Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant Karnick at CANNES...!!

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
heyy guys...

Though m not a viewer of this show,but i came across one really AWESOME  news today in "The statesman"  newspaper's entertainment section -MARQUE  about Siddhant Karnick n this post is to share that good news with u all...i personally admire his acting caliber too much n there is something for his fans to rejoice even more...Big smile.he has been roped in-rather shot for  a short film titled-"Au revoir"  which will b screened at Cannes film festival...he plays the lead in the movie...Smile

i m  quoting the small bit of  the article here...
    He plays the lead in the film,which is the story of a young guy n girl living in Mumbai.He(Siddhant) says,"The director,Jean Louis Carrasco,had come to India to shoot for an ad film with Priyanka Chpora.he suddenly decided to shoot Au revoir and one of my co actors recommended my name to play the main lead."

So-thats it guys...WAYY TO GO Siddhant...i wish eh really goes places with this...i hope its not a repeated topic,or an already old news(coz the paper has the habit of repeating old stuffs)LOL...other wise the MOds can close it...Embarrassed

love
Debzy...Smile

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 07 May 2011 at 2:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reaLuvAbhiyaarjuhimijanur.Jane..

-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
no 1's interested in this FABB news...???
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
its already posted

thts y no replies

thnks 4 posting
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
oops.m sorry then.MODs can close it...Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index