are not all interested in any parallel track if it eats up screen space of Maaneet to an extent this track has done...

If you feel Geet has no scope,end it for God's sake rather than fooling fans..if you feel actors have issues sit down and think come to final conclusions but atleast do not waste times of fans who wait for hours and are served shit..

"May be you are waiting for fans to get out of addiction and I certainly wish many do come out of addiction,becoz addiction is for Drashti and Gurmeet and not the series and we feel sorry for them."

Geetseason2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

Does a show or its characters  and their so called chemistry require so much of analysis or work...I DONT THINK SO ...cause its after all its fiction meant for entertainment and as long as it does that watch it or move on if it doesnt ...its not like its yr life

when it is about drashti and gurmeet and a show called geet then only you get articles like this with passion and vision.

Analysis is for good and not pointing out,after all we all want our maaneet back,atleast appreciate i am doing it for fans who feel passion is indeed missing and they feel something is going wrong with maaneet scenes.
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Few points which wud prove how loose is the hold of the present writers on the current track and how incompetant is their vision when it comes to understanding the relationship which Maaneet have with each other and the love and understanding they have:

I wont get into the holi sequence becoz it is much talked and hated in the past and writers began their mission of ruining series Geet by ruining the character of Geet and make her look selfish only becoz justification given to Maan or fans for Geet forgiving and allowing Dev to touch her and apply colours and in return she applying tikka wasnt convincing and despite knowing the fact that Dev's presence is much hated...

Even if they had to show the scene then the justification during Maaneet reunion shud have been strong enough and which was not the case,leading to many feel Maan was too much bogged down by Geet making him accept even those faults of Geet which cannot be imagined by anyone...

1) "A rapist can be forgived but cannot be allowed and given the freedom of touching you even though infront of the family members,the way present writers have made Dev an hero is unfortunate to see,hurting sentiments of women who related to Geet once and later lost faith in her character.

2) "Add to it Geet's behaviour in Amritsar and the way Maan was shown entirely guilty for his act and Geet innocent was unacceptable indeed."

3)"Present writers were and are so stubborn in their view that they ignored the fact that many fans are against the track and to calm them down atleast the justification during the reunion shud have been excellent."

I had written a scene for reunion which eventually turned out to be far better than what makers showed but I do appreciate and praise the makers of the letter sequence.

4) 'Even now Geet and Maan's comfort is unacceptable and makers cant force the viewers to accept Geet's comfort with Dev which is beyond imagination and difficult to digest."

5) "Before I begin with scenes and ideal way of presenting them,I wud like to make it clear that these plots were written way before and shared way before but the makers did not even consider to have a look and rather the moderator mever bothered.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

when it is about drashti and gurmeet and a show called geet then only you get articles like this with passion and vision.

Analysis is for good and not pointing out,after all we all want our maaneet back,atleast appreciate i am doing it for fans who feel passion is indeed missing and they feel something is going wrong with maaneet scenes.

Like do u own the show and its actors and characters ?...and its not like Geet is the ultimate show and Maaneet are the ultimate pair ...and u sound obsessed rather than sounding like a fan or a voice for the fans
Geetseason2 thumbnail
I will highlight the scenes before reunion later on,first I will prove my point from the scene which was shown for reunion:

"We all know how much we love the moments in past which were spent by Maan and Geet while falling in love,while in love and after wedding,but despite repeated attempts to suggest the makers of Geet that they have treasure in terms of scenes in the past the present writers are too stubborn and arrogant to take points from an admirer which is now used by other shows like odhni,yes odhni creatives are using suggestions given by maaneet fans for GHSP in their show.

Here is the scene:

Geet reads the letter and imagines Maan and the current scene was re edited becoz letter sequence was a masterpiece from present writers and director indeed:

As the current scene suggests... that Geet is feeling Maan's presence and his love when she is reading the letter an ideal scene to have an impact and impression on fans wud be...

Geet at the end of the letter feeling Maan going far from her..

"Scene where Maan kisses her forehead and steps backwards moving far from her sight...and Geet forwarding her hand and asking Maan to wait and not go...and then finds Maan disappear..making Geet feel

"Maan's presence gone when she is not able to feel him physically,making her beleive her Maan wasn't there and she cant feel him and take him in her arms..making her miss Maan badly...when she hugs the free air and space with no Maan in her arms."

A long scene with all those moments...words and lines said by Maan which are still loved by fans is desired...

E.g...a Scene in reverse order...with clips of all those moments joined together...as flashing memories in mind of Geet...

Starting with:

1) Maan''s lines to Geet when he takes her out for a movie and tells her his story and wishes he gets geet as her life partner..

