India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The Divine WILL (Page 3)

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
This   scene was important on friday's episode..BB's talk to Dadaji and his smile  .. In front of everyones eyes  Rohan is next RP   only Dadaji knows about this (don't know  Daima knows about this)whatever BB is trying for making Virat next RP  but  everything will  be futile  Dadaji knows this as well  i think his smile indicated that  .. Rohan is behaving like a child  in this situation    BB wants dadaji   alive  as Rohan cant be RP ... Now Radhika has entered in PB with her Kanha everything will become perfect  moreover PF family believes choti bahu brings all luck  for their family..This is will of God it has decided 12 years before...Now we will have   to watch lots of drama in Purohit Bawan...

Beautiful post Radha...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryv3gradev09Tazziradha_bilahariradhika5Devika.sigridNeerjaafatssrilanka

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks Radha for this wonderful post, u have expressed your thoughts and put a really nice meaning to the episodes...

Misti loved your thoughts as well...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryvinianilradhika5Tazziradha_bilaharisigridNeerjaa

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Very nice posts ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks Radha for an excellent post...

It seems now all is set to show us the divine will or kanha Leela...

Radhika has come to PB, she is all set in her heart to win Dev's love and have him as her husband..she has set her mind...to cross all that comes in her way by doing something and not just by standing lost and without any hope...She has trust in Kanha...and his leela...

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.,

Where as BB is all happy and excited about her plans succeeding but does not know the hand of Kanha...she will not understand the divine will in her ego...she will be like a fool..Wink

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple.  Only God can count all the apples in one seed. 

Dev has accepted that Rohan is all important...he needs to understand the divine will and that is Radhika is his wife and it is Kanha's wish..
So now let us see whose faith will...Radhika or BB or Dev???
Or the divine will of kanha...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilMaryamMaryradhika5Tazziradha_bilahariDevika.NeerjaaPutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Radha

Thanks so much for such a beautiful threadHug---it amazes me how you can come up with these philosophical threads and more importantly connect them back to CB

Divine will---one is always perplexed by such things...because in such circumstances, logic and reason do not work...personal wish / desire makes one do certain things; but divine will can supersede the personal desires...and most of the time, it may not be recognized as such...

And you took this concept and showed us how BB's desire to get the Purohit money and make her son RajPurohit----will be thwarted----and Radhika will be the one who is but an instrument to achieve that...And all the preceding events were in preparation for this----how beautifully you have pulled it all together...

And absolutely love your quote

One is your WILL and one is MY WILL

If you Will what I will,

I will give you more than your Will

If you don't, I will tire you in your own Will

Finally what happens is MY WILL.

But still, one has to put in their own effort as "God only helps who help themselves"--so it would be fun to see Radhika's struggle and fight to thwart BB's plan----

To me CB2 is all about this--it is about Radhika--and Radhika's fight---she will be the central character in the story---

We all draw parallels of this serial to the epic stories--whether it be Ramayan or it be Mahabharat One of the views is that the the central character in Ramayan is Seeta---It is said that "Ramayan Mahakavyan Seetayascharitam Mahat"...and it is for Seeta's sake Rama comes in------So if I may take the liberty to draw a parallel to this serial----...Dev, who is totally "kartavya" bound to his family at this time-----may come in to help Radhika to ultimately overcome all her obstacles and completely immerse herself in the "colors of her beloved" and then truly it will be sanwaare ke sang rachi Choti Bahu...

Thanks again Radha for a beautiful thread and all others for making the thread lively...Clap
Clap

Edited by radhika5 - 07 May 2011 at 11:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilMaryamMaryTazziradha_bilahariDevika.sigridPutijaChalhovNeerjaaradev24fatssrilanka

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I agree with you al;ll...lovely post...

Thanks Anu.  Hope you enjoyed reading all the posts.
radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

It was convenient for Padma to allow people to pamper her son.  A child without the influence of the father in his life and coupled with her insecurities only led to the spoilt behaviour of the child.  a mother has to take things to hand especially in the life of her child and mould it to ensure that the child has positive and proper guidance during the growing years.  she also happens to be a person to pass the buck on others rather than take responsibilities for the action.  yes, a poetic justice for Padma too.

Although having both parents is best for the development of a child but people do die and there are many kids in this world who have lost either of their parents in whatever circumstance but have themselves grown up to be well balanced individuals.   I have known two people in my life whose fathers have died before they were born...and both have developed in different ways and the reason was their mothers and the family environment...one's mother was very insecure, did not know how to stand up for her daughter, the mother was blamed for the untimely death of her husband, the daughter was blamed for the untimely death of her father, the daughter grew up to be manipulative, attention seeking insecure person who later on clung on to her own sons, spoilt her own daughters. The other child was also born after her fathers death, but her and her mother were never blamed for this death, the mother was very mature and has always stood up for her daughter...has scolded her daughter when the daughter used to play up...requested her family members to love her daughter but not to spoil her...and as a result that child grew up to be a well balanced and responsibe individual.Both the girls grew up in conservative families in India.  Its difficult for the single parent but thee are parents who rise above themselves to do it. Unfortunately Rohan did not have that.   
I do agree that the surviving parent has to stand up for the sake of their children rather than getting lost in their own grief.  I too know of such circumstances in my family where the mother has fought against her grief and concentrated on the matter at hand, which is prioritising the welfare of her children.  Very sad that Rohan did not have this guidance during his growing years and the result is there to be seen.

Dev was trained to sacrifice if need be even his life for the sake of his brother.  I really wish he gets to understand that this teaching  and the effect of following this has only led to a major catastrophe for which he is likely to be blamed by one and all when the whole situation comes to lime light.  Will there be anyone to realise that he was doing it as a sacrifice?  Well, this only time will tell. 
Well he will be blamed but does he have the right to sacrifice Radikas happiness for his obligation. What right does he have to spoil someones elses life? At some level he is doing this to Radhika because he considers Radhika as his own... since he has no sense of identity he is doing the same to Radhika...but Radhika is not an object, she is a human being. So if someone asks Dev this question will he have any answer? Also he could have been upfront to Rohan regarding Radhika and then left the decision to Rohan. Now if someone asks Dev that why did he do this to Rohan then will he have any answer. So I really hope that someone makes Dev understand that one cannot play with others life to fulfill their personal duties...will the creatives show this as his personal growth, I have no clue.
Personally I do not want Dev to think even in any corner of his heart that Radhika is his.  If he entertains such thoughts, then he is trespassing into dangerous waters.  for me, he will almost become like Yudhishtir who in his weakness for the game of dice gambled his wife.  For Dev his weakness is the PB family and his personal obligations and therefore sacrificed his wife (assuming that he considers her his wife rather than love)  The reason why I feel this way is, had he not known that he was married to Radhika, then the benefit of doubt goes to him that he is sacrificing his love, but here he knows that she thinks they are married, that will be there in his mind though he is in denial, which means he is in dangerous territory.

Radhika was clinging on to  KK, because this was forced on her.  Otherwise, she would have been more bubbly and cheerful during her growing years as rightly put in by her father.  Her father also lived this truth with her.  apart from the fact that she was married to KK which was her strongest belief she also did not want her father to get the sin of marrying her off to another person when she was already a married girl.  But a mistake once committed cannot escape punishment, that I do agree.  
yes thats why I mentioned about her young age and as part of her growth.
for her to be doing a selfless dedicated  service without expectations may not be in tune with her age But to understand this teaching of Gita, she has to go through different stages in life and by realisation understand the depth of this teaching to have the desired effect. 
She is educated in scriptures so she should know this but again due to her one track mind she might be ignoring it or not realising its effect.. Will like her to leave after she has done her work in the Purohits house. 
 Again I have no clue as to whether the creatives will show this as her character growth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilradhika5TazziDevika.sigrid

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

very well written post Radha , followed by Misti and Challov ...You have given reasons to all happenings in their lives , attached with  philosophy of life  ...Given  the whole going on inncidents a new perspective ...I agree with your thoughts as i have not thought things this way ...Thank you all for giving logic to result of all happenings , Not blaming God or the person for every mishappening in their lives  Tell me the meaning of cosmic circle  ? is it as you will sow , you will reap , as i have read this word so many times in Misti,s Post...Loved the post ...

Neerja,

Thanks and am glad you enjoyed reading our posts.

Your question relating to Karmic cycle---Let us take the e.g in hand.  BB pushed the old man 12 years back in her anger because Viraat was not to be made the RP.  Having overheard part of the conversation between her FIL and the lawyer prior to this incident she has gathered info that the youngest grandson has to be named the next RP.  That has to happen before Rohan turns 23.
Meanwhile she decides to use him asa pawn to get thethings done the way she wants by pampering him  and planning to get things transferred to her name after he is named the RP.
The irony is in this mission she has been training the real RP to be accomplished in his job.Now the moment has come where she has to announce Rohan as the succeeding RP.  But because of the love and pampering he got he also fell victim to anger when Radhika confessed her love for someone and therefore created the fire accident and has  mentally become a child.  Rohan has gone backwards by 12 years, the BB's plans thwarted as she cannot declare him as the next RP and the situation comes back to where it was 12years back.  This is the completion of karmic cycle. I hope I have clearly answered your question.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilTazziDevika.sigridNeerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index