Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

It was convenient for Padma to allow people to pamper her son.  A child without the influence of the father in his life and coupled with her insecurities only led to the spoilt behaviour of the child.  a mother has to take things to hand especially in the life of her child and mould it to ensure that the child has positive and proper guidance during the growing years.  she also happens to be a person to pass the buck on others rather than take responsibilities for the action.  yes, a poetic justice for Padma too.

Although having both parents is best for the development of a child but people do die and there are many kids in this world who have lost either of their parents in whatever circumstance but have themselves grown up to be well balanced individuals.   I have known two people in my life whose fathers have died before they were born...and both have developed in different ways and the reason was their mothers and the family environment...one's mother was very insecure, did not know how to stand up for her daughter, the mother was blamed for the untimely death of her husband, the daughter was blamed for the untimely death of her father, the daughter grew up to be manipulative, attention seeking insecure person who later on clung on to her own sons, spoilt her own daughters. The other child was also born after her fathers death, but her and her mother were never blamed for this death, the mother was very mature and has always stood up for her daughter...has scolded her daughter when the daughter used to play up...requested her family members to love her daughter but not to spoil her...and as a result that child grew up to be a well balanced and responsibe individual.Both the girls grew up in conservative families in India.  Its difficult for the single parent but thee are parents who rise above themselves to do it. Unfortunately Rohan did not have that.   

Dev was trained to sacrifice if need be even his life for the sake of his brother.  I really wish he gets to understand that this teaching  and the effect of following this has only led to a major catastrophe for which he is likely to be blamed by one and all when the whole situation comes to lime light.  Will there be anyone to realise that he was doing it as a sacrifice?  Well, this only time will tell. 
Well he will be blamed but does he have the right to sacrifice Radikas happiness for his obligation. What right does he have to spoil someones elses life? At some level he is doing this to Radhika because he considers Radhika as his own... since he has no sense of identity he is doing the same to Radhika...but Radhika is not an object, she is a human being. So if someone asks Dev this question will he have any answer? Also he could have been upfront to Rohan regarding Radhika and then left the decision to Rohan. Now if someone asks Dev that why did he do this to Rohan then will he have any answer. So I really hope that someone makes Dev understand that one cannot play with others life to fulfill their personal duties...will the creatives show this as his personal growth, I have no clue.

Radhika was clinging on to  KK, because this was forced on her.  Otherwise, she would have been more bubbly and cheerful during her growing years as rightly put in by her father.  Her father also lived this truth with her.  apart from the fact that she was married to KK which was her strongest belief she also did not want her father to get the sin of marrying her off to another person when she was already a married girl.  But a mistake once committed cannot escape punishment, that I do agree.  
yes thats why I mentioned about her young age and as part of her growth.
for her to be doing a selfless dedicated  service without expectations may not be in tune with her age But to understand this teaching of Gita, she has to go through different stages in life and by realisation understand the depth of this teaching to have the desired effect. 
She is educated in scriptures so she should know this but again due to her one track mind she might be ignoring it or not realising its effect.. Will like her to leave after she has done her work in the Purohits house. 
 Again I have no clue as to whether the creatives will show this as her character growth.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Chalhov,

Well thought out POV.

Each man's role in life is predestined.  He will work within the framework and move towards his mission in life.

Radhika's mission has been predestined to come to PB as their CB and set things in order.  At each stage of her life, the road was pointing towards PB.  There was no need for her to wear the neelichunri on Radhashtami, befriend her KK, marry without knowledge, get to meet the adult Dev once again, trying to impress upon him that they are married, so each and every action in her life got her closer to PB and towards the fulfilment of her mission.  After this if they do choose to keep it touching I would like Radhika to go insearch of her inner peace and dedicate her life to Kanha.  It will be an excellent lesson for Dev to realise what he nearly lost.  He can go back in search of her.  It will be an extremely touching, heart wrenching but a fulfilling track.  Radhika would have also realised how selfless service  gives better satisfaction than having expectations. It will be a great growth track for Radhika.

