Fan Fictions

Got my eyes on you : Abhi Nikki FF COMPLETED

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I don't know why I am doing this , I am so nervous , I can only plead that I have been brainwashed into it :
This is my mini FF on AN my fav couple.

Got my Eyes on You

Got my eyes on you
And I see you checkin me

Got my eyes on you
And I like what I see 

For whatever it is worth : I dedicate it to my two fav writers Honey and Nammy !

Thanks to Nammy for being my Beta and always encouraging me !😊

Edited by mitzification - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzification thumbnail

My other work

Another AN ff Pyaar Yaan Takraar

A Jaynandani9of Dekha ek Khaab OS Being J 
mitzification thumbnail
If you wish to recieve a Pm when I update pls ad me to your buddy list and leave a message.

Index
Part 1 ,2     page 1

Part 3        Page 2

Part 4 ,5   Page 3

Part 6        Page 4

Part 7        Page 6

Part 8        page 8

Part 9       page 10

Part 10    page 12

Part 11    page 14

Part 12     page 15

mitzification thumbnail

Part 1

Nikki sat in the locker room bench, she had arrived a bit earlier than the others and sat waiting. Her mind drifted to the previous days events …she had had so much fun at Armaan-Riddhima's roka .She remembered what had transpired between Abhi and her shortly before that but she stopped herself. It was a random event and it was best forgotten. Soon her friends started to arrive and she forgot all about it.

During the day she was confused about the line of treatment to take with a particular patient and thought of consulting someone ...Dr. Keerti , Dr. Modi! something inside her suggested ...well why not he was also a Doctor after all and she could consult him ... could ? , should !,...she should consult him, he was a senior and talented ... Must be talented to be at the position he was ...And it was the most natural thing to go and consult him .. and that's what she should do.

Nikki knocked at the cabin door and entered , Abhi looked up a little startled and hurriedly put some shiny piece in a box lying on his desk . Nikki walked in and stood next to him and started to talk about the patient, she looked into his eyes and they looked back at her neutrally. Nikki was disappointed, had she been expecting to find something there? She had easily defied him when he was a sadu boss and over the past few days they had become a little more friendly? He hadn't been the high strung boss then , he had been just another member in their gang ,albeit a bit distant but he had revelled in the fun and games and had become a bit more…..bit more...Not a stranger ! But now she had found nothing like that in his presence. The person who listened to her and suggested treatment was some new Dr. AbhimanyuModi, who was calm , courteous and...and distant.        

Abhi sat thinking on his seat ...What had he been thinking ... How was he allowing all this to happen, Yes he had let his guard down and become part of the gang .. ..and yes ... he was closer to their age group than he was to any of his colleagues and it had been ... ..Fun ! But what he had allowed himself to feel for Nikita was just not done, he was a senior..., she was an intern...and there were so many other things... 

Nikki sat at the canteen table enjoying herself with her friends when she saw a chocolate cake dance in front of her eyes followed by chocolate cookies , stickjaws and so many goodies that her mouth watered ...suddenly the goodies stopped appearing and Atul's head appeared instead...she heard something that sounded like working with Dr.Modi on some project ...and she saw herself nod her head and reach for the chocolate cake .

"Nikki ...you will work with Dr.Modi?" Armaan's voice cut in .

Work with Dr.Modi? , well yes she could do that ... she had done that in panchgani . She had been angry and frustrated at people refusing to be treated by her and she had masked it with nonchalance...Abhi had quietly taken over. She had been tired of working and demanded a rest and he had quietly kept working till late evening...she blushed at all the trouble she had caused him, how she had thrown away his car keys and had let him search for them all night ... "Nikki …do you really ?..."YES" she said pretending it was because of the chocolates.

How had he allowed Atul to talk him into this ...other names had come up Rahul , Ridhimma ...but Atul insisted it would split up the pairs and break their hearts ...since when was he bothered whether people died of heart break ?... then her name had come up ...Nikki... And feelings of softness , concern , warmth and protection rose in him...Nikki ! What are you doing Abhi ...be careful ... this is not right ...she is an intern ...she's a spitfire... She is beautiful ...Yes all reasons to stay away from her ...dont forget Dr.Modi...Dont forget !

This new Abhi was very difficult to deal with ,her arrogant boss she could defy , Abhi of Panchgani ...she could unruffle his feathers and have a good laugh ... but this new guy ...This new Abhimanyu who neither showed the stuffy arrogance of a boss not the pretended disinterest of a friend? ... He was another deal all together ...he was distant like the old Sadu but courteous... Explaining things to her patiently like she would have expected Dr. Shashank to do. If he would have been the old boss she would have riled him , if it had been the friendlier arrogant Abhi she would have defied him .But how could she fight with him when he was so courteous and how could she be relaxed with him when he was so aloof ! Now she meekly nodded her head and went about her preparations. Things were not going as she had expected...what exactly had she expected ...she should get checked in with reality  He was the boss ...he would order, no ...ask ...she was assigned on this project she would obey  no... follow, what else had she been expecting ? This was a professional relationship ...had he ever hinted other wise ... had she expected otherwise ?...She walked into the lift and noticed an extremely beautiful woman stylish and chic ! , she smiled admiringly ... she always admired smart accomplished women...but her smile was arrested before it reached her eyes and her lips curved down ...when she noticed who she was with  , she stood talking to Abhi who was smiling at her and he looked so damned handsome smiling like that.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mitzi🤗 Congrats for this new thread and don't be nervous.. You did a good job by shifting your mini ff to a new thread...Best of luck n wanted to ask you if you really want me to suggest you some names or what...lol... kya karu, that name "Monty" is still haunting me, even in my dreams
mitzification thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Hey Mitzi🤗 Congrats for this new thread and don't be nervous.. You did a good job by shifting your mini ff to a new thread...Best of luck n wanted to ask you if you really want me to suggest you some names or what...lol... kya karu, that name "Monty" is still haunting me, even in my dreams

