Posted: 12 years ago
Friends,

The conversation between Badi bahu and her FIL is the reason why this thread is opened.

Badi Bahu is very happy, CB has entered the family, Rohan has regained his consciousness, the time has come for Rohan to be announced as the next successor to RP, the CB to get the entire property which BB intends to get it transferred in her name and then make Viraat RP.  A well laid plan of hers and expecting things to go exactly this way.  In her arrogance she questions her FIL what is that he got for not doing this 12 years back---paralysis and rendered handicapped--but the old man is smiling--so the BB tells him once this happens where is the need for you to live?
She evens asks him this is your FAITH in GOD intact still?  

This reminds me of a very famous quote:

One is your WILL and one is MY WILL
 If you Will what I will,
 I will give you more than your Will
 If you don't, I will tire you in your own Will
 Finally what happens is MY WILL.
                                                                                          Creator to mankind.

With reference to CB:  12 years back BB overheard the conversation between her FIL and the lawyer and realised Viraat who is the eldest grandson is not nominated to be the next RP.  In her fit of rage she knocked the Senior RP from the stairs and it resulted in his becoming handicapped.

12 years later she has all her plans in readiness for execution.  Rohan has regained his consciousness and within few days he is ready to be coronated as the next RP?  Little did she expect that she has to meet with a 12 year old kid when she goes to the hospital?  In this situation can Rohan be chosen as the next RP?  No, what is the next option for her.  She has to ensure that not only is the old man kept alive but pave way for his recovery otherwise the entire property will go to the trust?  When the Senior RP came in the way of Viraat becoming the RP, BB got him out of the way by pushing him down the stairs, now when Rohan is used asa pawn for getting hold of things niyati has a different game-plan.

Many of you may wonder if it was fair to Rohan.  God is not so unkind--he gave sufficient indications to say that it is not correct for Radhika and Rohan to be married.  Padma turned out to be a weak person and did not put her footdown and stand against BB.  Her son was so besotted  in love that he overlooked all the signals. So, indirectly they have contributed to their downfall. 

Today BB has no choice but to tire in her own will but Kanha's will only will prevail.   

Your thoughts.  

Radha good post.

Long time back I had mentioned to you that if CB2 is linked to Kanha then Karmic circle or poetic justice should play a part in this story and that badi bahu herself will be responsible for her own ruin. She spoiled Rohan to get what she wanted and it will be this spoiling that will be her downfall...thats what is happening now. They most probably turned the clock back to 12 years so that the story gets back to where it started, the only difference being last time it was badi bahus negative energy ruling which might be balanced by Radhikas positive one now...maybe Rohan will gradually comes under Radhikas influence...maybe they will show that with the right influence the life of a child can be changed (this is just my hypothesis), Dev given a chance to see Rohan for what he was 12 years ago, but this time with an adults eye (but it is upto Dev whether he will take this opportunity or not) . 

It is also poetic justice for Padma who stood silently when her child was being spoilt...she even stood silently when the spoilt child was throwing tantrums. 

This is also poetic justice for Rohan ...he did use Dev whenever he wanted and did dump his responsibilities on Dev. From childhood Dev has looked after Rohans needs...so basically one can say that Dev did not have or enjoy his childhood...specially after dadajis fall. So now Rohans choice of independent living as an adult has been taken from him. 

Also poetic  justice for Dev. He was doing all this so that Rohan is happy...he was taking away Radhikas choice for living...and now Rohan for who he was doing such a lot has forgotten him (I mentioned this yesterday in my reply in Angies/Why6's thread). 

Lastly poetic justice for Radhika...who is clinging onto KK and has a tunnel vision regarding this marriage. She thought that she will come in and take care of the family and set everything right...she also lied...not directly but did lie by omission but she was wrong because she is not doing this selflessly but she is attached to the result that Dev will then marry her. She thought that Rohan will get well quickly and he will set things straight...and now she will face poetic justice for her thoughts. If Yudhishtir in Mahabharat was punished for his one lie by omission so should Radhika  be too.   I am really hoping that they make this failure of Radhikas to attach herself to the result and not to just do stuff and let go (which I am putting down to her young age) as an important lesson for her growth. Failures are stumbling blocks to success..I am also hoping the same for Dev.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

Radha good post.
Thanks Misti.
Long time back I had mentioned to you that if CB2 is linked to Kanha then Karmic circle or poetic justice should play a part in this story and that badi bahu herself will be responsible for her own ruin. She spoiled Rohan to get what she wanted and it will be this spoiling that will be her downfall...thats what is happening now. They most probably turned the clock back to 12 years so that the story gets back to where it started, the only difference being last time it was badi bahus negative energy ruling which might be balanced by Radhikas positive one now...maybe Rohan will gradually comes under Radhikas influence...maybe they will show that with the right influence the life of a child can be changed (this is just my hypothesis), Dev given a chance to see Rohan for what he was 12 years ago, but this time with an adults eye (but it is upto Dev whether he will take this opportunity or not) . 
Yes, the clock has gone backward for Rohan.It will be great to see the track where with a positive influence the same person can be refined.  A complicated subject to deal with, but a new flavour can be introduced.

