Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
EDITED
Mitzi, I loved it, I loved it, I so loved it. First of all thanks a lot for a long update this time, feel good or a change.😉
Coming back to the update, I loved and enjoyed every bit o it. I was grinning or half of the update. I loved the Nikki's ideas and the strategies to be particular, that was innovative. Nikki on a mission seemed cool!!!
" I must say Dr Nikita you  have matured quiet a bit  , it's nice to see such professionalism in you."
When I read this reaction, I was 😆 Typical Modi...
Looking forward for the next part...
Update soon...
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariel1985

Good job Mitzi👏👏...i understood through your various posts..of how you like abhi and want nikki to pursue him..so finally we get to see it in writing...that was awesome...i loved the thoughts nikki had to woo her love...the three step rule and how every time she failed...super yaar... 👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

Waiting for the next update...hehe..i knw am very greedyyy...😳😳

*********a more elaborate comment coming in my next post *********

thanks for ur comment , u got it right ... I love Abhi being persued and Nikkis pain ... 😃  
but if u wanna see Abhi falling for Nikki first , u can read my other ff ... its on a blog ... actually its someone elses ff that i liked quite a bit n continued it .

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
I've edited my comment on previous page. 😊
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I edited my comment on last page 😳
Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm and awesome update mitzi... Finally you had to write your own update to see N pining over A haan :D i enjoyed it.. you got the frustration (that came as he didnt shower attention), desperation so well And then A can hide his feelings all he want but he is not immune..  Aaaha so there is some past you are going to reveal..  would it be soon? like the way your ff is shaping up..  great job.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Poor nikki
Hope Abhi realises his feeling soon
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Are u goin to update by any chance?
mitzification thumbnail

Next 8

Next day Abhi saw Nikki cheerfully talking to Armaann  , she was her old chirpy self , maybe he had mistaken what he saw yesterday , there was nothing that she felt for him afterall………...

Armaan was talking to Nikki since the last fifteen minutes, though she looked cheerful enough there was something wrong … she looked weak " Nikki you need to take care of your self , Nikki put on a broad smile and nodded to him , but the eyes that followed Modi as he walked towards his cabin were pools of sadness. A sigh escaped her lips …what was she supposed to do …….

Abhi had called all Doctors for a briefing on new hospital policies and procedures , Nikki tried to remain casual and listen to him . As the meeting finished everyone started leaving the cabin . Abhi called after her "Dr. Nikkita ……." Nikki turned to him "…… humm any comments about this procedure …?"  What was he doing ? he was supposed to avoid her .. not seek her out .

Was Abhi seeking her out or was this routine … Why was she always reading Love in all gestures ?

Next day Nikki was practicing her presentation in confrence room ,Abhi was passing by  , he saw her and invariably his feet led to her , he stood several moments quietly watching her …..

Nikki noticed him watching but continued her practice , Abhi left quietly thinking he was not seen. Nikki felt happy all day.

Nikki was checking patients when she felt Abhi around , she wanted to see if he had especially  come to see her , she faced away from him and moved to the next patient avoiding showing him her face . If he was here for her he would try to follow her a bit… but to her shock and disappointment Abhi left the place , Nikki felt sad and dejected the whole day.

In the eve Abhi called her to his cabin , after a few minutes of talk Nikki realised that he was talking irrelevant stuff , soon the talk died down and both were left staring at each other , seeing each other finally … Nikki felt elated enough to go a weak without food just on a high…. That Abhi was in her life. Abhi's heart was hammering he wanted to drop her home but wasn't able to say so. Aftersome time Nikki reluctantly left his cabin abhi was sad to see her go. Next day was a holiday and Nikki just didn't want to go home , how was she going to survive not seeling him for a whole day . With heavy heart and laden steps she finaly left the hospital to go home.

Nikki had decided to sleep her holiday through , smaller the waking hours of the day …. The less pining her heart would endure. But the shrilling of her phone refused to go away …. Surely someone wasn't happy to let her be at peace.  But her sleep disappeared when she saw the name flashing on her cell , her breath was caught in her chest and she didn't know how her voice sounded even when she said hello to Abhi . As if her heart was not already jumping all over the place with joy , what Abhi was saying ….. the implications of that was sure to make her heart jump out of her chest , Abhi was going for a doctors conference and inviting her along ! She didn't know what he said after that and what she had replied , she just knew she was going with ABhi for two days. The excitement made her jump out of her bed and spend the whole day in wadrobe selection and packing. The whole night she chewed her nails , skipped dinner , gorged on ice cream and ran about the house . Sleep wouldn't come to her tonight. When Abhi rang the bell next morning she was all packed and sitting near her luggage ready to go ! As she opened the door she took in Abhi's appearance he looked extremely handsome in his red shirt , she rembered her last trip , this one was going to be diffrent … as she sat next to him excitement knew no bounds  and they left in Abhi's car for a new adventure.

mitzification thumbnail
Not edited ... not happy with the flow ... but ... whatever ...
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
yay, me first.

Nice update Mitzi,me too looking forward to their trip.😃 But wasn't this a short update given the fact you took such a long time to update.
Update soon this time...plzzz...
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago