Sasural Simar Ka

Dont make fun of the bread winner

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This show blatantly emphasises that one should watch tv, one should watch movies and one should dance. Nothing wrong. But it should not be the USP of a good serial. And I dont like the way bua's shouting and fighting with her brother and creating a lot of discord. That makes the children also hate their father, who is their bread winner. And Avika's acting is somewhat contrived and artificial. And simar does not inspire. 

Though the concept sounds liberal, the execution lacks finesse and sends wrong signals.

I have seen many modern households, where they simply cut off Cable TV during exam time and some dont go for Cable or Dish at all.

Actually, children can be encouraged to take up sports in a big way which will build characters and careers as well.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
bang on...the show has a very loose concept...after showing very=y good promos...the show has let the viewers down./...👎🏼
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok then go to other forum...move on guys if u dont like d show...no one is inviting u here...
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i kinda agree... i really expected alot...but it loks kinda average..,..hooping it lll pick up in de future once she gets married
nutmeg7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akki-theGreat

ok then go to other forum...move on guys if u dont like d show...no one is inviting u here...

excuse me ...its a public forum...no one needs invitation to give their...we are not even bashing them...
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Preeths609

ya i kinda agree... i really expected alot...but it loks kinda average..,..hooping it lll pick up in de future once she gets married

Ya, I agree with you it will most likely pick up after Simar's marriage.