Thanks Radha 
I would also like the track where Radhs spurns Dev and becomes a Meera and try to spend her life away from him he needs a big whack on his head for rejecting her he could at least be civil and polite instead of ranting and being angry anyway Radhika had to make the best effort and finally leave him then only we may see some development in their relationship.Looking at the positive  events happening  in PB will automatically slowing start opening his eyes like ghooghat ke pat khol tuje piya milenge here it for DEV to open his mind and realise his feelings .This thought of mine is not based on childhood marriage but the behaviour of the day he spent with Rads the boat scene and the day he nearly got beaten up till he came to know that she was chosen for Rohan. Suddenly his behaviour changing for the worst. and if all these r the divine will and predestined then I just wish to say ke sara sara  what has to happen will happen according to CVsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 very well written post Radha , followed by Misti and Challov ...You have given reasons to all happenings in their lives , attached with  philosophy of life  ...Given  the whole going on inncidents a new perspective ...I agree with your thoughts as i have not thought things this way ...Thank you all for giving logic to result of all happenings , Not blaming God or the person for every mishappening in their lives  Tell me the meaning of cosmic circle  ? is it as you will sow , you will reap , as i have read this word so many times in Misti,s Post...Loved the post ...
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She evens asks him this is your FAITH in GOD intact still?  

This reminds me of a very famous quote:

One is your WILL and one is MY WILL
 If you Will what I will,
 I will give you more than your Will
 If you don't, I will tire you in your own Will
 Finally what happens is MY WILL.
                                                                                          Creator to mankind.

Thanks Radha.  I loved that scene and i got surprised when BB mentioned about RPs smile. Because the CV's are failing to give words for the main charactors,a dn they are doing very good with negative charactor(their spaciality).. so that the viewers understand the state of mind of RP.

But that smile is giving her  pain, she actually was wishing to see the pain, the sufferign of RP, and for the past 12 yrs she wished for that only. She was able to get this man into wheelchair, but was unable to change his faith, or unable to pain his heart, so only RP was able to give that smile to BB's smirk. No matter how wounded her words, it is not affecting him, and now he will smile more as he saw Knaha's presence with Radhika's step in.

SO his failth will increase,  and  I am expecting a scene between Dev and Dadaji, where i want Dev to mention about it to Dadaji,  Dev took word from Radhika , not to tell this to anyone..but surely Dev can tell this, the same way he mentioned  about his dreamgirl, because RP's has the right to know it, and he has the right to feel happy inside too.

and at a crucial time int he future, it will be RP, who will speak out and say Dev already married.. because dev is younger ot Rohan and so it is rohan who turned 23, not Dev, maybe within few months Dev will turn 23, but nobody is going to conduct his marriage, so balvivah will get its importance, and there is witness, that pandit.. whom mansaram knows.

but everything is in the hand of CV's. Hope they won't disppoint us. I can vageuly visualise dev dadaji scene, and wish to see it on screen... Avi can do it too good, and Dadaji waiting to see that proper lip smile...

Radha, very good post and as you quoted.. the final will is God's will in all our life...  really loved this quote so much.

Misti and Chalhov, nice thoughts..thanks for sharing...
Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Radha thanks for lovely post...

In the end The Will God...to take people to righteous path and bring positivity to those who believe.  As Choti Bahu will bring positivity to Purohit Family.  BB's was to bring gullible CB who she could manipulate to gain the power of RP.  Not knowing Radhika may have looked gullible to her, Radhika has the will power and strength to take to right path and to bring positivity with the guidance of Kanha. She is the righhand woman to the future RP, Dev.  It is the Will of God that BB chose Radhika for Rohan but ironically Radhika iis married to future RP, Dev.  I always believed that " Things happen for a reason". If BB did not chose Radhika as CB...Radhika had fewer chances to enter PB as CB. In everyone's eyes Dev is still a servant.  Now the real Drama begins...Lets see what creators have in mind...
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ha Tzzi,  there is reason. as Radha mentioned it is BB only bringing Cb to family, ignoring all the resistance. kanha's leela,  He knows she has strong heart and she can survive,  that si the speciality of His bhakth. Giving Kundi worries after worries, but she is His bhaktha and many times He is saying  only my pure bhakth can take it and overcome it.

