Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

My life is like obama's: Mallika Sherawat (Page 4)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Ha Ha  Loved the interview...Total Bindas she is... She did not disappoint me...

She has just come back after meeting the most powerful man in the world...How many  in Bollywood have got that chance...Of course she will talk abt it... 

And good comparison with Obama... Makes sense too what she says abt where they come from and where they are today...

She has come a long way... You go girl...Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchickana1-Doppelganger-monarbamboocopterruky786

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Ok now this is what I call a "bold statement"  no matter how much you deny Mallika got to meet US president Barak Obama in person! she should and will mint  & flaunt it for as long as she want! go Mallika go...

Edited by monar - 07 May 2011 at 11:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Doppelganger-bamboocopter

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
she is excited after  meeting obama i guess so she is saying whatever is coming in her mind.
-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrui

Mallika Sherawat is back in India from the US. Yesterday she was shooting a dance number for her forthcoming film Double Dhamaal at Mehboob studios, Bandra.

Is this one a sequel to the Sanjay Dutt Starrer Dhamaal ??

Edit: Why did my question go inside the quotes... Confused

Edited by -Maddy- - 08 May 2011 at 6:21am
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
LOL she is hilarious and weird she follows me on Twitter and then after that every time I say hello she doesn't even reply back!Silly
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

El.Oh.El Mallika. Her W*F-ish quote doesn't top the sheer brilliance that was Whatsherface's: " My exist was in all the world news. I am like Obama with [breasts]..." 

As Kickette put it -- fastest way to convince yourself that your life rocks ^.^
and what exactly was so strange about her comment...?  TongueTongueTongue

it is a FACT that she made whatever career she made without a godfather, so in that sense, her situation parallels to that of obama, who too had no godfather in the industry... she's not saying that her popularity is paralleled to him...!  Tongue

personally, i loved the interview... she said it like it is... the film industry DOES favour people with certain connections... and it's not like all of them are maha talented... even if you don't have much acting chops, you'll continue to get work... isn't that how it is...?   Tongue

and in this day and age, when aamir feels the need to parade around his 'perfectionist' image, and srk feels the need to parade around his 'kingly' image, and salman feels the need to parade around his 'golden heart'... even the newbies, anushka seems to be parading around her 'talent', sonam parading around her 'fashion'... what's the big deal if she seems to be self congratulating herself...?   wo karen to raas leela, mallika kare to character dheela... Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187-Doppelganger-koolchickAntlersbamboocopterruky786ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Changed opinion about her after reading Nuktaacheen post...bullying part was nicely stated...still somehow I feel it's the same thing...her and Obama's life are way different...but hey if she draws a connection that's great b/c he's a relatable person!

Edited by sweet coco - 08 May 2011 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenbamboocopter

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by ShadowKisses

El.Oh.El Mallika. Her W*F-ish quote doesn't top the sheer brilliance that was Whatsherface's: " My exist was in all the world news. I am like Obama with [breasts]..." 

As Kickette put it -- fastest way to convince yourself that your life rocks ^.^
and what exactly was so strange about her comment...?  TongueTongueTongue

it is a FACT that she made whatever career she made without a godfather, so in that sense, her situation parallels to that of obama, who too had no godfather in the industry... she's not saying that her popularity is paralleled to him...!  Tongue

personally, i loved the interview... she said it like it is... the film industry DOES favour people with certain connections... and it's not like all of them are maha talented... even if you don't have much acting chops, you'll continue to get work... isn't that how it is...?   Tongue

and in this day and age, when aamir feels the need to parade around his 'perfectionist' image, and srk feels the need to parade around his 'kingly' image, and salman feels the need to parade around his 'golden heart'... even the newbies, anushka seems to be parading around her 'talent', sonam parading around her 'fashion'... what's the big deal if she seems to be self congratulating herself...?   wo karen to raas leela, mallika kare to character dheela... Wink

well when you put that way...it makes more sense...I thought she was just making the connection for some publicity...but maybe there's more to it!!!

I get don't get her most of the times!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Go to top