--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by shelly_nair

My message to my mummy...

log kehate hai ki jab ek ladki Maa ban jaati hai tab hi usko apne maa ki sacrifices and love ke ehasas hote hai...

so mummy, now i understand clearly ur sacrifices. i donno whether i will ever be able to express my love to u. u wer always there for me (which i was unaware then and came to know later only) in my thicks and thins. u wer not only my mother, u wer my father, my guru...

I LOVE U MUMMY...

i'm really sorry for my arrogant behaviors, indifference... even after Papa's Demise u never let us feel like he is no more.. u r always there for me even after myself becoming independent, my marriage.

ur pouring all ur blessings and love on Bubbu and Ibbu as no one else could...

i always want u to be my mother...

such sweet msg shelly Embarrassedthat proof how much you love your mom!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank u Hinu.. yea.. after becoming a mother i really realize my mummy's sacrifices.. she had to sacrifice her desire, emotions, her ambitions... many things... for three of her kids ie: me, my bro n my sis... but i'm really feeling bad that i couldn't return anything to her...
awwwCryCry what a emoticons story  dear dont feel bad nd your mom is sooo soo lucky to have a doghter like you  because you are really sweet doghter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
My Message

Happy Mother's Day, I love you i hope you have fun. i love you so much. you are the best.you are the music in me. thank-you for being there for me i love you. happy mother's day mother. Did you know you are every thing to me, princess, king, mom, mother, brother, sister, you are every thing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU MAA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

My Message

Happy Mother's Day, I love you i hope you have fun. i love you so much. you are the best.you are the music in me. thank-you for being there for me i love you. happy mother's day mother. Did you know you are every thing to me, princess, king, mom, mother, brother, sister, you are every thing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU MAA

nyc message!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhubala_RKshelly_nair

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

My Message

aww juhi such sweet msg januCryCry
sweetfamily Groupbie
sweetfamily
sweetfamily

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
She wakes up early in the morning with a smile 
And she holds my head up high 
Don't you ever let anybody put you down 
Cos you are my little angel 

Then she makes something warm for me to drink 
Cos it's cold out there, she thinks 
Then she walks me to school, Yes I aint no fool 
 my Mom is amazing 

She makes me feel 
Like I can do anything 
and when she's with me 
there's no where else, I'd rather be… 

After School, she's waiting by the gate 
I'm so happy that I just can't wait 
To get home to tell her how my day went 
And eat the yummy food, only my Mom makes 

Then I wind her up cos I don't wanna bath 
And we run around the house with a laugh 
No matter what I say, she gets her way 
 my Mom is amazing 
sweetfamily Groupbie
sweetfamily
sweetfamily

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I fell pity for those who are left by their children  & r sheltered by some old age homes or some charity trusts.
so sad to see old ladies and men in old age homes..when i visited a old age home i felt to peace and happy being with them some of them cried seeing me and my friends i think they were missing their children and when i asked them about their children many said that their children are in abroad and just left them here...they come and visit them sometimes i say why visit them when they left their parents here to live or dieAngry ... when i got their blessings i felt the most happiest person in the world they were so adorable...i just wish children understand the importance ...as their blessings will help hem in both life and life after deathI fell pity for those who are left by their children  & r sheltered by some old age homes or some charity trusts.
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Yes!

Ok! 

So sad for them who don't have a mother!

Good thoughts!

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
happy mother's day 2 my IF darlingsEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index