Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i demand a BILLION BABIES...srry for caps...but this was big surprise for me...they decided this within a week...i guess imagine really does know how to ruin the shows, as said in another post...if they knew the show was gonna end, they wouldn't have wasted that much time on forest and RV track..that took half of the time...he came in the end of November and left in the beginning of April...four months...

i wrote a long email to the channel...hopefully get a reply back soon
Edited by randomsoul - 12 years ago
saranyagandhi thumbnail
hey
GkD is not end..,pls hopeful.,,,,

nive12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hw u told gkd is not end

saranyagandhi thumbnail
hi

GKD is surely end...the sbs segment pandtji says the show ka end
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JustTP

@kelly, they are axing it just when the excitement was about to start.

u r absolutely right, maaza toh ab shuru hua hi tha, ke sab khatam hone ko hain, par mujhe lagta nahi kuch bhi aisa hoga, sab peytre hain channelwalon ki
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe that it was just one week when we heard this dreadful news. I feel like a lot has happened in this one week. We probably accepted the fact that this show was going to end in two weeks. I just hope that our dear Avdhesh survives. If not, what is the point of extending this serial. Avdesh should have found out about both RV's and BJ's deception and killed both of them before dying himself. At least he would have reunited with Arpi quicker. Bringing Pihu into the story brought hope and now that hope is going to destroy Avdhesh.  Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
at least I'm relieved that they are not going to finish the story in haste or halfheartedly, which they did with others, indeed it was shocking news for me as GKD was my lifeline...decided not to watch any other daily soaps after dis