Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

daksh chooses lipika over dimpy

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
today after reading the article about daksh ditching dimpy for his boss lipika i feel really bad since it should be the other way around since daksh doesn't care about anyone so dimpy should be the one punishing him. poor her she will have to go through the humiliation just because of daksh. sadly the problem doesn't end here it will lead to more trouble the fam friendship will be affected n also dhruv & ginny's relationship as well. as far as we know lipika she will annoy the fam n finally take daksh with her by giving him the greed of fame n money. i hope dimpy doesn't become heartless after this and still wait or look for the right guy she totally deserves better than the greedy daksh. wat you guys think & wat would you do if you were dimpy? for me i would slap daksh and cuss him out and then same for lipika who was trying to be all friendly but at the end lipika was preparing  for her wedding all along.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i agreee wit u ...dimpy deserves sum1 so much bettr...i cant believe a guy like dhaksh will hurt every1 for money...he so selfish..anyways lipika n dhaksh t=r much bettr if dis is dhaksh true colos..bith creeps deserve each other

i too agree dimpy shouldmarry sum1 so much better ...n is tym hav de entire ceremony de family way n not de dumb high class society party lolz...

jus hoping it s not dhruv she marries in de end...aftr dhrunni s touchiung scene yest i will not continue watching it...if she dimoy n dhruv get married
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar i am hating this twist...😡

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preeths609

ya i agreee wit u ...dimpy deserves sum1 so much bettr...i cant believe a guy like dhaksh will hurt every1 for money...he so selfish..anyways lipika n dhaksh t=r much bettr if dis is dhaksh true colos..bith creeps deserve each other

i too agree dimpy shouldmarry sum1 so much better ...n is tym hav de entire ceremony de family way n not de dumb high class society party lolz...

jus hoping it s not dhruv she marries in de end...aftr dhrunni s touchiung scene yest i will not continue watching it...if she dimoy n dhruv get married

agree with u at first i thought the same about daksh a normal nice guy who will stand up for himself if someone tried to push him around but he is the totally opposite n a complete loser who rely on his boss cum wife all the time.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as mentioned, just showed his true colours but honestly better to do it now than have an affair later.
he is a creep and acted like a gigolo and honestly they deserve each other as self centered individuals...
dimpy deserves way better and if the tripathis have any self respect they should look for other accomodations asap...maybe that is why they had showed rohits cousin in banglore and maybe he will step in...

she is too good for daksh and he will be the one kissing her feet begging her to take him back, which i am afraid she wil after lipika gets tired of her new lap dog in a few months...
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prernacda

as mentioned, just showed his true colours but honestly better to do it now than have an affair later.

he is a creep and acted like a gigolo and honestly they deserve each other as self centered individuals...
dimpy deserves way better and if the tripathis have any self respect they should look for other accomodations asap...maybe that is why they had showed rohits cousin in banglore and maybe he will step in...

she is too good for daksh and he will be the one kissing her feet begging her to take him back, which i am afraid she wil after lipika gets tired of her new lap dog in a few months...

lipika is soo leaving daksh even after their marriage since for lipika daksh is something she wants rather than love n hopefully creatives end daksh and dimpy track n focus on a new guy for dimpy. they should show daksh suffering for his mistakes n ask for forgiveness n thats it no love triangle between dimpy, daksh n lipika ever again. 
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ye i agree with you that how this twist will ruin the fam's friendship and i hate when friends get lost because of someone else's mistake... but im hoping that the families don't drift away and come to a common understanding because it was the sons fault... and im hating daksh i mean how can you do that.. just cause you want more money whats the point of getting that money when you have to hurt your loved ones... i hope dimpy understands and moves on cause she can do so much better and her dream man will come one day :D and then that daksh will realize his mistake.. im hating the twist but i feel that dimpy should not ruin her life by crying over that daksh she should definitely move on :D
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Daksh is so naive.. Lippy is using him and will ditch him, as soon as Daksh starts acting indifferent.. Dimpy deserves better... but wait! now, I think there will be a major break- up b/w 2 families and they may not approve ginny and dhruv relationship...
arpittamhane thumbnail
dont warry dimpi  ginni and dhrove handal it
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am feeling very bad for Dimpy but i think at the back of my mind i always feared the worst.Lipika will now make everyones life living hell.If she was very sweet in the starting she will now make sure she will show her might to all.She will ofcourse insult and humiliate her.Poor Dimpy.I hope she will be able to gather herself after all this and lead a life like before.Very shocking twist.