India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

daksh chooses lipika over dimpy

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
today after reading the article about daksh ditching dimpy for his boss lipika i feel really bad since it should be the other way around since daksh doesn't care about anyone so dimpy should be the one punishing him. poor her she will have to go through the humiliation just because of daksh. sadly the problem doesn't end here it will lead to more trouble the fam friendship will be affected n also dhruv & ginny's relationship as well. as far as we know lipika she will annoy the fam n finally take daksh with her by giving him the greed of fame n money. i hope dimpy doesn't become heartless after this and still wait or look for the right guy she totally deserves better than the greedy daksh. wat you guys think & wat would you do if you were dimpy? for me i would slap daksh and cuss him out and then same for lipika who was trying to be all friendly but at the end lipika was preparing  for her wedding all along.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaygandhimeera_lovesimidhillon89Blossom10shrutireddygr8tbpsgd3hhlGauri22Ann_92swtbaby.MohitzPari.nycsweetiewida

Ann_92 IF-Dazzler
Ann_92
Ann_92

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
ya i agreee wit u ...dimpy deserves sum1 so much bettr...i cant believe a guy like dhaksh will hurt every1 for money...he so selfish..anyways lipika n dhaksh t=r much bettr if dis is dhaksh true colos..bith creeps deserve each other

i too agree dimpy shouldmarry sum1 so much better ...n is tym hav de entire ceremony de family way n not de dumb high class society party lolz...

jus hoping it s not dhruv she marries in de end...aftr dhrunni s touchiung scene yest i will not continue watching it...if she dimoy n dhruv get married

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdanycsweetie

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

yaar i am hating this twist...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10ami_31

Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeths609

ya i agreee wit u ...dimpy deserves sum1 so much bettr...i cant believe a guy like dhaksh will hurt every1 for money...he so selfish..anyways lipika n dhaksh t=r much bettr if dis is dhaksh true colos..bith creeps deserve each other

i too agree dimpy shouldmarry sum1 so much better ...n is tym hav de entire ceremony de family way n not de dumb high class society party lolz...

jus hoping it s not dhruv she marries in de end...aftr dhrunni s touchiung scene yest i will not continue watching it...if she dimoy n dhruv get married

agree with u at first i thought the same about daksh a normal nice guy who will stand up for himself if someone tried to push him around but he is the totally opposite n a complete loser who rely on his boss cum wife all the time.
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
as mentioned, just showed his true colours but honestly better to do it now than have an affair later.
he is a creep and acted like a gigolo and honestly they deserve each other as self centered individuals...
dimpy deserves way better and if the tripathis have any self respect they should look for other accomodations asap...maybe that is why they had showed rohits cousin in banglore and maybe he will step in...

she is too good for daksh and he will be the one kissing her feet begging her to take him back, which i am afraid she wil after lipika gets tired of her new lap dog in a few months...
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

as mentioned, just showed his true colours but honestly better to do it now than have an affair later.
he is a creep and acted like a gigolo and honestly they deserve each other as self centered individuals...
dimpy deserves way better and if the tripathis have any self respect they should look for other accomodations asap...maybe that is why they had showed rohits cousin in banglore and maybe he will step in...

she is too good for daksh and he will be the one kissing her feet begging her to take him back, which i am afraid she wil after lipika gets tired of her new lap dog in a few months...

lipika is soo leaving daksh even after their marriage since for lipika daksh is something she wants rather than love n hopefully creatives end daksh and dimpy track n focus on a new guy for dimpy. they should show daksh suffering for his mistakes n ask for forgiveness n thats it no love triangle between dimpy, daksh n lipika ever again. 
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
ye i agree with you that how this twist will ruin the fam's friendship and i hate when friends get lost because of someone else's mistake... but im hoping that the families don't drift away and come to a common understanding because it was the sons fault... and im hating daksh i mean how can you do that.. just cause you want more money whats the point of getting that money when you have to hurt your loved ones... i hope dimpy understands and moves on cause she can do so much better and her dream man will come one day :D and then that daksh will realize his mistake.. im hating the twist but i feel that dimpy should not ruin her life by crying over that daksh she should definitely move on :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Daksh is so naive.. Lippy is using him and will ditch him, as soon as Daksh starts acting indifferent.. Dimpy deserves better... but wait! now, I think there will be a major break- up b/w 2 families and they may not approve ginny and dhruv relationship...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index