Got my eyes on you : Abhi Nikki FF COMPLETED - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mitzification

why is he married ? ...oops i dont know ...he cld have had a broken relationship also ... ehhhehe guilty laughter

if u realy wanna know ...well in our society kids are bought up in a certain way ..brought up in fairytales ...but life nahi hai ladoo ...

what exactly is wrong in a divorced boy or girl ... a person can be the biggest casanova and not a divorcee... its all in people's head... I just like to think out of convention ... we are all slaves of our minds my dear ,and our minds are conditioned ... and we are living in the prisons of our minds ...

also i honestly think ... stigma is all in the mind ... and everyone deserves a second chance

also i think diffrently from societies stigma's ...eg neena gupta and her love child ... i respect neena gupta who had guts to have a love child more than rekha ..who has chosen to live alone

aur add karoon toh Nikki is the kind of person who wants true love ... and these things dont matter to her
baki reasons soch ke bataaongi :)

@bold right? To yehi kyu nahi likha. I never liked Abhi's marriage track, except in Pra's ff that she wrote for writing challenge, she made sense.
@red haan bta dena but I never asked for reason,I was expressing my dislike only.😆
I didn't mean to quote this coz I already replied to this post of yours above but then ahem had to..lol..
Nehu my love, for me DMG actualy ended somewhere before the jaipur crap ... like i can digest it because  i censor it in my mind as not being part of my DMG...
see DMG was going fine but KSG messed up so after that they rushed everything , changed and butchured tracks , changed good cv's also ...  , so u have to leanr to see thm ke asli story kuch aur thi ... so dont try to justify or understand anything that happened before marraige confession ...  trat both things as diffrent stories from clashing ... having an accident ...
tum jaipur se pehle wale DMG aur Abhi ko kyun koste ho ... he was abducted n taken to some other planet and a new story new abhi and stupid trcak was brought in its place ...

so why Abhi dsnt have a broken relationship ... kyunki if it was just a broken relationship ..to to woh pehle he nikki ke pass aajata ..to meri fav theme kaise hoti ...abhi avoiding Nikki ???
also i wanted to give another way... how married track can not be that bad
aur comon ..in dmg he was kinda brooding and mysterious .. koi to bara dard tha naa uski life mein ...???
ab tum log AT se pochte kyun nahi ke asli story kya thi ?
abhi persuing Nikki when he was married and still persuing her when his wife came back ... is track ko apne deemag se censor karo ...mere bhaiyon ... we cant go and censor it on tv...
dan brown ki novel padi hai ...akhir mein jaa ke hindi movie ki tarah woh reader ko itna pakata hai ..sochti hoonuski book ko hi censor kar ..doon ...
waise aaj kal books are all online , u can censor and edit a book and make it ur won story ...
NO wonder Im a beta reader .. mein itni aachi editing karti hoon ROLF 🤣... from people's ff ... from my mind ... ahhahahahahhaah
mitzi..
Great to see N so strong and yet concerned and all worked up after seeing so much of destruction.. Thats the N we know.. independent and ready to help anyone.. feeling pain of others.. you captured that side so well in this.

hmm they got the project, and there is party coming.. interesting.
oh wow.. one more update !! *dancing*

Like how N is trying to be strong and walk through party but finally breaks and goes out and cries.. A is only person who finds it out!! hmm...

But what is it going on.. A's past is his  marriage.. N's reaction was sensible and acceptable for she had seen A's advances and retreating both.. finally she understands his emotional battle.. i am sure it would be some time before A can say those 3 magical world but i cant wait to see what comes next...
Sorry to do this Mitzi...but will edit it soon... Promise...
*Res*
This part is dedicated to Nammy  ...😊

Thank you Nammy and Prash for your help in this part

The presentation was over and the minister with his team had left  but Abhi and Nikki  were still standing at their place staring at each other. Holding her gaze Abhi saw himself walking towards her unwittingly and in no time lost himself in her beauty. Nikki gave a tearful and broad grin .. They had done it! Finally they had done it !Abhi and she had gotten the project . Abhi's arms rose to touch her cheek and her face and Nikki uncontrollably crashed into his arms and got lost somewhere in them Everything was so perfect ,this was heaven . They stood lost in each other for some time. After a while Nikki pulled apart and lowered her gaze " I.. I have to go .. to dr Shubhankar and Keerti's sangeet. " , she said guiltily .A pang of disappointment went through Abhi .He didn't want to let her go .. not tonight .. tonight he wanted her to be with him . Nikki saw his expression and felt more guilty as she knew Abhi was not invited to the function .  "Let me walk you to your car Nikki", he said softly and broke her thoughts .Was there sadness in his tone ?..                                                              She nodded , her eyes still lowered and they walked to the parking lot. He didn't want to let her go ..  he didn't .. And she didn't want to go to the function either. She wanted to go out with Abhi , wanted to be with him. Their hearts hummed as they walked to the parking lot. On the way Abhi received a call and excused himself and nikki moved to her car . He came back soon enough and Nikki bid good bye , her heart breaking in her eyes .It was ridiculous.She would see him tomorrow but today she didn't want to let him go . "Goodbye " , Abhi sadly said in a soft voice and she drove out of the parking lot  Abhi stood there see her leave with a smile on his face.

