Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The Divine WILL (Page 6)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Well he will be blamed but does he have the right to sacrifice Radikas happiness for his obligation. What right does he have to spoil someones elses life? At some level he is doing this to Radhika because he considers Radhika as his own... since he has no sense of identity he is doing the same to Radhika...but Radhika is not an object, she is a human being. So if someone asks Dev this question will he have any answer? Also he could have been upfront to Rohan regarding Radhika and then left the decision to Rohan. Now if someone asks Dev that why did he do this to Rohan then will he have any answer. So I really hope that someone makes Dev understand that one cannot play with others life to fulfill their personal duties...will the creatives show this as his personal growth, I have no clue.
Personally I do not want Dev to think even in any corner of his heart that Radhika is his.  If he entertains such thoughts, then he is trespassing into dangerous waters.  for me, he will almost become like Yudhishtir who in his weakness for the game of dice gambled his wife.  For Dev his weakness is the PB family and his personal obligations and therefore sacrificed his wife (assuming that he considers her his wife rather than love)  The reason why I feel this way is, had he not known that he was married to Radhika, then the benefit of doubt goes to him that he is sacrificing his love, but here he knows that she thinks they are married, that will be there in his mind though he is in denial, which means he is in dangerous territory.

To me Dev does not love Radhika (love as a "normal" person will know and understand), he is in love with his dream girl and that dream girl is Radhika. Since that dream girl was his own, so too is Radhika. Thats what he has been taught ...to love means to possess and there is no boundary (Rohan does exactly  the same thing to Dev, he loves Dev in his own way and treats him like his possession...and since no one stops Rohan, Dev thinks that this is how it should be ). Thats what I am getting from Dev. He also knows that Radhika loves him...Rohan pointed that out to him that since that girl came to meet him it shows how much she loves him and if given a chance she can stand by his side and face all the problems together and as soon as Rohan said that, Dev thought about Radhika wanting to meet him and the next day he told Radhika that if she does anything then she won't see him. Dev does love this image of his dream girl which is Radhika to him, but not the real Radhika. Due to his growing up years Dev has a very convoluted and unhealthy definition of love. He has been taught to sacrifice as a duty and also because when one loves someone then one is supposed to sacrifice and to see that the other person is happy (Thats what he is doing for Rohan). To me thats what he is expecting Radhika to do...since he knows that Radhika loves him, he is expecting her to sacrifice that love for the sake of what he wants and that is following his duty. But he is not understanding that Radika is not in love with him, she is in love with KK so she is not getting his point of view...also Radhika is not his possession and what he knows by love is actually not love... So although Dev's actions are debatable but as far as human behaviour goes he is being pretty consistent, taking into consideration the way he was brought up. This is just my POV. 

I saw this thread pretty late and most of what I think has already been written already.  But there is one thing the creatives have shown.  When Radhika talks about her husband, she calls him KK and when she talks about being a bride, she talks about being a bride of KK.  But she calls adult Dev as Dev babu where she states that she wants to convince him of her truth.  So they have shown (not clearly because of the absence of monologue) that KK and Dev babu are different people for Radhika.  In fact, she has same formal name for both Dev and Rohan who are strangers to her.  She is searching for KK and thinks that if Dev gets convinced of her truth,  he would turn into KK.  Dev prior to sacrificing was closer to her idea of KK.  Remember how she described him as little naughty, playing flute etc.  That was the earlier Dev to her who is lost.  In fact, she is not even considering Dev's family as her family.  She calls this family as Dev babu's family and she is doing things for the family so that she can find her KK.

They did show Dev's point of view until the day when he returned from Rawal after knowing the truth from Radhika (temple scene).  But now they have made him inflexible.

I don't have a problem that Dev is rejecting Radhika or her version of truth.  In fact it makes sense with his characterization..  My problem is complete lack of empathy on Dev's part for Radhika.  According to him,  Padma doesn't know the truth and considers the fire as accident.  So any human being would think that treating a girl based on some superstition is wrong.  It seems as if he is doing this deliberately to hurt Radhika.  Don't want to spoil the show for everyone, but in today's episode when questioned by Maheswari if Padma's attitude was correct, he looked at Radhika, deliberated and agreed in order to hurt her badly.  That seems cruel and not at all suitable for a spiritual relationship.  Even in CB1,  Radhika used to hurt Dev but it was never deliberate.  She always showed remorse in the privacy.  Here they are not showing that on Dev's part and hence repelling audience.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryrajsriradha_bilaharimisti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
May be he is deliberately  hurting her to show her that he does not care and want her to move in life...If he does not agree with Padma then he is giving Radhika positive signs of his attitude towards her ...He is not giving her a little bit of  hope  for their relationship ...Recently all the spirituality in their relationship has disappeared ...Agreed  with your last comments Angie

Edited by neerjashingla - 09 May 2011 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
My general thoughts on Padma;  You are right, The main reason behind Rohan recent condition is his mother only. She had covered Rohan's irresponsibillityas child's play. She spares nobody who comes between her son's happiness. She even overlooked her own superstious when it came to her son's marriage . About Rd's letter, she was livid with anger on Dev, how dare a mere servant snatch away her son's happiness without considering and knowing Dev's nature who lived with them since his childhood.
She is not a weak person, she becomes one when it comes to Rohan. She  never was even once intimited by Maheshwari. She always responded very strongly and straight forward to BB taunting remark. She went along with BB only because of her son's happiness. It seems like she does not care about money or title. She took side of Daima only because her son was brought up by her, not because of Dev. She has never defended Dev, whenever BB or Virat were accusing him. Daima even  showed pity on her face when it came to Dev being verbally abused.
Rohan's temperament is like her. They flare up with anger whenever they do not get their way. They do not have the capacity of thinking rationally.  Now she is blaming Rd for her son's condition. What if Rd was in Rohan's place? She is very angry with Rd that she even does not want to acknowledge their marriage, though she knows that there was not a single hint from Ra 's part that she did not want to marry Rohan. She will change her tune when she sees Rd helping her son to recover . Maybe GOD has  given her another chance to rectify her mistake and start all over again to bring up Rohan the right way and Rd helping her in that task. Lets hope... 