It is also poetic justice for Padma who stood silently when her child was being spoilt...she even stood silently when the spoilt child was throwing tantrums. 
It was convenient for Padma to allow people to pamper her son.  A child without the influence of the father in his life and coupled with her insecurities only led to the spoilt behaviour of the child.  a mother has to take things to hand especially in the life of her child and mould it to ensure that the child has positive and proper guidance during the growing years.  she also happens to be a person to pass the buck on others rather than take responsibilities for the action.  yes, a poetic justice for Padma too.
This is also poetic justice for Rohan ...he did use Dev whenever he wanted and did dump his responsibilities on Dev. From childhood Dev has looked after Rohans needs...so basically one can say that Dev did not have or enjoy his childhood...specially after dadajis fall. So now Rohans choice of independent living as an adult has been taken from him. 
The typical pampered child that Rohan was, was throwing tantums to get things done the way he wanted.  He did appear quite selfish that though he was close to Dev, was unable to perceive the sadness that was clearly reflected in Dev's eyes. He was extremely insensitive when he questioned Dev's sadness was a result of having lost his DG.  It is poetic justice that he has lose apart of his adult years.
Also poetic  justice for Dev. He was doing all this so that Rohan is happy...he was taking away Radhikas choice for living...and now Rohan for who he was doing such a lot has forgotten him (I mentioned this yesterday in my reply in Angies/Why6's thread)
Dev was trained to sacrifice if need be even his life for the sake of his brother.  I really wish he gets to understand that this teaching  and the effect of following this has only led to a major catastrophe for which he is likely to be blamed by one and all when the whole situation comes to lime light.  Will there be anyone to realise that he was doing it as a sacrifice?  Well, this only time will tell. 

Lastly poetic justice for Radhika...who is clinging onto KK and has a tunnel vision regarding this marriage. She thought that she will come in and take care of the family and set everything right...she also lied...not directly but did lie by omission but she was wrong because she is not doing this selflessly but she is attached to the result that Dev will then marry her. She thought that Rohan will get well quickly and he will set things straight...and now she will face poetic justice for her thoughts. If Yudhishtir in Mahabharat was punished for his one lie by omission so should Radhika  be too.   I am really hoping that they make this failure of Radhikas to attach herself to the result and not to just do stuff and let go (which I am putting down to her young age) as an important lesson for her growth. Failures are stumbling blocks to success..I am also hoping the same for Dev.
Radhika was clinging on to  KK, because this was forced on her.  Otherwise, she would have been more bubbly and cheerful during her growing years as rightly put in by her father.  Her father also lived this truth with her.  apart from the fact that she was married to KK which was her strongest belief she also did not want her father to get the sin of marrying her off to another person when she was already a married girl.  But a mistake once committed cannot escape punishment, that I do agree.  for her to be doing a selfless dedicated  service without expectations may not be in tune with her age.  But to understand this teaching of Gita, she has to go through different stages in life and by realisation understand the depth of this teaching to have the desired effect. 

Radha and Misti gr888 analysis

I have slighty modified one saying I found on the net This is for BB

Young woman, young woman, your arm's too short to box with God.

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell

this is for Radhika

Bhagwan Krishna ne kaha hai " Karam kiye ja,phal ki ichha mat kar ae insaan.jaise karam karega vaise phal dega bhagwaan."

meaning Do your best and leave the rest to God

For Dev

LIsten to your heart dont ignore it

or one day you may find

my heart deny what i said,and close it doors
I kept knocking on the door,

but it seems that it's totally close
I've lost everything and there is no one to help
keep in touch with your heart
and accept every words your heart tells you
cause your mind might loose control

for Padma
and Rohan both refused to see the signs again and again and also ignored them

As you Sow shall u reap
[QUOTE=chalhov]Radha and Misti gr888 analysis

I have slighty modified one saying I found on the net This is for BB

Young woman, young woman, your arm's too short to box with God.

