interest thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The  last few episodes have laid  the foundation of a good story .
1. On the romantic aspect - Dev;s anger at Radhika
clearly , Dev's loyalty to the family & his sanskar  do not allow him to accept Radhika & her contention that they are married  . Radhika's persistence while he was trying to overcome his own impulses , made him react  angrily & feel the he hates her  .
But successive events may make him feel that she is lucky for the family .Her behavior & actions ,may lead him  to doubt his own reactions &  look at Radhika in a milder way , gradually appreciating  even admiring her , finally loving her as he did initially 
2. Maheshwaris Plot  - Reading of the will
   Maheswari thinks the  Will is in favor of Rohan , but she  will be shocked to learn that Dev is the youngest Pota & the  beneficiary  . It will be Dev's wife who is the CB & shall inherit the fortune . But she selected Radhika . who will be  of no use to her to hand over the fortune . How will she treat Radhika  now ? If she learns about the childhood marriage , will she help Dev & radhika  to come together to achieve her goals . Dev is already devoted to her
Or Will she  try to find a suitable girl for Dev . Will Chanda suit her purpose ? Will Dev accept  & acquiesce to marry  Chanda in order to put off Radhika & make her know that he really does not believe in the childhood play .
3  Unraveling  M's myth  -Rohan going back in Time
Rohan has thankfully gained consciousness but has gone back to his childhood .
Will it postpone the reading of the will or  will  it facilitate the process & make it mandatory that his wife , now supposed to be CB , take over the reins & hand it to M as the latter planned 
So for M this may be a good development
But Rohan going back 12 years may recount the happenings of those days . he may  remember loudly that Dev became the KK .& danced with a girl  called Radhika.
Rohan also may have witnessed the last scene between M & Dadaji . Being of a phlegmatic nature , he may not have realized the importance but now may blabber something which will lay open M 's guilt that they had a fight & she pushed Dadaji down the stairs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wish it happens like the above post
maybe when radhika finds out that dev is going to marry chanda
(its been a while for radhika being in the prohit house)she says to dev
i have tried my best to make you love me like you did before and believe in our childhood marraige but looks like you still hate me and as you have agreed to marry chanda you must love her ---so aap ko aap ke shadi mubarak ho-mein aap ke raste se hut rehe hon ur yahan se hamesha ke leeye ja rahi hon.
and let dev repent and try to win radhika back
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know yaar first I want to say that If I predict it will never come true...mostly in CB...case CV's I deas always as fake wife track...fake husband track orr fake child track...so I don't know why always fake peoples in writer's mind...don't know is this writer also a fake one...ha ha ha...

s dear My prediction like this...now we know na that fake wife track is start...so I think Radh will help Rohen to back to normal...Rohen will be more friendly to Radh before he recover and he will give all the evodence against BB...all the plans what he going to do...so Radh will help Dadaji alsoand tell him that she is not Rohens wife that she is Dev's wife...
BB will get to know that Dev is the youngest son in the family and she will ask Dev to marry chanda...
in the wedding day Dadaji and Rohen will come with Radh and show BB true colour of BB...so after that wedding will cancel...case Dev will say that he decided to marry Chanda because of BB so he don't like the marriage at all...and Dadaji will tell that Rohen and Radh didn't marry he got to know that soo..Dadaji will say BB to leave the PB with his son and bahu...
hope soon this track wil;l end and good track will start...hope this will happen
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The storyline has just begun I feel! The anger of Dev towards Radhika is something different! Radhika will try Dev to understand her view point. Waiting for some good Dev and Radhika moments. Nice all the characters have a important role to play!   Hoping for some light moments too in the serial.Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks interest---

Great points to take the story forward--
Yes, the story has lot of potential...
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed this story has great potential...
Radev conflict...Family vs. Love...dharm vs. adharm.