2) Maan's lines when "Geet" apologises to Maan after misunderstanding him over pregnancy issue and him keeping distance from Geet and when Maan informs the gift which accidently fell down and got dismantle was again in place.

3) Maan's lines during wedding ceremony and his concern when Geet was constantly attacked...

4) Maan's princely entry on a horse and his assurance to Geet that it was his dream and Maan and Geet can never be seperated in his dreams..

5) Maan's guilt after he chooses Geet over the baby..after the bathroom drama...and Geet and baby in danger..

Followed by scene related to Maan Geet and Dev in natural order...making Geet realise why Maan reacted sharply and why he was so angry on her:

1) Starting with Maan asking Geet for help and if she wanted the culprit to be behind bars and Geet feeling Maan's restlessness and determination to find the culprit...

( Scene before Maaneet leave for Manali)

2) Followed by...Maan slapping Dev and handing them over to police..

3) Maan hiding things from Geet and taking blaim on himself to keep Geet away from Dev and naint

4) Geet's maafinama and Maan accepting it..

5) Maan's dramatic.." Maang bharo sabke saamne" when he accepts Geet infront of everyone..

6) Maan's anger when he sees Dev in Shimla...and his words where he feels for Geet making Geet kiss him on his cheeks

7) Maan's efforts to throw Dev out...becoz he wud trouble Geet..

8) Scene where Maan asks Geet what special Dev had done that she was playing holi with Dev..

9) Followed by Geet realising Maan might have seen her applying tikka and allowing Dev to apply colours to her.

10 Followed by Maan using the "Gairat" word which is the buzz of the town and is the new word to break relationships... if one is fed up..

11) Geet recollecting scene in farm house when she forgives Dev and realising Maan might have reached there and heard it...

12) Followed by Maan's apology in the market...as he was unaware...

13) Geet's warning to Maan...

14) Maan's challenge...

15) Maan's letter which shatters Geet making her feel she had stretched it so far that Maan was out of her sight and maybe for ever...

Entire scenes connected to make Geet feel and realise that Maan was provoked becoz of misunderstanding

Scene with background music at higher pitch and pace...

Where great Maaneet moments...flash...as Geet looks back at her life with Maan in it...

Staring with:

1) Maan saying those lines to provoke Geet to be self independent..and when he saves her for the first time

2) Geet's decision to find Dev..

3) Maan saving Geet from Brij ..

4) Geet registering complain..

5) Maan and Geet first clash in the office...

6) Maan's determination to drop Geet back home after he rescues her from road side tapori's...

7) Maan and Geet's first maahi moment when Maan holds Geet's hand after she spills coffee on his shirt...

8) Maan saying "sorry" for the first time to Geet..

9) Maan and Geet's passionate "Kurbaan hua" clip..

10 Maan giving his coat and then holding her to walk with torn saree,...

11) Maan and Geet's scenes in locked room ...

12) Maan and Geet's hug in the rain...

13) Maaneet scenes from outhouse...track..Maan hurt..asking Geet to stay backk...most scenes from that track..

14) Maan getting furrious on the client for insulting Geet..

15) Maan's lines where he informs Geet he cannot see anyone else and an outsider insulting Geet infron of him..

16) Maan...asking to arrange food for Geet while she was out searching for pari..

17) Maaneet passionate hug outside the PUB..

18) Maan taking Geet in his arms as his 'fiance" to introduce to dadi..

19) Maan and Geet's ring ceremony..

20) Maan kissing Geet's hand in office...

21) Maan pulling Geet closer to lock her open button in one of the wedding ceremonies.

22) Maan...saving Geet again..

23) Those line after saving Geet again..

24) Maan's lines when he asks geet to be herself..when she dresses in western..for demello's wedding ceremony..

25) Geet revealing the truth..

26) Maan taking her back home and eating papita..to save geet from dadi..

27) Maan proposing on station..

28) Geet's lines where she says Maan his happiness was the priority for her..

29) Maaneet in "roop tera mastana"

30) Maaneet proposal and "Taveez handover"

31) The engagement drama.

32) Geet striving to search Maan..

33) Maan and Geet reunion...

34) Maan's acceptance he was possessive about Geet..." Maan the tailor sequence"..

35) Maan's lines to geet where he says no promise was relevant...if Geet's life was in danger...

36).Maan's line during wedding ceremony...when all have dinner together..

37) Maan's clarification to Dev where he says his relation with Geet was strong enough for anyone to intervene..

38) Maan's accident...

39) Geet realising her state during that scenario and what she felt...