Thanks dear , hope I am able to give u fast updates and a good story .. I am very serious about any name change dear , send me all ur suggestions 😊
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey a new an ff woopeee
continue m itzi
mitzification thumbnail
Part 2

How unprofessional of Dr.Modi, here she wanted to ask him a major point about the project, but he was busy chatting with his new female friend . Nikki had made eight rounds of his cabin in the past one hour to get a moment with him but to no avail. On the 9th round she met Armaan and Riddhima

"Hey Nikki  what are you doing?, come lunch with us"

"Yaar yeh Modi kitna unprofessional hai ,I have to discuss something important with him but he is busy in a meeting.."

"Dr..Modi is always busy in meetings , forget him and come with us", reluctantly she followed them to the canteen muttering " Pata nahi kya batein kar raha hai us ladki se …."

All interns sat having their lunch at the cafeteria table when Atul pounced upon them

"Hey guys do you know the latest! Dr.Mod ki girlfriend aaye hue hai …"

"What! " Nikki shouted in shock.

"What!"  everyone else shouted in surprise .

" Ya !,she really is something, tall,  bful …"

" Friend bhi to ho sakti hai .. shayad kisi patient ki rishte daar ho" Anjali ventured  and Nikki seconded the thought.

" Jo bhi ho Dr. Modi ek ghante se uske saath room main band hain , Haina Nikki?" Atul asked and Nikki found it difficult to breathe . She had to get to the bottom of this. Her pager buzzed… Dr. Modi .. "Ok guys gotta go" she left and walked towards Modi's cabin.

"You called me …." she strode into the room irritated …… irritated because he was piling work on here when she was so busy .

"Here Dr. Nikita meet Ms Sarjana …." Meet her!, if she could just strangle her..

"Shelly meet Dr. Nikita".

"Nice to meet you Dr. Nikita" The beautiful girl from the lift smiled at Nikki  ,  Nikki just nodded her head "Dr. Nikita, Shelly will be helping us in the New Sanjivani project , with regards to financing and paperwork , permissions etc…, so I wanted you two to get acquainted"

Next day as Nikki took the 11th round of Abhi's cabin he called out loudly "Dr.Nikita , please come inside" Sullenly she went inside and stood pouting at his desk .

"May I know what are you doing?"

"Im  doing my duty .."

"Taking rounds of my cabin ?…"

"Not my fault, someone calls me to OPD and then Dr. Kirti calls me to the general ward I go wherever I am ordered , from here to there ,there to here, now what can I do if your cabin falls in between ..?"

"OK ok ..I'd advise you to .."

"Woh kahaan hai aaj ." Nikki interrupted in between ,raising her eyebrows

."Kaun?" Abhi asked confused.

"Wohi, tumhari Miss universe  …"

"Kaun Shelly ? ,Dr. Nikita, why would she be here, unlike you other people have work,  she will only come here when she needs some updates , she advises a dozen clients like us and earns a heft amount for that and my advice for you Dr. Nikita is to …".

"I have no time to listen to your advice I have work in General ward and I am leaving …" she huffed and flounced out of his cabin

"Ridiculous!" He muttered Shaking his head at Nikki's childish behaviour

Abhi and Nikki sat working in his office on the presentation . Dr. Nikita do this , Dr. Nikita do that that's all he had said in the last 3 hrs. Yes Dr. Modi, she had politely agreed to all he had said. Stupid fool !, what was the matter with him , why was he behaving so strangely  and so … so politely !, who would think he was the same Dr. Modi who went raging at his interns in Sanjeevni corridors for the past many months.                                                                          Yes Dr. Modi , ok Dr. Modi , how had this spitfire turned into such an angel?, no fighting, no arguing, no complaining !, was it her twin who had been working with him all this while? Then he saw her muttering something and making a face. No! she was the same Nikita.

" Dr. Nikita.."  Nikki  looked up confused, her ranting abruptly broken  by his voice .

"I said how long will it take you to get this presentation ready ..?"

Presentation! ,Presentation…. why did it mean so much to this Modi?

"Presentation ?"  she ventured.

"Yes Dr. Nikita".

" .. umm ill have it ready in 2 days she said  making a serious face and picking up her files and walking towards the door.

" Dr. Nikita .." Abhi called after her .

What now ? , she looked back and stared at him , for some reason he lowered his eyes. What!, did she just see him blush ?

"… umm would you go out to dinner with me…"

"Wha.." the shock made her mouth hang open

"… it's an official dinner with the investors.."

Why in the world was he blushing so much, she wondered knitting her brows "Its official right ?"

" Y yes, ofcourse!"

" All right , by what time do I have to be ready ?..."

"I will pick you up at 7 :30  . Nikki nodded and walked out of the cabin without turning back  and Abhi sat down on his desk … nervously.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've read that part already but I loved reading it all over again... Good job Mitzi...👏
mitzification thumbnail
 You know the trouble with starting ur own thread ... u have to update 😭