Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what nonsense!!😑   which part of the world cos of one show axe the playing show?

how cud they handle whole of the story only in 3 weeks?

really they wud waste all of the audiences & actors suffers ...stupid ppl..😑

AND what is this new show ha? only a wedding ceremony ?! crap...

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sia-

uff..what to say..I'm nearly blanking out!!!

k this is ma msg for Imagine channel as well as to the GKD team,

As GkD's true fans, none of us are happy with your decision to abruptly end the show. There's still a lot in the story and as viewers we don't want it to be rushed. Any show has to come to an end one day and we agree to it but here the show's just started out recently and there's lot more to unfold. All of us are very disappointed with this news and are against it!!!

GkD has been one of the most popular shows on Imagine channel n the no followers on FB and Imagine website are a proof to this. If you are planning to end the show, you are going to lose many viewers. The TRP's should not be the sole reason for a show not doing well. There are lots of fans and followers residing elsewhere than in India and hence the less TRP's. But this should be a reason for abruptly ending our favourite show!!

.Instead of axing it, you can change the time slots. That way all the sects of viewers would be happy and contented. It's our sincere and humble request to you to not end our show.
Please do not end GkD.

From the sincere die hard fans of GkD.

Me done with the msg!!! *fingers crossed*

Hey Sia,  u cud also add dat other Swayamvar seasons n ZKJ were shown in d 9 -10 slot so take dat only na why 8 -9 slot as ppl who wanna watch such shows wud see it better at d 9-10 slot n may b shift beendh at 8 n looteri at d PMMKA  slot

Yaar itne simple cheez ko kitna complicate kar rahe hai 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adjust the time slots according to popularity na...!!

Why to axe shows who are popular???????????
-sia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolguy3

Hey Sia,  u cud also add dat other Swayamvar seasons n ZKJ were shown in d 9 -10 slot so take dat only na why 8 -9 slot as ppl who wanna watch such shows wud see it better at d 9-10 slot n may b shift beendh at 8 n looteri at d PMMKA  slot

Yaar itne simple cheez ko kitna complicate kar rahe hai 😑

Edited the msg!! Hope they read it n try to change their decisions!!!
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anyone knws the email ID of Imagine channel..& their phone no.??

We can bombard them with calls & mails...& also spam on FB walls of the Channel !!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is their Email

[email protected]

Spam their Walls
joliefille thumbnail
Hello i just came to know that the channel decided to end the show GKD n make room for "Swayamvar" so as a fan of show n constant viewer of channel i must inform u that lots of viewers  of channel following it for daily soaps specially "Gunahon ka Devta" n winding it up for just few months show is not a good decision u may have your own reasons but as a viewer i personally follow the channel for the show only n i m sure lots of us doing same even i watch few more new shows just for a promo of the show how can u just wind it up.

I can understand every story has an end, n we are not asking for a eternal saga like saas bahu show , we love the show because of its story n actors, n it still have lots of tracks to unfold , so any constant follower of the show will not happy with your decision .

we can understand u may have new concepts n stories but it doesn't mean you end a well going show in mid. N most important thing we have seen two Swayamvars already n no one in my family or locality followed them , If you consider it more promising then our show let me tell you please think again before taking any action.There are lots of channels which are stretching shows without any story line even their actors are leaving shows , because they know that they are showing crap, but in GKD their is lots of tracks to cover n we can enjoy it at least one more year, Plz give Swayamvar some other slot because 8 to 9 is a slot when lots of families want to enjoy their dinner in front of their t.v sets with family n i don't think anyone want to see wooing business at that time,  and i m saying that on account of previous Swayamvar experiences.  

that s all from my side , i want to give them example of channels like Star  who worked hard for their show's promotion n even drag good for nothing show for years, n they are shutting our show for stupid swayamver, just came to know that show named "Hamaari Devrani " still going on . oh god they can carry that n these guys want to end a show which havn't completed year yet. but i think i should not include any channel's name. plz let me know if any correction is needed.
Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Neha - πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

u can say dat some channels & some shows instead of Star & Humaari devraani !!
joliefille thumbnail
Jess dear i edited my post hope its ok.
n @parashu dear plz do it as fast as possible bz if they start winding it up ,then we loose our show .
i hate these cv s can't they do something for the show.😑
yoga23priya thumbnail
Jo me too agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