Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Every one
Its very sad news if the Channel itself confirms that the show gonna end soon.
Why dont they change the show to different time slot bit early timings? This show brought somuch popularity and they used its FB page for ZKJ and other programmes they gonna bringing. Then they must have an idea of how can they use this show to promote other shows.
So pleassse dont axe the show, instead change the timings.
This is the only show they had big fan following on FB page and world wide for its unique concept which is always appreciable by every one.
Please dont try to bring it in part 2 kinda to make the viewers happy as the continuity of the show will be lost and the viewers wont believe in the show and channel anymore.
Hope the channel take its viewers oipinion into consideration before they make any decision.😉😃
Always B+Ve Guys. Lets hope for the best.Me still with lots of hope .😉😃
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

venusqueen thumbnail
Hi,

GKD is a great show and is obviously quite popular and for the channel to axe a show with such great fan following is utter stupidity on their part. Just change the the time slot and let the show and it's fans live in peace.

danno thumbnail
😡😡😡
what is this now?????????😡😡😡😡😡
in each good show is it important to do these things...
abhi itni saari story padi hai...yeh koi film hai ki kisi ek song me hi sab kuch dika doge...
i swear agar GKD ko itni jaldi kahtam kiya na toh mai imagine nahi dekhongi kabhi bhi..😡😡😡😡
1.itni achhe chal rahi story me bramacvhrya wali pratigya daali...
2uske baad rv ki entry kar di...
3.phir avi ko shkk karvaya...
4phir arpi ko maar diya...
5abhi pihu ki entry ki hai...
  abhi toh ja ke socha tha ki ab maza aane wala hai ab maza aane wala hai ...per nahi achhe khaase show ki band bajaye bina nahi reh sakte imagine wale...
 this is not done and not fair. how can they do this..
shows which increade imagine's trp ...unko0 band kari ja rahe ho aur jin shows ko koi dekhta nahi unko chalte rehna chahte ho...
  yeh theek nahi...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by danno - 12 years ago
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can cvs end this show they cannot do it now when we have a lot of twists and a lot of story left

We have to save our GKD
Lets forward this thread to them,

imagine is doing a mistake by thinking to end this show... imagine will surely loose viewers if they end a wonderful serial like this

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
afterall how can they end up a regular and wonderful show for just some months swayamvar ?????????????????
danno thumbnail
just because of RATAN KA RISHTA jo pata nahi kitne dino takk chalna hai real hai bhi ya nahi usko reality show ka naam de ke itne achhe show ko band karne wale ho...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
not fair at all...👎🏼

don't end GKD plzzz😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by danno - 12 years ago
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😲😲😲😲😲😲Oh my god...Nahi...don't do this CV's...please...GKD is such a good show...trust me cv's, i am very tough to be impressed. No other serial had me stick to it for such long...GKD is the only soap on telivision that is intresting, power packed and the most entertaining.

if GKD is gonna end, i will be 😭😭😭😭😭😭

if your reading this post, plaese review your idea...change it to any other slot , its ok,,,,but please don't end such a beautifull show abrupty🤢
magicalworld thumbnail
Some one please tweet ashish and ask him what is going on ?????????
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey i dont knowwhich one is tanvi real page but here she has written somethng

Tanvi Bhatia
loadzzz of disappointment :((( still nothing confirmed yet...all depends on decision of Mr. Saurabh Tiwary(Imagine's programming director)...KMH & GKD are being axed to make way for Ratan ka rishta... need GOD's blessings badly in order to keep the show goin...jus pray for us...luv ya all Tanvi Bhatia

is this her real page or not

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanvi-Bhatia/154599714596335