Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol.. who cares.. if he promote his son or not?? All family members .. promote each other... that how bollywood works??? Can people not see that... so why blame Big B only???
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
koi harj nahin ismein... A Proud Father will always do anything which will benefit his son...
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lawd they should stop attackin big b for everything.really its none of ur business to tell him what to post n what not to.if u dont want to look at his son's pix dont follow him.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so cliched and predictable... people have issues with him posting abhi's promotional pics too now.. lmao... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i like amit ji's reply...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, this is just silly, Abhi is his son, now if he posts pics of his son he's promoting him, really now father's usually do post pics of their kids.Attacking him for nothing really! Next they'll be attacking him for merely mentioning his son's name! Agree with Mj applehead, if u don't want to look at Abhi's pics don't follow AB sr!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Leave Big B alone. He's a father that will be there for he's son. Nothing wrong with what's he's doing even if he's helping son's career that's what parents suppose to do
Oh spare him.. I see my friends and realtives posting pics of their children so regularly. Hum Karein to raas leela aur AB kare to character dheela πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry guys, i just had to throw that line somewhere.. Didnt get an opportunity to use it with friends today..
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree, BIG b INTERFERE more in to Abi's professional matters.

but why such flak, any parent will do this for parents. People should understand stars are not robots, they are same like us.

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is nthing wrong with what he did as a father he will look out for his son what else will he do?. He is such a devoted father as well Abhishek can always turn to him when he's in needof help, when his films dont do well he can always turn to his father for advice and support , if he's facing a lot of criticism his father will be a pillar of strength, if he faces any problems from his side physically to get his wife to expect ,he can turn to his father for help & being a devoted dad he'll do it himself