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell

this is for Radhika

Bhagwan Krishna ne kaha hai " Karam kiye ja,phal ki ichha mat kar ae insaan.jaise karam karega vaise phal dega bhagwaan."

meaning Do your best and leave the rest to God

For Dev

LIsten to your heart dont ignore it

or one day you may find

my heart deny what i said,and close it doors
I kept knocking on the door,

but it seems that it's totally close
I've lost everything and there is no one to help
keep in touch with your heart
and accept every words your heart tells you
cause your mind might loose control

for Padma
and Rohan both refused to see the signs again and again and also ignored them

As you Sow shall u reap
Thanks Chalhov for your lovely thoughts.  Yes to all that you have said.

What a transformation!  the premonition that Radhika had the day prior to her marriage and how the running train has been totally disrupted.  to what can we attribute this to?   
Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
What a transformation!  the premonition that Radhika had the day prior to her marriage and how it has disrupted the running train.  To what can we attribute this to? 

Radha

Radhika in her small world was only thinking of KK and asking for him what did she know all this and to get her KK its not an easy path to her goal she to get her KK has to untangle all these threads to which  her KK is entangled in.To get her KK she has to get her pure fun loving childhood friend and he is not there this is a person who has lot of problems insecurities responsiblities and lot of gratitude for the family did her KK have that no all these have hidden her KK. She is only asking for that KK who she married she has to free some of the bounds and some he will free himself then she will get the KK and that husband she wants and keeps demanding praying asking .from Kanha.
Well this is what I am thinking and my POV for present it may change with the future tracks. She has to unshacke her KK from this current DEv who is physically but not mentally the carefree person he was then and in this process set right the entire PF with all its problems.

Do I make any sense Radha or does it not. For that KK to come out ,so Rads had her premonition that her life will change and turn Topsy turvy, i maybe Rohan had to regress 12 years😕
But then any girl getting married know that once she is married her life will be no more like the one she left behind and so many changes will be there even with the full support of husband and in laws but here her husband is not ready to accept her believe her and wants her to marry someone else so no wonder in her state of mind she gets that premonition .
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
Radha,very beautiful post. I agree.When you don't want to listen to God then he'l punish you. I hope justice prevails for Radhika's sake & she's able to cure Rohan &  dadaji as well. In the meantime Dev gets to know her better & this time listens to his heart.
I agree with you al;ll...lovely post...
Originally posted by chalhov

What a transformation!  the premonition that Radhika had the day prior to her marriage and how it has disrupted the running train.  To what can we attribute this to? 

Radha

Radhika in her small world was only thinking of KK and asking for him what did she know all this and to get her KK its not an easy path to her goal she to get her KK has to untangle all these threads to which  her KK is entangled in.To get her KK she has to get her pure fun loving childhood friend and he is not there this is a person who has lot of problems insecurities responsiblities and lot of gratitude for the family did her KK have that no all these have hidden her KK. She is only asking for that KK who she married she has to free some of the bounds and some he will free himself then she will get the KK and that husband she wants and keeps demanding praying asking .from Kanha.
Well this is what I am thinking and my POV for present it may change with the future tracks. She has to unshacke her KK from this current DEv who is physically but not mentally the carefree person he was then and in this process set right the entire PF with all its problems.

Do I make any sense Radha or does it not. For that KK to come out ,so Rads had her premonition that her life will change and turn Topsy turvy, i maybe Rohan had to regress 12 years😕
But then any girl getting married know that once she is married her life will be no more like the one she left behind and so many changes will be there even with the full support of husband and in laws but here her husband is not ready to accept her believe her and wants her to marry someone else so no wonder in her state of mind she gets that premonition .

Chalhov,

Well thought out POV.

Each man's role in life is predestined.  He will work within the framework and move towards his mission in life.

Radhika's mission has been predestined to come to PB as their CB and set things in order.  At each stage of her life, the road was pointing towards PB.  There was no need for her to wear the neelichunri on Radhashtami, befriend her KK, marry without knowledge, get to meet the adult Dev once again, trying to impress upon him that they are married, so each and every action in her life got her closer to PB and towards the fulfilment of her mission.  After this if they do choose to keep it touching I would like Radhika to go insearch of her inner peace and dedicate her life to Kanha.  It will be an excellent lesson for Dev to realise what he nearly lost.  He can go back in search of her.  It will be an extremely touching, heart wrenching but a fulfilling track.  Radhika would have also realised how selfless service  gives better satisfaction than having expectations. It will be a great growth track for Radhika.    
Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Radha,very beautiful post. I agree.When you don't want to listen to God then he'l punish you. I hope justice prevails for Radhika's sake & she's able to cure Rohan &  dadaji as well. In the meantime Dev gets to know her better & this time listens to his heart.

Thanks fatsrilanka.

For Dev it is imperative that his grandfather becomes alright.  Once he sees a change in this direction he may start the questioning process.  this change cannot happen overnight and it definitely needs time.