Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anu17

I agree with you al;ll...lovely post...

Thanks Anu.  Hope you enjoyed reading all the posts.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

very well written post Radha , followed by Misti and Challov ...You have given reasons to all happenings in their lives , attached with  philosophy of life  ...Given  the whole going on inncidents a new perspective ...I agree with your thoughts as i have not thought things this way ...Thank you all for giving logic to result of all happenings , Not blaming God or the person for every mishappening in their lives  Tell me the meaning of cosmic circle  ? is it as you will sow , you will reap , as i have read this word so many times in Misti,s Post...Loved the post ...

Neerja,

Thanks and am glad you enjoyed reading our posts.

Your question relating to Karmic cycle---Let us take the e.g in hand.  BB pushed the old man 12 years back in her anger because Viraat was not to be made the RP.  Having overheard part of the conversation between her FIL and the lawyer prior to this incident she has gathered info that the youngest grandson has to be named the next RP.  That has to happen before Rohan turns 23.
Meanwhile she decides to use him asa pawn to get thethings done the way she wants by pampering him  and planning to get things transferred to her name after he is named the RP.
The irony is in this mission she has been training the real RP to be accomplished in his job.Now the moment has come where she has to announce Rohan as the succeeding RP.  But because of the love and pampering he got he also fell victim to anger when Radhika confessed her love for someone and therefore created the fire accident and has  mentally become a child.  Rohan has gone backwards by 12 years, the BB's plans thwarted as she cannot declare him as the next RP and the situation comes back to where it was 12years back.  This is the completion of karmic cycle. I hope I have clearly answered your question.

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

She evens asks him this is your FAITH in GOD intact still?  

This reminds me of a very famous quote:

One is your WILL and one is MY WILL
 If you Will what I will,
 I will give you more than your Will
 If you don't, I will tire you in your own Will
 Finally what happens is MY WILL.
                                                                                          Creator to mankind.

Thanks Radha.  I loved that scene and i got surprised when BB mentioned about RPs smile. Because the CV's are failing to give words for the main charactors,a dn they are doing very good with negative charactor(their spaciality).. so that the viewers understand the state of mind of RP.
CV's can give prominence to the negative characters, but we are here to bring out the feelings of the leads.๐Ÿ˜‰Jokes apart, the senior RP is privy to a lot of info, he knows about the Bhavishyavani, he knows about Dev's birth and also knows about Dev being in love with Radhika and that he has sacrificed her for whatever reasons.  This itself gives scope for great drama and fun.   
But that smile is giving her  pain, she actually was wishing to see the pain, the sufferign of RP, and for the past 12 yrs she wished for that only. She was able to get this man into wheelchair, but was unable to change his faith, or unable to pain his heart, so only RP was able to give that smile to BB's smirk. No matter how wounded her words, it is not affecting him, and now he will smile more as he saw Knaha's presence with Radhika's step in.
 She did try to mock at him and asked him if only you handed over this to me 12 years back--what did you get in return--paralysis and handicapped.  she is not at all happy that this old man is still keeping his hopes alive.
SO his failth will increase,  and  I am expecting a scene between Dev and Dadaji, where i want Dev to mention about it to Dadaji,  Dev took word from Radhika , not to tell this to anyone..but surely Dev can tell this, the same way he mentioned  about his dreamgirl, because RP's has the right to know it, and he has the right to feel happy inside too.
 If this happens it will give dadaji clarity on Dev's reasoning and why he decided to sacrifice his DG.
and at a crucial time int he future, it will be RP, who will speak out and say Dev already married.. because dev is younger ot Rohan and so it is rohan who turned 23, not Dev, maybe within few months Dev will turn 23, but nobody is going to conduct his marriage, so balvivah will get its importance, and there is witness, that pandit.. whom mansaram knows.
Ideally I would prefer that Dev and Radhika bring this matter to the open than using or expecting someone else to do this job.  For that to happen it will take time as presently they are in a hate-love relationship and it will not take long to become a lovey dovey relationship. 
but everything is in the hand of CV's. Hope they won't disppoint us. I can vageuly visualise dev dadaji scene, and wish to see it on screen... Avi can do it too good, and Dadaji waiting to see that proper lip smile...
People survive on hope and what is the harm in hoping that we will get to see what we want to see. 
Radha, very good post and as you quoted.. the final will is God's will in all our life...  really loved this quote so much.
 Thanks DEvika and am glad you contributed with your thoughts too.
Misti and Chalhov, nice thoughts..thanks for sharing...

