Having Problem related to Error:Message Not Posted

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry IF Dev Team i have to open this topic i need help. I m not able to Update FF section Index when ever i try its hows, some error msg

Message Not Posted

Error: Message Not Posted

We noticed that your post contains invalid word(s). Please correct it and post again.

Which is really annoying. As per
Aahaana
, Vijay bhaiya its some new addition we can't use words again and again something like that. But for updating Index we have to use URL URL 2 time and den title which have some words common. I can't change a way to post My Link My Link that options so plz help me DEV TEAM. I have a long list of FF to add in Index. What can i do...

Edited by nidha1983 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
hey nidha

i have same problem too and also i am getting loads of spamming warnings too even though it was my first post when i logged in after 6 hrs ðŸ˜•

please kindly solve our prob ðŸ˜³

thanks in advance ðŸ˜³
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree please do something about it.It is very annoying
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
seriously i had enough of this stupid message ...thanks for the post...can someone seriously do something about it?...plus i am also facing spam box message problem also..
Locked by Browser Lock.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've been having this problem as well - and considering the only words I reuse that much are the forum codes, it makes the whole thing kind of irrelevant. please, do something about this because it's not allowing me to edit some of my posts and update my gallery and such.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Same problem is wid me as i have to post something and this message pops out and all the words were read and checked again and again
Anhdara13 thumbnail
it's been ages and I'm still getting this message every time I try to update my gallery or some of my other posts.

Can someone please look into this? Is it the browser I am using or is it something else? I'd rather not switch browsers so if anything can be done?
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I saw this message while posting FB fan page link... Please do something.😳
vijay thumbnail
This error comes when the system finds any word with more then 25 characters.

Something like Thisisatestmessagewitho utspacesinbetween (I intentionally left a space between o and u else this post wouldnt have even be allowed.)

Since there are not many words that are more then 25 characters in English Disctionary which our forum members will be using so it is assumed by the system as invalid word.

Please check your post for such words.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
Anhdara13 thumbnail
what if the 'word' is the link for the image? because I'm assuming that's why I can't post - anything longer than 25 characters in my post is the forum code for posting an image.