Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mein bus gussa hun!😡
hate imagine for doing this!!!!!

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
from this one can easily understand how they are going to end it, half done way, feel like giving a good thrash to the channel
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
JustTP tum imagine & gkd ke fb pe link post karo, cause sab log forum pe nahi hai! what say
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think we should use saas bahu aur saazish fan page on facebook ...and tell them that we r GKD fans and imagine is ending our fav. show...SBS is a gud source... and as per my thinking they will show that avdesh is gonna die...and pihu is not arpita...and bahuji will regret for whatever she did with avita...Edited by camjs - 12 years ago
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think this show should end..its so boring..nuthin exciting is going on..
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@kelly, they are axing it just when the excitement was about to start.
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kelly12

i think this show should end..its so boring..nuthin exciting is going on..

Everyone has their own opinion but may b dey had some track in mind but due 2 d rush in ending it they wud make a disastrous end ( hope not n AVITA r 2gether) but if u find it so boring then u cud stop watchng it , as it is dey wud end it till 27th may 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suvarnaawt

JustTP tum imagine & gkd ke fb pe link post karo, cause sab log forum pe nahi hai! what say

@suvarnaawt , i have trouble with my fb account. Can you please do the postings on the FB pages.

The link to Imagine's website is ..
www.imagine.tv .
They can use their facebook accounts to login there & post in the Imagine forums.
Also those with twitter ids can tweet to _ImagineTV which is Imagine's twitter id.

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey everyone , here is the link als were saying to sign this ,
as it can save our show (i don't believe them anymore)
so if u think it can work plz do that.
its on FB of the channel.
i just hate them.😡

Http://www.imagine.tv/in/community/forumcomments/231
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prashu you are right we will FIGHT FOR OUR GKD! How can these people do this? 😭 They are going to leave so many loose ends in the storyline and now a new entry???? What are they doing? They cant wrap up in another 3 weeks! 😡

Just because of RATAN KA RISHTA  our beloved shows KMH and GKD are going to end! Icant believe this! Forget Ratan coz none of the swayamvar people get married anyway! I am so angry I cant tell you guys! I bet you that Ratan WILL NOT find her rishta after upsetting so many fans! 😈

Sorry if I offended anyone but just had to get my anger out or I was going to explode! 😡 ðŸ¥º