Maayke se bandhi... Dor

WU 6th may: bhaskoo n his real face

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
episode begins with bhaskar having a conflict with the two goons at his doorsteps. he has a rough argument with them n they threaten him. bhaskar then comes inside n asks avni to give him the money. avni is totally taken aback. for a moment she doesnt say anything. then she revolts and refuses to give the money. bhaskar says that her ayi is fine now and he needs the money more than anyone. avni pleads infront of him n says that its for ayi's treatment. πŸ˜­ 

bhaskar's ayi enters n taunts avni of just thinking abt her mother n mayeka. however, his dad says that since bhaskar had taken loan from those goons he should pay them from his salary. however, no one listens to him.

bhaskar just pushes her n takes away the money...😑 avni tells Lata to stop him. she tels her that the way she gathered money same way she can do it again...😑

avni is left alone in th room...crying, sobbing, weeping...😭 she remembers how bhaskar came to her ofice before mariage to apologise, how each time they use to meet he was so sweet n caring n how he took her side on the marriage day when his ayi was ready to walk out...πŸ˜•

all those flashes come to her mind alongwith all that he has been doing after marriage...πŸ˜•

@hospital:
the nurse tels abha to make the payment. she says she is waiting for her sister to come.
kartik comes n gives tea to both mama n abha. abha is surprised to know that kartik was at the hosp whole night. mama teases abha n says that as she was sleeping on his shoulders so he couldnt go...😳 abha gets embarassed n blushes too.
mama tells kartik to leave as he must be tired. abha has her eyes on kartik n mama catches her. 

@bhaskar's home
avni comes down  and tells baba that she is leaving for hospital. lata again taunts her that she is least bothered about her sasural. 
abha calls at her sasural n tells avni that the hospital people are after her life for money. avni doesnt say anything ...baba understands her problem. she asks for bhaskar. ayi agian taunts n says, "chala gya mera beta bina kuch khaye peye"...πŸ˜•
baba tells avni to leave...

baba n lata have a tiff as usual.  he tells that in sometime avni wil get use to her nonsense n it wil have no efect on her, but if outsiders come to know then her reputation wil go for a toss. he also advises her to visit the hospital once.

@hospital:
avni meets the doc. he tells her to make the payment n also advises her not to say anything negative or give any sort of tension to her ayi as it can be dangerous to her life.

she enters the room...and to her utter surprise she sees bhaskar in the room...bhaskar is at his best ...utter swet with avni's ayi. making her eat fruits. teling her that he wants her to be shaktishalli like "rajnikant" πŸ˜† 

avni is so surprised. ayi tells avni to come inside. she even tels her that bhaskar is looking after her so well. then ayi tells bhaskar to take care of avni always. bhaskar says, "yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai? aap avni se puch lo...palkon pe bitha ke rakhta hun usse"...he looks at avni with a grin n asks , " btaaao ayi ko main tumahara dhyan rakhta hun ke nahin"

avni is all silent...

precap: avni is worried about the money...she doesnt know from where to arrange it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...well...I was so angry ...I missed tht Hospital part ...hmmm Buttering his saasπŸ˜† ..Bhaskar ...kab Sudhrogey ...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

...Iss Bhasku ko mein kya naam Du ....bechain dil ko kaise araam du ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

...well...I was so angry ...I missed tht Hospital part ...hmmm Buttering his saasπŸ˜† ..Bhaskar ...kab Sudhrogey ...😑

...Iss Bhasku ko mein kya naam Du ....bechain dil ko kaise araam du ...😑

i was more of disappointed aru.. πŸ˜• cant see Bhaskar like this...so much nasty πŸ˜­ itna buraaa nahin dikhana chahiye. im disappointed rather than being angry πŸ˜• 

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Avni has had a very rude awakening lets hope she dosnt close her eyes to the truth and start to standup to Bhasker and his family
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shaffa

Avni has had a very rude awakening lets hope she dosnt close her eyes to the truth and start to standup to Bhasker and his family

I am hoping same.
I fail to understand how a gal who handles millions dollars project can not see through the truth.
same time I am thinking she may keep quite for the sake of her mom, so her mom will not be stressed out. but it would be foolish.  In fact at this moment I will love to see that some how she gets to know the gal's bro whom maskhara brought at the wedding was telling the truth. 
Avni should stand up at any cost, enf of torturing, bhaskar has taken money of her co-workers and friends.  her eyes should open now. 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

I am hoping same.
I fail to understand how a gal who handles millions dollars project can not see through the truth.
same time I am thinking she may keep quite for the sake of her mom, so her mom will not be stressed out. but it would be foolish.  In fact at this moment I will love to see that some how she gets to know the gal's bro whom maskhara brought at the wedding was telling the truth. 
Avni should stand up at any cost, enf of torturing, bhaskar has taken money of her co-workers and friends.  her eyes should open now. 

...yup this cant be going on always ...Bhaskar swindling her money ...n then buttering her ...n telling her some silly stories to justify himself ...Waiting To see when she realises That Bhaskar just loves her money ...
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Neha😊.
Bhaskar will once again patofy Avni, I am sure.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

I am hoping same.

This is the trend which all soaps follow. For unknown, illogical reasons the lead hides the truth from everyone. She keeps on suffering and crying all alone.
nb.neha thumbnail
when will bhaskar sudhrofy...??????πŸ˜• bhaskuuu plzzz sudhar jaaao
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

when will bhaskar sudhrofy...??????πŸ˜• bhaskuuu plzzz sudhar jaaao

Bhasku will sudhrofy when mallika sherawat will start wearing full length clothes ...& when Cows will start Flying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†