Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Imagine will slowly need to imagine viewers because no one will be watching if they keep this up.

I don't have anything against Ratan ( although I think the swayamvar is such a horrible show to be associated with) but honestly can't the channel just shifts the time table, I mean why gotta to ruin a good show for something that is only temporary.!!!
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Guys , please go and add posts on the Imagine TV web site.
Also those with twitter ids, please tweet to this id _imaginetv.
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please do not try to end GKD now it has more story to go on and we like this serial very much you guys can change the slot but cannot end avdhesh story like this it is a brilliant serial and different story the whole cast is awesome
What is the need to end up a wonderful show just for temprary ratan ka rishtaa ??

If this will happen i am not going to watch imagine channel it is such a stupidity to end the wonderful story just because of that boring swayamwar you guys will surely loose the viewers..

I have send the above message to imagine tv through their feedback form
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ya i know but i think she told this one is her real page and on other pg prash has asked her but tanvi is not online there

she answers on both pgs

No CB , Tanvi got just one official FB with capital letters.
Did u see the page that answer from TB is totally different from the way she answrs.
Please read the reply carefully as she never used that kinda words like about programme head and his name and god things. More than that she was telling to pray for us. Is n't it funny and she never gives big replies, very few words she uses.
Tanvi Bhatia
loadzzz of disappointment :((( still nothing confirmed yet...all depends on decision of Mr. Saurabh Tiwary(Imagine's programming director)...KMH & GKD are being axed to make way for Ratan ka rishta... need GOD's blessings badly in order to keep the show goin...jus pray for us...luv ya all Tanvi Bhatia
its a fake one , im sure.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail
watt the hell...

come on gkdians... dont lose hope..to save our gkd.. we can do anything else to stop this.!!!

gkd is a unique show..its not kind of daily soap...and mainly this show is having huge and maximum fans..!!! the story is still pending a lot..!!!
it need hardly a year for happy ending..!!!

RTR swaymvar...its a temp show.. for this they cant axe a good show like gkd...they can make RTR from 9 to 10 slot.. orelse change the gkd slot like before 9 to 9.30pm...but pls don axe this show... and imagine dont lose yr fans by ending tis show...

