Navya
Navya

Happy Mother's Day! (Page 3)

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Res... Will be back when i find d right words to pour my emos out...

Luv ya mummy... Now, earlier nd forever...

oK! will be waiting to hear about your mom!

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 07 May 2011 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhubala_RK

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

ok my janu pari i well waiting for you msg love you and mom ko wish karna mere thrafe se Embarrassed
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

ok my janu pari i well waiting for you msg love you and mom ko wish karna mere thrafe se Embarrassed

For my side also and say that you son have wished u!( i think you don't have problem to make her call me son)

Madhubala_RK

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

My message to my mummy...

log kehate hai ki jab ek ladki Maa ban jaati hai tab hi usko apne maa ki sacrifices and love ke ehasas hote hai...

so mummy, now i understand clearly ur sacrifices. i donno whether i will ever be able to express my love to u. u wer always there for me (which i was unaware then and came to know later only) in my thicks and thins. u wer not only my mother, u wer my father, my guru...

I LOVE U MUMMY...

i'm really sorry for my arrogant behaviors, indifference... even after Papa's Demise u never let us feel like he is no more.. u r always there for me even after myself becoming independent, my marriage.

ur pouring all ur blessings and love on Bubbu and Ibbu as no one else could...

i always want u to be my mother...

such sweet msg shelly Embarrassedthat proof how much you love your mom!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shelly_nair

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

log kehate hai ki jab ek ladki Maa ban jaati hai tab hi usko apne maa ki sacrifices and love ke ehasas hote hai...

so mummy, now i understand clearly ur sacrifices. i donno whether i will ever be able to express my love to u. u wer always there for me (which i was unaware then and came to know later only) in my thicks and thins. u wer not only my mother, u wer my father, my guru...

I LOVE U MUMMY...

i'm really sorry for my arrogant behaviors, indifference... even after Papa's Demise u never let us feel like he is no more.. u r always there for me even after myself becoming independent, my marriage.

such sweet msg shelly Embarrassedthat proof how much you love your mom!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Agree with you kmh24ever!

shelly_nair

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

My message...

Mom...U r the best thing that had ever happened to be...U r divine..U r eternal... I am elated that i got a mom like u...Right from giving me birth and bringing me up..U have done an awesome job. But, some times and many times I hurted u in either ways...From my birth, where i gave physical pain to u and till now, there have been times where I have given u pain and was not upto the mark as u expectd...
I am sorry mom..If there are any laps on my part as ur daughter...

Today, In front of every one, I apologise for every mistake i made and thank u for everything u have done...

I love u amma...Embarrassed

Happy Mother's day..

P.S: Happy Mothers day to every one...
awwwCryCryCry what a sweet msg hakki wowww you are such sweetheart hakki your mom is so lucky to have a doghter like you because you are angel for your mom love you and wish your mom happy mother dayEmbarrassedby meEmbarrassed

Edited by kmh24ever - 07 May 2011 at 4:24am

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

I LOVE U MUMMY...

Thank u Hinu.. yea.. after becoming a mother i really realize my mummy's sacrifices.. she had to sacrifice her desire, emotions, her ambitions... many things... for three of her kids ie: me, my bro n my sis... but i'm really feeling bad that i couldn't return anything to her...
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

I LOVE U MUMMY...

Agree with you kmh24ever!

thanks a lot @ AbhiyaFan_Qusim, sorry dude i donno ur name...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index