40) Geet questioning Maan when he gets upset over Geet after he realises Dev had donated blood and why didnt she let him die...and in reply..she questions Maan whether...

"If he wud be able to survive without her and the baby "...

All these moments of few seconds...each when joined together wud hardly take 15 minutes...with flashes of Geet thinking about it coming in between at regular intervals..

First break utilised...

But the impact on audiences wud be immense...with all those lovely moments relived and relived in detail and not a formality where scenes flash to show someone in memory..

Try this...scene as after the scene...Geet herself realises and questions whether she wud be able to survive...and live without Maan...a similar question when she asked Maan...about it...when Maan tells geet why didn't she let him die instead of asking help from dev

Well makers you have a treasure in terms of Maaneet moments which can be used ..

If I was the director or writer..this scene wud have flashed ...where Geet feels she was nothing without Maan...a scene of realisation...before the ...

"Passionate reunion happens"...

Think about it..take care...and best of luck with your show..."Geet" jo aakhir hui fans se parayiii...

Have a good weekend..read the future track for Geet ..as Season 2...if you trust my passion and vision for Maaneet and Drashmeet.

http://maaneet.blogspot.com/
Geetseason2 thumbnail
The problem is not that the makers are not showing Maaneet scenes,the problem is indeep and indetail build up to Maaneet scenes and now ask yourself after reading the episode written by me:

"Reliving those moments as Geet goes in flashback mode and recollects all good memories with Maan before the reunion happens,wont that have an impact on you ?"
Now moving further: ( After this when Geet realises what she has lost...)

Recap: Geet after realising she had stretched the matter too far and it was indeed not entirely Maan's fault when he reacted and used the word which was made a bigger crime than rape by Geet...regrets her behaviour..

Geet misses Maan even more after reading his letter...

Geet's mind haunts her with sweet memories of Maan and his passion,love and sacrifice and she regrets for not respecting the emotions which were dedicated to her...

Restless Geet...searches for Maan...and goes to Maan's bedroom in hope that he might be back...but she finds Maan not there as her beleif gets stronger Maan had gone back and quiet possible he wont go back to Delhi and wud now be somewhere where she cant even find him...

Geet's regret gets even more intense..she rushes back to main room and calls back in Delhi only to realise Maan wasnt there... she calls up Adi who asks Geet if everything was ok and Maan wasnt in Delhi...Adi too gets worried as Geet's tone makes him feel if Maan was ok...Geet calls up Dev who replies the same and all get worried...

Geet's harsh realisation and her fear coming out as true...as she was right and Maan was indeed not in Delhi and knowing Maan and how much he loved her..he might well be giving himself punishment and a misunderstanding that Geet wud be happy without him might push him far and too far where she wud never be able to get him back again.

Geet gets even more demoralised and demotivated when she realises
No one knew where Maan was and making Geet feel she had lost Maan and now she has to pay for it as she feels she cant live without him and she was only pretending from outside and the result was Maan left her thinking she wud be happy without him."

Geet talks to herself and prays.to Babaji..that Maan doesnt feel that she wud be happy without him and comes back soon...

Geet rushes back to her room and decides to pack her bag and leave fror Delhi the next day...

While she is packing...she finds Maan's snap she holds the snap and hugs it and apologises to Maan as that was the only memory she had with her...

Geet...closes her eys...hugs the snap...tightly and prays babaji for well being of Maan and requests babaji to forgive her for the stupid act...and for the one last time...she gets to see Maan so that she can convince him and then she wud never ever repeat the mistake of taking Maan's love,care and dedication towards her for granted and wud rather give him even more love to pay back for the illogical and unnecessary behaviour of hers...

Geet literaaly begs and pleads Babaji to listen to her wish as she wud never ever repeat the mistake if Maan comes back and she gets to see him for once...again..

Geet's eyes are closed and she is hugging Maan's snap which is close to her heart and just after she finishes her prayer...she listens to something...

Its the word she was dieng to hear...praying to hear...and more importantly from the person from whom she wanted to hear...

"Geet"...

As Geet with eyes closed and in a state where she is hugging Maan's snap..realises it was Maan who had called her

"Geet'...

Happens a moment where Geet slowly opens her eyes...and her expressions change where tears of happiness and joy flood out as she sees Maan standing right infront of him...

A scene where Geet realises her Maan was there and Babaji had listened to her prayer...

A smile on Geet's face after seeing Maan...and so is a smile on Maan's face...

As both Maan and Geet with controlled tears...with feets moving slowly towards each other...get ready for the reunion which wud never seperate them again...

A reunion which will ensure...Maan and Geet become "Maaneet"..