Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

it's not shallow for aish to parade around saying she's a 'bachan' now... c'mon... she did not say anything that outrageous... if you read her interview, the headline would make much more sense of the context in which she said it in...!  😛😛

I edited the previous post...your post was much more rational stated...totally changed my opinion!
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i saw that... but it was not fair on my part, to bring aishu in... i've edited it as well.. 😃

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^Ha! It's cool...I had that one coming!!! Sometimes we make quick judgments...I only read the first 2 paragraphs, but then went back and read the WHOLE thing after reading your post!!!

Probably shouldn't jump to conclusions!!😆
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

^Ha! It's cool...I had that one coming!!! Sometimes we make quick judgments...I only read the first 2 paragraphs, but then went back and read the WHOLE thing after reading your post!!!

Probably shouldn't jump to conclusions!!😆

😳   but you are one of the rare few, who would even go back and give anyone a chance...!   🤗🤗🤗
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^You're so chweet!!! Thanks!
zarine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Omg, that's such an insult to Obama.

That's true !! what was she thinking when she said that ??? ðŸ˜•
Edited by zarine - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Every single person's life is like another person. See-> Obama laughs, cries, eat, drink, feel the pain, and happiness feel the warm weather and cold weather. Malika does the same. So they are not all that different.
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

c'mon... she did not say anything that outrageous... if you read her interview, the headline would make much more sense of the context in which she said it in...!  😛😛

you know, i know mallika has an outrageous personality, but i just find it amusing that people use that as an excuse to bash her for ALL her comments... not all her comments are 'out of blue'...! 

Very true...I guess since Mallika has a public image that's much different than all the other stars here that people think that she has nothing worthy to say...Although she's very into herself and is a diva, she is who she is and at times she is surprisingly insightful