Nikki got home sad and angry . With utmost effort she dressed up , so wanting to skip this function and run to Abhi's s home instead; but this was an obligation . She would have to attend. But then what was the point in dressing up when the one person who she wanted to look at her wasn't going to be there.  Before leaving from home, she dialed his number not knowing what she would say but still wishing to atleast hear his voice..' but the number was out of reach..  When she got to the venue , she met dr keerti at the gate and together they walked in to the entrance of the pub, her heart almost skipped a beat when she saw him standing, chatting with armaan '. They walked up to them , hellos were exchanged , she wished these people would just melt away and she could talk to Abhi , alone .

Her heart jumped in her chest when she saw  the look of appreciation in those eyes . She instantly felt shy and delighted .Dr keerti then led Abhi inside as Armaan turned to Nikki.

"Umm Armaan, tum kya baat kar rahe the?" , she said trying to sound casual.

"Kis se?" Aramman asked unattentively his eyes  searching ofr Ridz

"Abhi.. I mean Abhi Dr. Modi se kya baat kar rahe the tum?"

"Oh Dr. Modi se! Kuchh nahi yaar.. Nikki I tell you this guy is indeed sadu..'. No wonder he has no girl friend .. any girl will die of boriyat with him.. " , Armaan said and then laughed at his own joke .   Nikki did not respond to him , feeling a little uncomfortable at Armaan's assessment of Abhi . She didn't like the tone of his voice. Sadu? Yes may bea little' but boring? Naahhh' And yes he has a girlfriend' Won't they make a good pair? She smiled at the thought.. . 'No one will die of boriyat Armaan and he does have a girl friend ' , she thought to herself and then hurriedly led him inside

Her eyes were constantly searching for Abhi when they got in when suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder ,"  kis ko dhoon rahi ho , Dr Nikita? " Abhi asked in a teasing tone.

She smiled shyly and asked him..,"H. How did you come here?'"

" Kyun '.Shd I go away ?"

" ' NO ! ", she shouted and Abhi looked at her tenderly , but before Abhi could move towards her Muskaan appeared from nowhere and pulled Nikki and took her to the dance floor , cursing her luck she started dancing with the girls , Ridz informed her that they had decided not to dance with the guys '. Not dance with the guys 'it was good for them 'but why involve her in this decision, she was on very good terms with her boy friend thank you very much , she gave Ridz a fake smile of acceptance .

After sometime Armaan cut in the dance and Nikki made her escape and almost ran to the bar where Abhi was standing  '. Abhi lets dance 'she said but before they could exchange another word ..Ridzy pulled her back to dance, apparently the guys had been thrown out from the dance floor and were now standing at the bar and complaining . Armaan ranted to Abhi about girls and their nakhra's and Abhi listened unwittingly.

The moment Abhi got free from the guys he signalled Nikki to come to him , hurriedly he asked her to meet him outside in 10 mins .

Nikki somehow managed to obey his order and got out  , she noticed he was standing far from the entrance, his back to her. As she started  to walk towards him , it started to rain .She quickened her steps and ran to him and tapped him on his shoulders ,.

" Come inside ." , she said , annoyed by the rain and wanting to get inside desperately.

But  he shook his head , all the time looking in her eyes.

She did not challenge him any further  , as she was completely mesmerised and unable to look away. 

Nikki in her red dress drenched in the rain was driving him crazy .Silently , he pulled her close to him and she went willingly , Very delicately he lifted her chin and looked deep into her eyes ,slowly he brought his face close to her and bent down for a kiss , Nikki's eyes closed on their own and she gave in to the passion of his kiss , their first kiss . As the rain stoped and the noises of the party fell on her ears, she pulled apart ,just then they heard someone calling her name.

She turnd abruptly to leave.. all embarassed.. but Abhi held her wrist and dragged her to a corner..

Nikki loved this possessive display from Abhi but asked

Abhi what are you doing?

shh!! Nikki mere saath chalo'.

" Abhi, where? What will we tell everyone?

I dont know'.. are you coming or not?

Nikki nodded a yes shyly.. and quickly messaged Ridz that she was leaving . Abhi drove her to a caf , their clothes caught the guests attention but Nikki was beyond caring , she was escatic ' this was her first real Date with Abhi '.. over coffee Nikki told him everything about her life and her family . He listened attentively and for the first time In her life Nikki felt protected , he was  a calming influence in her life , an anchor she had been looking for her entire life. Why did it feel so safe to tell him everything and she felt so light after that. 

They stood at her door  ,as Abhi dropped her home and he gave her a kiss on her forhead and left. Nikki got inside a thousand thoughts swimming in her head.

Edited by mitzification - 11 years ago
sorry yaar but I have to.
res
awesome update 
continue soon 👏
would have liked to see A overhear when N says A has girlfirend and then tease her  and  push her about it :)

woiw first date.. wonder how they are going to act when they see each other after that :)