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tazzi

Radha thanks for lovely post...

In the end The Will God...to take people to righteous path and bring positivity to those who believe.  As Choti Bahu will bring positivity to Purohit Family.  BB's was to bring gullible CB who she could manipulate to gain the power of RP.  Not knowing Radhika may have looked gullible to her, Radhika has the will power and strength to take to right path and to bring positivity with the guidance of Kanha. She is the righhand woman to the future RP, Dev.  It is the Will of God that BB chose Radhika for Rohan but ironically Radhika iis married to future RP, Dev.  I always believed that " Things happen for a reason". If BB did not chose Radhika as CB...Radhika had fewer chances to enter PB as CB. In everyone's eyes Dev is still a servant.  Now the real Drama begins...Lets see what creators have in mind...

Thanks Tazzi.  Things happen for a reason and always for the Best.  It is this simple thing that we fail to comprehend being mere mortals that we are, that we go to question the Lord.  But the Lord is kind.  The Lord is the owner of the universe, the creation and the souls.  Anything happens only with his Will and we cannot question that as we belong to him.

BB has chosen Radhika as the CB, she will see her downfall.  
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

This   scene was important on friday's episode..BB's talk to Dadaji and his smile  .. In front of everyones eyes  Rohan is next RP   only Dadaji knows about this (don't know  Daima knows about this)whatever BB is trying for making Virat next RP  but  everything will  be futile  Dadaji knows this as well  i think his smile indicated that  .. Rohan is behaving like a child  in this situation    BB wants dadaji   alive  as Rohan cant be RP ... Now Radhika has entered in PB with her Kanha everything will become perfect  moreover PF family believes choti bahu brings all luck  for their family..This is will of God it has decided 12 years before...Now we will have   to watch lots of drama in Purohit Bawan...

Beautiful post Radha...

This scene had a huge significance.  BB in her typical imperious and arrogant fashion thinks that she has almost gained success.  She did have the audacity to question her FIL whether he still has her faith intact.  She had to go to the hospital to know what was in store for her. When it was not the Will of the Lord 12 years back for Viraat to become the RP, how will be any different now?Let us see how Kanha plays his game using Radhika as a tool to set the things in order at PB>

Thanks Vinianil, very much appreciate your response too.
Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun_singh

Thanks Radha for this wonderful post, u have expressed your thoughts and put a really nice meaning to the episodes...

Misti loved your thoughts as well...

Thanks sun_singh, I am glad you enjoyed reading our posts.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annamarie

Very nice posts ...

Thanks Annamarie, glad you like the posts.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Radha for explaining the meaning ...I am totally ignorant about all this , but now have started enjoy and understand,  reading you people post by giving the reason for particular incident...
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks Radha for an excellent post...

It seems now all is set to show us the divine will or kanha Leela...

Radhika has come to PB, she is all set in her heart to win Dev's love and have him as her husband..she has set her mind...to cross all that comes in her way by doing something and not just by standing lost and without any hope...She has trust in Kanha...and his leela...

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.,

Where as BB is all happy and excited about her plans succeeding but does not know the hand of Kanha...she will not understand the divine will in her ego...she will be like a fool..๐Ÿ˜‰

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple.  Only God can count all the apples in one seed. 

Dev has accepted that Rohan is all important...he needs to understand the divine will and that is Radhika is his wife and it is Kanha's wish..
So now let us see whose faith will...Radhika or BB or Dev???
Or the divine will of kanha...

Thanks Sigrid and it was a pleasure reading your response.

Radhika has set her goal, she will have to face hurdles but in due course will overcome this.  Often, in life we are quick to point out a series of problems but slow to come up with solutions.
Here, I am glad Radhika is not a sitting duck but is trying to put her best efforts to get things done.

Whenever, i see BB I always think that she is one person who has one big fat ego and a total ignorance of the divine factor.  I am looking forward to that day when she falls flat on her face and her dreams get shattered. 

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple.  Only God can count all the apples in one seed. 

Yes, a sharp contrast between a mere mortal and the Supreme Lord.  Excellent thought.

Dev has to go a long way to get rid of these insecurities and burdens that he is tied up to.  a huge learning curve for him before he is ready to become the RP.  To be fair to him, all this was put into his head and the feeling of indebtedness and gratitude which is an extremely over-burdening feeling is hard to let go.  He needs to make this choice on his realisation and when that is done he will be more reformed and stand up to any difficulties he has to face.

Kanha's WILL will prevail, others are only pawns in this game.