Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Prashuu.. I just feel like crying.. I dnt want GKD to end.
amy4 thumbnail
Dear Cv's, GKD is an inspiration show. It has gained my love and respect for the Indian culture. I being a Canadian feel proud of the beauty of  the show. This show is really close to my heart. In fact, my little sister loves Avdesh and dreams to marry a man like him. How can you destroy her dreams by ending the show like this? I love this show more than any other shows on your channel. I loved this show because of Avdesh's strong an unconditional love for Arpita. The actor may be great looking but it was his heart that caught my attention and made me admire this show. Please, don't ruin such great characters. Allow GKD to last for a few more months and give it a good conclusion.
swamini5 thumbnail
Mr. Surabh Tiwari

GKD has an unique story line

Fantastic Concept

Very Good artists

Amazing Chemistry between the leads.Very Few artist can compliment each other the way Tanvi & Ashish does.

Good dialogues /language/dialects. absolutely bang on...

Awsome BG music

Sets look realistic

Story has  very good potential to grow

You have all good points for a  show to be successful then why end this way

its so disheartning...
Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GKD is such a unique show..With a brilliant actor for the lead..The lead pair  have an excellent chemistry.. Why would anyone axe a promosing show for a fake wedding drama..I can't think of anyone waiting to see Ratn Rajput marry..Earlier also imagine has done this blunder of banking on reality shows like zor ka jhatka which fell flat on it's face..So what is imagine banking on..All the other shows like looteri dulhan & beendh bannonga ghodi chadoonga..Where the viewers for those shows..Itz axing such a lovely show..How would any production house trust this third rate channel then?? And the head of the channel should really rethink his decision..Cos this is a clear case of cutting up the golden goose

To the concerned people I just want to say A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush..Ratan ka Swayamwar over GKD is the biggest joke the channel could have pulled off...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ho lakshmi was waiting for u

ashish has tweeted

just chk  tweet post

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Everyone!!!!

GKD came in grand way...

Let the lead unite...Imagine people have already lost viewers and made viewers angry bcaz of such decision...

Now atleast give the story a logical and happy ending
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has anyone mailed 2 Kamal Pandey n d 2 associate screenplay writers ?????? Atleast 4 a Happy Ending n unite AVITA
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shakuntalam tel ko bhi mail karana chaie cause gkd ka ph wahi hai  na, atleast  un logone toh fans se bat karni chahie na, sab gkd k liye itana kar rahe hai, wo gkd ko kyu nahi bacha paye,jawab to de...😕
saranyagandhi thumbnail
hi viewers,

GKD is surely not end,PMKA or other shows is end..,
GKD is not end

by
GKD ans
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saranyagandhi

hi viewers,