Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Got my eyes on you : Abhi Nikki FF COMPLETED (Page 16)

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
amazing part cont soon

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Is Chapter ko parhne ke baad bahut mushkil se hum ne khud ko sambhala hai mitz ji mar dala aap ne toh hume aaj mar hi dala   smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I amBlushing  and I m going away now for a holiday so hers the next part ...thoda short hai par kaam chalalena ...

Next

Next day at the nurse's desk , Nikki couldn't hold her smile from escaping as Abhi came to brief them . Nikki looked at him her love brimming in her eyes but  he hardly responded to her good spirits , giving her just a short glance and then hurriedly moved his eyes to the rest of the interns . Nikki felt a pang of hurt go through at his reaction… He didn't even look at her for a few good seconds, of course he couldn't ... It was a hospital .. but still all he had said to her since morning had been an abrupt order ,"to ur duties right now". And he had not even called her and asked her to stay back and spend some time with him. Dejected, she walked to her duty and got busy with it.

A little later , immersed in her work in the lab , she felt his presence and before she could react to it ,his strong arms came round her and engulfed her from behind as he rested his chin on her shoulder. She turned around to meet his eyes and soon was lost in them. Abhi broke the moment by leaning  and kissing her on her cheeks , one by one . As her eyes closed with that exciting intimacy, he kissed her further , on her chin and then very sensuously on her neck . A small gasp escaped her and she came to her senses.

"Abhi some one will come inside ..." , she said trying hard to free herself .

"No one will come the door is locked"  he said , smiling conspiratorially and then bent down again to kiss the neckline of her dress.

"Wha.. Abhi if some one knocks and we open the door what will they think" she shouted in panic , imagining the scene and imagining the embarrassment  ...

Abhi , the man in love with Nikki , did not want to hear anything . He wanted that moment with her ; but Dr Abhimanyu Modi , the boss of Sanjeevani agreed to intern Dr Nikita's anxiety and reluctantly let her go . In a few seconds , he recollected himself and left the lab to get back to his work. Nikki also straigtened herself out and muttered to herself

"Don't know how I will ever get back to concentrating on my work.

Nikki had been working in the lab for three hours and that was more than enough hard work and now she needed some 'fun' time.

Nikki went to meet A in his cabin in the afternoon , she walked in without knocking and demanded….
"Abhi aren't u going to take me out on a date?" , she asked naughtily , half expecting him to come up with some excuse .

He looked up from his work and gave her a smile " of course!, lets go for a movie first then a long drive and then dinner" , Abhi said getting up from his seat and gathering her in his arms.

"Really ?" , she asked , happiness spread all over face and yet unable to give up on all the doubt.

"Of course not. Now go back  to your work." , he said haughtily and saw how her face had fallen.
A smirk on his face at this response , he lifted her face , holding her chin " Sorry , I was just kidding ,Lets go out to dinner and this time I mean it."

Nikki instantly cheered up and presented him with a smile.
"Really Abhi ", she asked her smile big and eyes sparkling.

"Yes , yes . I'll be free by 9 …." Abhi said and then laughed as her face fell again. He had  her fooled for a second time .

Caught by surprise by his naughtiness , she moved out of his arms and started to hit him,

" ok ok just kidding lets go when you finish your duty  . I'll drop you home after that" , he said again moving towards her and holding on to her cheeks and then unable to stop himself from making a move to kiss her , as she instantly slipped out of his arms and ran away from there, shyly .

He kept his promise and took Nikki out for dinner to a place of her choice , a Punjabi restaurant . Nikki was such a chatterbox and not one second in her company , left any margin for boredom to creep in . After ages I he felt truly happy and relaxed. But this was just the beginning , he thought to himself happily , just the beginning of many more precious moments to be spent in her entertaining company.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanpra19Ashi18127APKanotheranfanjsha

Ashi1812 Senior Member
Ashi1812
Ashi1812

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Sorry but I wasnt aware of this FF... I ll read it nd edit this post soon!!!!!!

RES
ATfan Senior Member
ATfan
ATfan

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thnx for d pm Mitzi bt I hv not read dis ff before so I need to read it frm d start n I will comment after reading previous parts.
BTW does anyone knw where Neha is?She used to pm me before.
anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
@mitzi... Good job with showing the after confession scenes... wish they were more detailed though... esp where A confesses at pool that he was afraid of loosing her... There wasnt much reaction from N on that ...

The best part i liked was N thinking "Men feeling guilty after giving into their desire" :)  She is such a confident girl and you portrayed that so well..
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Pri ..you caught me ...Embarrassed I couldnt visualise the pool scene so just did a patch up job of it just so that we cld move forward ..agar baad mein mujhe kuch soojhega ..ill come back here and edit.

What a guy feels and what a girl feels ... a typical hum tum situation .. I am getting a few flashes into this boy-girl thing and u will see it in the coming updates ...but just in flashes ... DMG was the only show to dipict a guy and girl thing otherwise other shows leave no scope for what a person feels cause there are so many family members teling them what to feel and what not to feel .

Arent girl like that .. the guy says something , we make it mean something cry then console ourselves and the guy will be like .. hey I didnt even say that hehheehh did u watch pyaar ka panchnaama ... ?
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Guys i'm completing this ff in 4 more updates ... Smile

Go to top