Also Dev's identity was must too. or tot he RP that B 12 yrs back did this athyachar, then what will happen tot hat little child, so He truely covered him fromt he eyes of evil adn still covering him from the eyes of evil and giving him strength thru Radhika, even though Dev is not seeing it. 
an d yes as you siad, only BB has the power to bring her home, as noone other in family has the strength to overrule her decisions.
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This   scene was important on friday's episode..BB's talk to Dadaji and his smile  .. In front of everyones eyes  Rohan is next RP   only Dadaji knows about this (don't know  Daima knows about this)whatever BB is trying for making Virat next RP  but  everything will  be futile  Dadaji knows this as well  i think his smile indicated that  .. Rohan is behaving like a child  in this situation    BB wants dadaji   alive  as Rohan cant be RP ... Now Radhika has entered in PB with her Kanha everything will become perfect  moreover PF family believes choti bahu brings all luck  for their family..This is will of God it has decided 12 years before...Now we will have   to watch lots of drama in Purohit Bawan...

Beautiful post Radha...
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Radha for this wonderful post, u have expressed your thoughts and put a really nice meaning to the episodes...

Misti loved your thoughts as well...
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Radha for an excellent post...

It seems now all is set to show us the divine will or kanha Leela...

Radhika has come to PB, she is all set in her heart to win Dev's love and have him as her husband..she has set her mind...to cross all that comes in her way by doing something and not just by standing lost and without any hope...She has trust in Kanha...and his leela...

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.,

Where as BB is all happy and excited about her plans succeeding but does not know the hand of Kanha...she will not understand the divine will in her ego...she will be like a fool..πŸ˜‰

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple.  Only God can count all the apples in one seed. 

Dev has accepted that Rohan is all important...he needs to understand the divine will and that is Radhika is his wife and it is Kanha's wish..
So now let us see whose faith will...Radhika or BB or Dev???
Or the divine will of kanha...
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Radha

Thanks so much for such a beautiful threadπŸ€—---it amazes me how you can come up with these philosophical threads and more importantly connect them back to CB

Divine will---one is always perplexed by such things...because in such circumstances, logic and reason do not work...personal wish / desire makes one do certain things; but divine will can supersede the personal desires...and most of the time, it may not be recognized as such...

And you took this concept and showed us how BB's desire to get the Purohit money and make her son RajPurohit----will be thwarted----and Radhika will be the one who is but an instrument to achieve that...And all the preceding events were in preparation for this----how beautifully you have pulled it all together...

And absolutely love your quote

One is your WILL and one is MY WILL

If you Will what I will,

I will give you more than your Will

If you don't, I will tire you in your own Will

Finally what happens is MY WILL.

But still, one has to put in their own effort as "God only helps who help themselves"--so it would be fun to see Radhika's struggle and fight to thwart BB's plan----

To me CB2 is all about this--it is about Radhika--and Radhika's fight---she will be the central character in the story---

We all draw parallels of this serial to the epic stories--whether it be Ramayan or it be Mahabharat One of the views is that the the central character in Ramayan is Seeta---It is said that "Ramayan Mahakavyan Seetayascharitam Mahat"...and it is for Seeta's sake Rama comes in------So if I may take the liberty to draw a parallel to this serial----...Dev, who is totally "kartavya" bound to his family at this time-----may come in to help Radhika to ultimately overcome all her obstacles and completely immerse herself in the "colors of her beloved" and then truly it will be sanwaare ke sang rachi Choti Bahu...

Thanks again Radha for a beautiful thread and all others for making the thread lively...πŸ‘
πŸ‘ Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago