Gupshup wid Sidy Boy!!!

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

A very good morning to all Pkeyians,

Today we are going to have a chitchat with one of the hot pies of the show. Any guesses who? Yes the woman's heart stealer Sidhant Mehra.

Sid walks in dancing style'(bg music: ten tanna aaa tenna nananan)

IF khabroo: welcome sir😊

Sid: O' so you are hosting this show (thinking aah!!! Humans always make wrong decisions), Kissi beautiful girl ko host krney diya hota, and  if I am not wrong IF has many beautiful girls around.

IF Khabroo : ye there are many Sir can we proceed please?

Sid: Of course (waisey b aisi boring girl se yeh boring show acha hai'huh!!! They should have appointed Pia thora blood smell krleta uska'..Ahh!!! human silly creature)

IF Khabroo: Sir, there was a rumor on IF that your fangs are nakli'.is that true?

Sid: what? My fangs are original and are working properly I know who is behind all rumors(little brother u will pay for this'.huh)

IF Khabroo: acha!!! Who?

SId: That Dukhi Aatma Abhay else who? He wants to take revenge from me(temper temper little brother you are making it tough for yourself).

IF Khabroo: you have scarified your life for him and Maithli'..why he's against you?

Sid: ahh naah! I didn't sacrified my life for them and why will I do when I hate that dukhi aatma'.u don't know I had  suffered a lot because of him'(getting emotional) bachpan se uss ney mera haq cheena hai'.u know  my parents used to give him fresh milk aur mujhey'..powder milk chhh.pehley is used to stay quite thenone day  I decided ab mein apna haq lekar rahunga'.Mom, dad k jaaney k baad mein Abhay se fresh milk cheen k pee jatha tha'.(evil smile).

IF Khabroo: still I didn't get it what were u doing in that burning cottage?

Sid: mein wahan apna 100 rupees ka note leney gaya tha'

IF Khabroo: we thought you went there for saving Miathli as u were  calling her name only'

Sid: yeah I was calling her because woh note uskey foot k neechey tha'..I tried pointing out that 100 rupee note to her but  that silly girl didn't listened to me and kept on calling "Abhayendra ko bachoo" huh!!!  Mujhey note dedeti mein chup se chala jata.

IF Khabroo: Why you are against Abhiya? They look cute together.😳

Sid: Once that Dukhi aatma (Abhay) complaint against me to Moon papa, that I have stolen his teddy bear and has beaten him up with a racket'.Papa as a punishment took me to his room and I was  tortured mentally. U know what punishment was given to me?  Moon papa locked me in his room along with him for two nights and I had to bear his whisper talks. AHH!!! I still feel that torture when I think about it. Mein Abhay ko bilkul waisey torture krna chahta hoon.

IF Khabroo: Oh that's was really a severe one'was that a reason behind leaving Raichand Mansion?

Sid: There were several reasons, my parents were partial. They had always supported Dukhi aatma (Abhay) Abhay ko bachpan mein teddy bear dilaya and when I asked for a teddy bear mother Said" beta u know our financial conditions we can't afford another teddy bear". Abhay k time pe there were no problems and when I asked for then all in a sudden problems hee problems'.. Abhay was always given pocket money for school, aur mujhey wahi purani kahani suna k khamosh krdiya jata tha'

IF Khabroo: That's pity.

It is said that you have always lost to Abhay as you talk a lot see that prom night incident where you were to bit Pia but Abhay bit her first as again you were talking talking talking.

Sid: that's too loud and bakwas!!! 

IF Khabroo: Gee?

Sid: I mean wishwaas'.mein ney Abhay pe bharosa kiya tha, I thought he won't bit her'.I totally forgot his past record of brainless  activities'.my mistake I should have remembered that Abhay usually does things without thinking for a second''.ahh how I can forget family heritage.

IF Khabroo: sorry have to end discussion here as I don't want my readers to skip any part.

Sid: No worries! I know today's generation is more interested in shortcuts.

If Khabroo: okay that was all for the day'I hope Sid's Faltoo chit chat has entertained all. Next guphup is with Abhiya in faltoo gupshup corner don't miss it'..

credit for childhood story:  Sirjee aka Sonia 
Edited by romaila - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whoaa ! Awesome post Romz ..

Sid bechara tch tch itna against hogaya hay Abhay kay .. ab tou wov revenge lay k rahega .. 🤣

Dark-Hues thumbnail

Pocket money , Fresh Milk , Teddy bear .. Abhay ko pehle is liye mila kyun kay voh ziyada laadlaa tha mom Dad ka ... 🤣

romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Whoaa ! Awesome post Romz ..

Sid bechara tch tch itna against hogaya hay Abhay kay .. ab tou wov revenge lay k rahega .. 🤣

bachpan ki partiality hai merey dost...Sid bechara bachpan ka sataya hua hai he has all rights to do so🤣
romaila thumbnail

Pocket money , Fresh Milk , Teddy bear .. Abhay ko pehle is liye mila kyun kay voh ziyada laadlaa tha mom Dad ka ... 🤣

woh acha wala beta tha thats why he was ladlaa🤣
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Sid shayed tumhari Qismat mein yehi tha ... feel poor fo' you Sid ... but ab tum fact ko accept karou ..  🤣
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

woh acha wala beta tha thats why he was ladlaa🤣

Yeah cause ABhay has already said that he's  a Good Bro and Son alsoo .. 😆😆
romaila thumbnail

Sid shayed tumhari Qismat mein yehi tha ... feel poor fo' you Sid ... but ab tum fact ko accept karou ..  🤣

he won't accept his detiny...dekhna aaj woh kya krta hai achey waley bhai k saath
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Abhay " Dukhi Aatma " hay tou Sid "Bhataki Aatma" jo kisi ko Chen se jeen nahin dey rahii ðŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

he won't accept his detiny...dekhna aaj woh kya krta hai achey waley bhai k saath

usay lag raha hay k aaj us ka day hay .. kya pata kya hojaye .. 😆 Haseeena aagaye beech mein tou Sid tou reh jayega succeed hone mein 😆