Got my eyes on you : Abhi Nikki FF COMPLETED - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for ur comment Pra ... I do have next 3-4 part concept .. but dear dont expect it to get better hehehe cause this was the best part :)
hahaha
will ask u ideas on next part ok ... I just have a few part concept for the next part
yeh ff band hogaya hai kya?? :p
shubh shubh bolo Rucha ... abhi deemag Prash ke ff pe hai ... after that ... ill update this
Posted: 11 years ago
Waise I am angry with you all , but out of obligation and guilt I am updating the next partπŸ˜›

A Big thank you to Prash who has edited it ... I wldnt have posted it for months otherwise 😊

Next 10

As nikki enterd the hospital the next day she saw a lot of commotion outside the hospital . Lot of ambulances and private vehicles seemed to come in .For a minute , she was scared with all that hustle and rushed to the reception to know what was the matter .

"Dr Nikita , don't you know .Riots have broken out in the city . And its really bad . No one knows why or how they began. But , the state is very bad and we have so many people come in , all hurt and bloodied." , Sister Lovely told her grimly and Nikki looked around , shocked at the state of the people , all battered and bloodied , some screaming hysterically , streamed in

Even as she took some time to take in those sights , she reminded herself that now was a time to prove her capacities.Like a true professional she got to work , working with her senior doctors , providing them with all the assistance they needed . More than once she was overwhelmed , but the hospital needed her to be calm and helping right now. She couldn't afford to give in to her depressed feelings . She would have to go on , if not for her own sake , then for the sake of all those helpless people .

In the evening as her extended shift got over , she  ran to the terrace and broke down , tired and angry at the happenings of that day . All this blod shed was too much for her to handle .She was a doctor after all and was meant to save lives ; but seeing  batterd up people in such horrible states ... No amount of time and study would prepare her for such a tragedy . Her heart and her whole body was breaking into pieces. She was unable to stop her tears , unable to get over that pain , both physical and emotional.

Suddenly she felt strong arms on her shoulder , lifting her from behind . She turned and rushed herself into his arms , burying her face into them , relieved with his interference . He held her tight and moved his hands over her hair , calming her down silently , giving her his strength.

"Its OK Nikki .Everything will be ok ," , he consoled her tenderly and continued to hold her.

He had seen her distress for the whole day and even through it , seen her put on that solid front and do everything that was demanded from her . He couldn't deny his friendship to her today . She needed his support , needed his presence .

After some time he saw her calming down. She had stopped crying and her body was no longer shivering . He let her move apart .She lifted her face to him and as she took in  his calm expression , involuntarily a sob broke out 

" why abhi  .. why did this happen? How can people do such things to each other ? "

He touched her shoulder gently .
" I know this is vey hard on you Nikki , but  this is life ...As you have happy days ,you have days like this too>With time you will learn to take them in your stride. You know its just a matter of time . But let me tell you one thing . You were great today ."

Comforted with his words , she went back into his arms trying  hard to to forget the realities of the world.

But she couldn't stop herself from wondering how this world will be a different place if she had a guy like ABhi in her life , to support her, and to talk sense to her .

After some time abhi broke away from her , suddenly uncomfortable with the realization of how long and how close they had suddenly gotten to each other .

" Oh Nikki I wanted to give you some good news ... the project seems almost finalised and  the minister and his team are coming day after .You have to organise a party where they will meet whole sanjeevani staff " , he told her urgently as she looked at him tenderly.

Ariel if u read this .. pls clear ur inbox ... i wanna send u a pm
Edited by mitzification - 11 years ago

Very Good update Mitzi  , very good .πŸ‘

Loved how the story progressed and in a crisis situation , Abhi saw Nikki's distress and extended his comfort to her 😊.

You are angry with us, why? I think it should have been other way round, we should have been angry with you, Pehle to update me itna time and when you do, it's too short for an update.What say now Miss Mitzi?

Coming to the update, tell me what should I be saying? Itna chota update. But still you've been a good girl and updated I would have to appreciate you for that atleastπŸ˜› ...lol...sorry don't kill me for this.πŸ˜‰

Ok jokes apart,I loved the part,loved the way you portrayed Niki, all strong not like a damsel in distress for a change. She's such a strong girl, capable of doing things.
And that little AN moment on the terrace,loved it girl. Hmm so Nikki's thinking of Abhi as a guy in her life. Wow!!! And I loved how her nearness was affecting Abhi,making him all uncomfortable.πŸ‘πŸΌ
I guess we're going to witness a party in your next update, right? And may I hope for some AN moments in the party. *hoping for a yes*
Good going Mitzi!

Update soon!
Yes Im angry .. jab itna aacha update diya tha .. tab bhi no one left a nice comment showing which parts they enjoyed or what they liked abt the update ... I am not very obsessive abt comments but yaar last part mein i wanted something ...
this update hahah ... U shd thank Prash cause woh nahi hoti toh kabhi update nahi milta heheheh...
O and ull be surprised next update will come sooner tahn u expect ...

oh n tahnk U Nehu for leaving a comment it does encourage a writer ... u know

AN moments ... kabhi nahi ... Abhi will be again distant from Nikki 🀒 I like being a sadist...
Kabhi nahi milne doongi dono ko ... na is ff mein naa prash ke ff mein ehheheheh

Edited by mitzification - 11 years ago
I don't know Mitzi,I think the thing is all AN fans are lazy in posting comments.πŸ€” But I can say one thing, every AN fan must have enjoyed that last update no matter if they posted their detailed comments or not and so did I.
And now you already said that you're going to post your next update pretty soon,I'm already excited.
PS Thanks a lot Pra for helping Mitzi edit the part otherwise she wouldn't have updated, she's really lazy.πŸ˜‰

Koi mere ff pe aache comment nahi chor raha to kya hua , I will comment on it myself .
Firstly I am proud that I pack in a lot of masala in each update , something intresting happens , even if i cant articulte it well ...
so I like how i try to keep AN's true charcterstics in mind and write the parts ...
I like that I give good sequences in my update .. In my latest update im happy ke kuch nahya hua hai , we get to see another side of abhi and nikki .. though Abhi is avoidig Nikki ... atlest he is trying to be her friend ...just this once...
Aur last update mein ... ok some of it is silly but i like all the twists ... an's lift taking sequence, niki watching ducktales, Nikki irritating abhi most of the times , and Abhi realsing his harsh tone ... and also the sequence at the tourist spot ,
And lastly I am proud of my Abhi .. who always leaves Nikki confused and unhappy ... ahahhahahah evil laugh