Edited by maryamavina - 09 May 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariradhika5Neerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryamavina

Very beautiful thought about WILL. There are three catogories of WILL we can give importance to  in CB2 

Dadaji's Will on paper,
Rd''s Will of inner strength,
And above all GOD 's Will of Supreme Power

Thanks Maryamavina, you have beautifully analysed the WILL in three simple sentences---one is the paper, one the inner stength and the other supreme power.  thank yu once again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Neerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Well he will be blamed but does he have the right to sacrifice Radikas happiness for his obligation. What right does he have to spoil someones elses life? At some level he is doing this to Radhika because he considers Radhika as his own... since he has no sense of identity he is doing the same to Radhika...but Radhika is not an object, she is a human being. So if someone asks Dev this question will he have any answer? Also he could have been upfront to Rohan regarding Radhika and then left the decision to Rohan. Now if someone asks Dev that why did he do this to Rohan then will he have any answer. So I really hope that someone makes Dev understand that one cannot play with others life to fulfill their personal duties...will the creatives show this as his personal growth, I have no clue.
Personally I do not want Dev to think even in any corner of his heart that Radhika is his.  If he entertains such thoughts, then he is trespassing into dangerous waters.  for me, he will almost become like Yudhishtir who in his weakness for the game of dice gambled his wife.  For Dev his weakness is the PB family and his personal obligations and therefore sacrificed his wife (assuming that he considers her his wife rather than love)  The reason why I feel this way is, had he not known that he was married to Radhika, then the benefit of doubt goes to him that he is sacrificing his love, but here he knows that she thinks they are married, that will be there in his mind though he is in denial, which means he is in dangerous territory.

To me Dev does not love Radhika (love as a "normal" person will know and understand), he is in love with his dream girl and that dream girl is Radhika. Since that dream girl was his own, so too is Radhika. Thats what he has been taught ...to love means to possess and there is no boundary (Rohan does exactly  the same thing to Dev, he loves Dev in his own way and treats him like his possession...and since no one stops Rohan, Dev thinks that this is how it should be ). Thats what I am getting from Dev. He also knows that Radhika loves him...Rohan pointed that out to him that since that girl came to meet him it shows how much she loves him and if given a chance she can stand by his side and face all the problems together and as soon as Rohan said that, Dev thought about Radhika wanting to meet him and the next day he told Radhika that if she does anything then she won't see him. Dev does love this image of his dream girl which is Radhika to him, but not the real Radhika. Due to his growing up years Dev has a very convoluted and unhealthy definition of love. He has been taught to sacrifice as a duty and also because when one loves someone then one is supposed to sacrifice and to see that the other person is happy (Thats what he is doing for Rohan). To me thats what he is expecting Radhika to do...since he knows that Radhika loves him, he is expecting her to sacrifice that love for the sake of what he wants and that is following his duty. But he is not understanding that Radika is not in love with him, she is in love with KK so she is not getting his point of view...also Radhika is not his possession and what he knows by love is actually not love... So although Dev's actions are debatable but as far as human behaviour goes he is being pretty consistent, taking into consideration the way he was brought up. This is just my POV. 

I saw this thread pretty late and most of what I think has already been written already.  But there is one thing the creatives have shown.  When Radhika talks about her husband, she calls him KK and when she talks about being a bride, she talks about being a bride of KK.  But she calls adult Dev as Dev babu where she states that she wants to convince him of her truth.  So they have shown (not clearly because of the absence of monologue) that KK and Dev babu are different people for Radhika.  In fact, she has same formal name for both Dev and Rohan who are strangers to her.  She is searching for KK and thinks that if Dev gets convinced of her truth,  he would turn into KK.  Dev prior to sacrificing was closer to her idea of KK.  Remember how she described him as little naughty, playing flute etc.  That was the earlier Dev to her who is lost.  In fact, she is not even considering Dev's family as her family.  She calls this family as Dev babu's family and she is doing things for the family so that she can find her KK.

They did show Dev's point of view until the day when he returned from Rawal after knowing the truth from Radhika (temple scene).  But now they have made him inflexible.

I don't have a problem that Dev is rejecting Radhika or her version of truth.  In fact it makes sense with his characterization..  My problem is complete lack of empathy on Dev's part for Radhika.  According to him,  Padma doesn't know the truth and considers the fire as accident.  So any human being would think that treating a girl based on some superstition is wrong.  It seems as if he is doing this deliberately to hurt Radhika.  Don't want to spoil the show for everyone, but in today's episode when questioned by Maheswari if Padma's attitude was correct, he looked at Radhika, deliberated and agreed in order to hurt her badly.  That seems cruel and not at all suitable for a spiritual relationship.  Even in CB1,  Radhika used to hurt Dev but it was never deliberate.  She always showed remorse in the privacy.  Here they are not showing that on Dev's part and hence repelling audience.

Thanks Why6 for your response.

As long as Dev feels he does not believe in this child-marriage and hence rejects Radhika it is fine.  Radhika has to fulfill her duties more as ahuman who probably feels responsible for the untoward happening and wants to set things in order.  She can walk away and let the others realise her strength, whether it is Dev, Padma, Dadaji or whoever it may be.  Radhika will also learn a few tough lessons in life.

Edited by radha_bilahari - 09 May 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index