IAM REALLY REALLY WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT AGAIN

Posted: 12 years ago
I am really really waiting for this moment to be remembered by the CVs or out Maaneet and to be shown again...it was so sweet...so piognant...she hasn't ever yet again put a red bindi...

"Teri bindiya...re...re aihai...teri bindia re..."
"Sajan bindiya le...le gi...teri nendia..."
"re...aihai...teri bindiya...re..."

This song is so apt for them at that moment...(love this song anyway...)
 Fantastic khushi ...again you stole my thought...badly wnna see this scene again with more actions ...was so sensualy romantic...
me tooo
maan ne geet se vada kiya tha shadi ke baad roj whai bindi lagayega... haayee maan bhul gaye kya?
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Fantastic khushi ...again you stole my thought...badly wnna see this scene again with more actions ...was so sensualy romantic...

Taz there could have been so many cute romantic scenes with this everyday bindi thing...which could have been incorporated in between scenes now and again...like he is in a rush and then he can't go as he hasn't yet put her bindi on her forehead...and she comes out of her washroom...or from the kitchen and then even in the rush a hurried kiss on the forehead(or elsewhere...but aise hei nahi milti sapne kya dekha...) and mahiii...

See how hopelessly romantic i am...
Originally posted by Pruthaxi

me tooo
maan ne geet se vada kiya tha shadi ke baad roj whai bindi lagayega... haayee maan bhul gaye kya?

Hamere CVs ko har tarha ki amneshia hai...partial, complete,momentary, psyduo, short-term...etc so they have forgotten that...
I wanted to see the repeat of action but nope thnx to their Amnesia 
😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
me tooo
maan ne geet se vada kiya tha shadi ke baad roj whai bindi lagayega... haayee maan bhul gaye kya?or agar yad hai to baat se palat gaye...tum ne to kaha tha MAAN SINGH KHURANA apni baat se nahi palatta
i too am thinking the same hon,geet made maan promise that after they get married he would always put the bindi on her,cvz get me so annoyed they have such a memory loss that why did they make geet say that to maan for if they cant stick to they words,would be so hot an romantic with geets shararaty an maans masti when he puts it on her again it would be like woow so cute