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is complete nonsense. How can they end GKD so soon? The show is amazing with an outstanding cast. It is the only Hindi serial  that I watch. They can't think of ending the serial in such a quick pace without wrapping up the story well. I beg you CVs to not end this show. I have loved GKD since day one and I did not even leave the show when they showed RV's revenge track. Please do not axe this show. It has great potential. The current story line is very fascinating. There is much more to this story. We have not even seen Pihu's revenge track and how BJ is going to be caught. It does not make sense to tie up the story in just a couple of weeks. Why are you ruining a fabulous show by quickening its pace. This is a great disappointment to all the fans and the actors. I believe that this show has one of the best cast. How can you throw away such great actors. This is injustice to the show and especially to the stars who have been working hard since day one. Nivedita, Ashish, and Tanvi are very talented actors and they make their characters seem so realistic. Even Ashish's and Tanvi's chemistry is remarkable. Ashish is thus far, the best actor playing a gunda. He acts with such ease just like a film star. He is much better than the actors who play gundas in the other serials. This serial respects the Indian culture and shows an atmosphere where people are governed though violence and corruption. There is hardly a serial that shows such a story line. You are making a great loss by ending this show. Please, show us some mercy and do not axe it. I don't even mind if there is a time change as long as the show stays. We don't want to see a rushed ending for this serial. Nothing will make sense and the realism and respect for the serial will be lost. How can you play with our feelings? We tolerated some harsh track such as RV's revenge scheme  and Arpita's death, but we can not tolerate this. This serial is by far one of the most original story lines that I have ever seen. Even the other serials show parallel story lines to other dramas. If you axe this serial, I swear on my gods that I will never see a North Indian serial again. I even left my American television shows to view the Indian serials. But now, if my favorite show is gone. I will no longer see another Hindi serial. I love this serial with all my heart and my conscience will not allow me to betray my heart. If you have any respect or care for your viewers, I beseech you to not axe this serial. This serial is not as predictable as other serials and that is why we fans have stuck to it since day one. Do not make a mistake that you will regret. I beg you to not end my dear drama. GKD is very important to me, I have refused to watch other serials so that I could be dedicating to it and now you are stealing my love from me. This is not fair. I do not know why you are making such hasty decisions. The serial has not even run for one year, can't you make it last for a couple more months longer. Even the American shows do not end as quick as this. This serial has given me confidence and the urge to do well in school, whenever there was a track that I enjoyed, my grades would be outstanding and now you are stealing my happiness. Each and every day, I wonder what would happen to this show, and now you are ending it. How can you be so cruel to us viewers. You show us something that we will love and then you simply steal it away. The love story of this serial was so sweet and pure. We hardly find a serial as decent as this. The concept is very unique, so what is the issue with it running? Both, KMH 2 and GKD, are the best shows on Imagine Tv and if you axe these shows, all the dear fans will leave this channel.  We can be as arrogant and heartless like you guys if you break our hearts. I was expecting to see Ratan Ka Rishta but I will never look at it if you end my show. I live in Canada, many continents away and I don't even own your channel, so I view GKD online. This proves how much I love this show because I am going out of my way to watch each and every episode of this show, I even remember nearly all of the scenes that occurred in this serial. That is how much I love this show. I could watch all the scenes a million times and I will never get bored because I love this show. I have never loved a show as much as this one. My favorite shows have never touched deep into my heart as this one. I admire Avita's love story and all the obstacles that they go through to prove their strong love. You may have love stories in all your shows, but there has never been one that shows such a pure and innocent love as their love. In fact, I believe that Avita's love story is the next after my dear Sri Ram and Sita Devi. They show the same love and sincerity that our gods possessed. I respect this show as much as I respect my religion. Please do not disappoint me and all other viewers by axing our show. I have laughed and cried with this show and now you are making me cry for its departure. Don't I even deserve a joyful cry? You will make me cry for days and I will never forgive you for breaking my heart. My each and ever thought revolves around GKD. Every time I am at school, I always pray for school to end so that I could watch my favorite show. Each morning and  night, I watch an episode of GKD but now you are saying it is not possible. In this world, everything is possible. So why is extending GKD's deadline not possible? Please, give us some mercy and allow my show to live. If you end this show, it is like killing it and destroying all the messages and morals that it taught. I, as an individual, learn from all the morals that  the tv shows teach me. You don't realize how much of an influence the media and television has on its viewers. This is one of our only opportunities to forget the pain that happens in our real life. The messages that I have learned from the serials have helped me become who I am today.  Now, are you telling me that all the lessons that I have been taught, to be false. What is the point in deceiving and hurting us? Please, let this show live and allow it to run. The show deserves this much appreciation. I will beg you again and again to save my show. GKD is one of the best shows that I have ever seen and it will always be. Give it justice by allowing it to continue.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys

Haven't you been noticing the trend w/ other Imagine serials?  The channel heavily promotes their reality shows, while their serials get 2nd choice.  I recall the hype over ZkJ, whereas RS hardly had any promos in its last 4 months after their Christmas maha-episode
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Address
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999

imagine Official Site -

Imagines FB page :

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ImagineTV

guys here is the address,phone number,email id..of imagine tv

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i had  tried calling imagine earlier during rv  deal track but i cud never reach the person incharge. and  the production house address numbers are no where listed..

i think everyone shud bombard websites email fanpages twitter orkut everywhere

and let them know to not to axe but can shift to a better time and as vrish said not on  7-8pmslot that way trps wud lessen and the show wud be forced to go off air

end wud be there but not rushed like this na
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Only 3 GKD posts on  Imagine website's forum.

Please GKDians go & post on the forum to save our show.