Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey i dont knowwhich one is tanvi real page but here she has written somethng

Tanvi Bhatia
loadzzz of disappointment :((( still nothing confirmed yet...all depends on decision of Mr. Saurabh Tiwary(Imagine's programming director)...KMH & GKD are being axed to make way for Ratan ka rishta... need GOD's blessings badly in order to keep the show goin...jus pray for us...luv ya all Tanvi Bhatia

is this her real page or not

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanvi-Bhatia/154599714596335

CB😃
This is not Tanvi's real FB page.
Her official one with her name in Capital letters.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya i know but i think she told this one is her real page and on other pg prash has asked her but tanvi is not online there

she answers on both pgs
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, look @ the bright side - at least they'll be forced to expose BJ sooner.  Otherwise, if they are given an open ended time limit, they'll take the next 10 weeks b4 anybody even has a clue that BJ is up to anything, and torture us indefinitely.  So you had a choice of frying pan or fire.  I vote fire.

As for Imagine TV, they are run by cretins who are willing to off their 2 best shows for the moment.  I had commented about this a while back in this thread, where we discussed all the shows the channel had sabotaged and ended in order to accommodate their reality shows.

I am HATING Imagine TV

Essentially, GkD and KMH2 fans are just experiencing what AkBA, RS, Jyoti and other fans had experienced much earlier.

Welcome, everybody, to the Imagine Haters' club!!!
yoga23priya thumbnail
@ vrish

me glad to join it if they axe GKD and also i will remove Imagine from my cable ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gkd is da best, cant leave without avita, ratan ki shadi ho ya na ho,hame kya?pise leke shadi kar rahi hai, it's not our culture yar! and we r not intrested in that stupid ratan & cheap rkr. Don't end gkd for stupid rkr plzzz.
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if they want to ruin their channel then they will end their best shows...i don't know why they r doing this for rkr...nobody is interested in that crap...GKD and KMH r their best shows if they end this then nobody will be interested in their shows especially RKR...what a crap i must say...i don't understand why ratan wants to make herself a joke... paison ke liye log kya kya nahin kertay...lolEdited by camjs - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK THIS IS MAJOR BAD NEWS...I  WILL BE HONEST IN SAYING THAT AM  NOT A PERSON WHO BELIEVES IN EXTENDING SERIALS FOR EONS...BUT GKD IS NOT AT A POINT WERE IT CAN END LOGICALLY ...I DON'T KNOW BJ'S HISTORY BUT THE PIHU-ARPI FIASCO ITSELF NEEDS TIME...PLUS AVITA (OR IS IT AVI-PIHU?)...SO BASICALLY FOR GKD TO END LOGICALLY  IT NEEDS ATLEAST 6 MONTHS MORE RUN...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya nidhi  3-6months  are needed to end it logically  and not just three weeks

and with the amount of protests going on  i hope channel listens and may just shift the slot thats all

i still hope they  change looteri dulhan and bheend slot and keep ratan in  9-10 pm slot

and ratan show is not long running  so they can shift back bheend and looteri later if they do well

why touch 8-9pm slot
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^I don't mind a 6 month extension, but not if BJ is going to be free to keep playing havoc w/ Pihu's family, w/o any of them even knowing.  That aspect is what's making me cheer this news.
chatterbox thumbnail
vrish if extension is there things can change from mama family point  for avdesh

then pihu can enter haveli if she is arpita

then only thngs wud move as pihu wud  not let bahuji succeed in her evil plans