found new pic of arjun n jenny - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Woah .. when I first read the title I was confused! I was like which Jenny?
They know each other? OMG .. I love these two indvidually .. but they dont like bad as a pair😛
lolz.gyaan bataoing here as well... on whom to make a couple n whom not to...🥱...
nevertheless they look cute as i said-chahe bhai-bhehen hi ho,ya friends.which they are...😊
1 person out of the whole crowd says they look like sibling, the whole cute cute chants we all have been doing gets ignored 🤣
well-ab bhukto  that 1 person's karastani...🤣
even i will ignore the 'cute "chants abhi se...mujhe bura laga...😳
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

lol some people here if it was rati in that photo would u guys have called this a bro sis photo ???? no u will be commenting non stop on trying to make arti a couple :) like u ahve done in the past to their other photos.and why is that if there is ever a photo of arjun with some  other girl than rati  u make her his siter lol 
except it or not jun and jen make a great couple if they actually come together onscreen they will simply rock :) as they both are good looking adn are very talented actors and i belive the first thing to chemistery is friendship between the 2 actors :) maybe like juns and jennys :)

good for you but arjun and rati are made for each other and their chemistry is out of this world ! we have seen him with other actress but nothing special or adorable like arti!! 

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

lol some people here if it was rati in that photo would u guys have called this a bro sis photo ???? no u will be commenting non stop on trying to make arti a couple :) like u ahve done in the past to their other photos.and why is that if there is ever a photo of arjun with some  other girl than rati  u make her his siter lol 
except it or not jun and jen make a great couple if they actually come together onscreen they will simply rock :) as they both are good looking adn are very talented actors and i belive the first thing to chemistery is friendship between the 2 actors :) maybe like juns and jennys :)

yeahhh i do agree...they wud make a really cute pair...we have seen them in karthika too and on lkp !😳 they are comfy and friendly..they will make a good lookin pair surelyy...7 years ki friendhsip hai onscreen toh chemistry dikhegi hee easily...
Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago
Hmm when mejority of fans saying that they look cute than no body reacted but people easily react with 1-2 siblings comments, well arjun n jenniffer does look good no doubt n they have worked together before onscreen also so it will be nice to see them onscreen again why not , but onscreen chemistry cannot be created based on offscreen friendhip,? Arjun has worked with quite a few actresses onscreen but chemistry lacked big time with them but he is hugely popular for his chemistry with his costar rati only , no body can deny that. Btw looking at the arjun- jennifer pic, -anyone can say " Its a cute photo" :)Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing ..they look cute together... cuteEdited by dj_adnanss - 12 years ago
If they look like siblings doesnt mean they dont look good together,does it? everyone agrees that its a cute pic,so why drag Rati into this? :))
OMG my one comment created so much of wave here.mujhe ye sab dekhe hasi aarahi hai.it was just mine and some others pov.plz don't create any problems due 2 this one comment.