Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 It would be ages before Rashi is held accountable for her kalakariyan!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: avivakirk

It would be ages before Rashi is held accountable for her kalakariyan!

Aviv i dont think she will ever be accountable for past events but one day one kalakari too many will come n she will not be able to get out off
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Aviv i dont think she will ever be accountable for past events but one day one kalakari too many will come n she will not be able to get out off

Yes, she'd realize she's bitten more than she could chew!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, she'd realize she's bitten more than she could chew!

I thought the time had arrived with that Sandook, but no it's too early, they will keep us dangling until the very end.
avivakirk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I thought the time had arrived with that Sandook, but no it's too early, they will keep us dangling until the very end.

Sandook episode they really messed up. There were so many clues where the show could have gone forward. Jigar catching Rashi lying, koki seeing the false  sandook etc. Disillusionment started there. This trip too when Rashi was griping abt Gopi's disappearance I thought Ahem would ask her to keep her opinions to herself. Nothing happenned.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sandook episode they really messed up. There were so many clues where the show could have gone forward. Jigar catching Rashi lying, koki seeing the false  sandook etc. Disillusionment started there. This trip too when Rashi was griping abt Gopi's disappearance I thought Ahem would ask her to keep her opinions to herself. Nothing happenned.

the reason aham hasnt said   is because he was in agreement with Rashi ,he like her blame Gopi for their bad times up to now he has not realised that its not Gopi its him, n rashi that are to blamed for there own bad times. He could have said no to marriage he didnt, rashi tricked gopi into marriage she had refused. so both have laid their own beds.  Gopi is so naive n innocent she yet to find out out about the trickery 
avivakirk thumbnail
 My heart goes to her. Her story is like Oliver Twist.