found new pic of arjun n jenny - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

well-ab bhukto  that 1 person's karastani...🤣
even i will ignore the 'cute "chants abhi se...mujhe bura laga...😳
could u please translate this 2 english🤔bcoz that 1 person is me.sorry just curious😕
sorry lol...it wasn't directed at u intentionally...😳i just joked.as u see-some had  a prob with u feeling they look like siblings thats y...chill..din't mean anything seriously...😃
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

sorry lol...it wasn't directed at u intentionally...😳i just joked.as u see-some had  a prob with u feeling they look like siblings thats y...chill..din't mean anything seriously...😃
no sweetheart don't feel bad.i just wanted 2 know the meaning😃
@Annie..oh yeah,i forgot..one is incomplete without the other..adhoore hum,adhoore tum,bin tumhare..lols..and as for the vids,i noticed they had tagged her :))

Anyways,jo bhi ho,siblings or not..the pic is cute..esp Arjun:D White long sleeves shirt looks great on him:))

About this karthika show,even i dont know yaar..sorry cant help..me only remember mjht..usme kuch help chahiye toh poochlena.hehe:D
@ Amy...lol...yes i agree they look cute together, and i wudnt mind seeing Arjun in a show wid her...ofcos thats my 2nd choice...lol , 1st to all knw... :)

Infact, it will be good change to see him opp sme1 who looks good and can ACT, unlike his last disaster... :)

awww...they look so cute.

but wht kind of hallabol is going here. some1 just said dat they look LIKE siblings.dat doent mean de r siblings. it was her point of view. uske liye itna bhashan zadane ki kya jarurat?😕 uffs... some people hv so much time. 😲
thanks for sharing🤗
They look amazing together!!
Originally posted by annie07

@ Amy...lol...yes i agree they look cute together, and i wudnt mind seeing Arjun in a show wid her...ofcos thats my 2nd choice...lol , 1st to all knw... :)

Infact, it will be good change to see him opp sme1 who looks good and can ACT, unlike his last disaster... :)

Lol...Annie...isnt your first choice the same as every ArTian's choice?? hehe...if it is, then i know it..hehe :)