Happy Mother's Day! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kmh24ever

such sweet msg shelly 😳that proof how much you love your mom!😳😳

Thank u Hinu.. yea.. after becoming a mother i really realize my mummy's sacrifices.. she had to sacrifice her desire, emotions, her ambitions... many things... for three of her kids ie: me, my bro n my sis... but i'm really feeling bad that i couldn't return anything to her...
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Agree with you kmh24ever!

thanks a lot @ AbhiyaFan_Qusim, sorry dude i donno ur name...
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Thank u Hinu.. yea.. after becoming a mother i really realize my mummy's sacrifices.. she had to sacrifice her desire, emotions, her ambitions... many things... for three of her kids ie: me, my bro n my sis... but i'm really feeling bad that i couldn't return anything to her...
awww😭😭 what a emoticons story  dear dont feel bad nd your mom is sooo soo lucky to have a doghter like you  because you are really sweet doghter
My Message

Happy Mother's Day, I love you i hope you have fun. i love you so much. you are the best.you are the music in me. thank-you for being there for me i love you. happy mother's day mother. Did you know you are every thing to me, princess, king, mom, mother, brother, sister, you are every thing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU MAA

Originally posted by Love_Anant

My Message

Happy Mother's Day, I love you i hope you have fun. i love you so much. you are the best.you are the music in me. thank-you for being there for me i love you. happy mother's day mother. Did you know you are every thing to me, princess, king, mom, mother, brother, sister, you are every thing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU MAA

nyc message!

Originally posted by Love_Anant

My Message

aww juhi such sweet msg janu😭😭
She wakes up early in the morning with a smile 
And she holds my head up high 
Don't you ever let anybody put you down 
Cos you are my little angel 

Then she makes something warm for me to drink 
Cos it's cold out there, she thinks 
Then she walks me to school, Yes I aint no fool 
 my Mom is amazing 

She makes me feel 
Like I can do anything 
and when she's with me 
there's no where else, I'd rather be… 

After School, she's waiting by the gate 
I'm so happy that I just can't wait 
To get home to tell her how my day went 
And eat the yummy food, only my Mom makes 

Then I wind her up cos I don't wanna bath 
And we run around the house with a laugh 
No matter what I say, she gets her way 
 my Mom is amazing 
I fell pity for those who are left by their children  & r sheltered by some old age homes or some charity trusts.
so sad to see old ladies and men in old age homes..when i visited a old age home i felt to peace and happy being with them some of them cried seeing me and my friends i think they were missing their children and when i asked them about their children many said that their children are in abroad and just left them here...they come and visit them sometimes i say why visit them when they left their parents here to live or die😡 ... when i got their blessings i felt the most happiest person in the world they were so adorable...i just wish children understand the importance ...as their blessings will help hem in both life and life after deathI fell pity for those who are left by their children  & r sheltered by some old age homes or some charity trusts.

Yes!

Ok! 

So sad for them who don't have a mother!

Good thoughts!

happy mother's day 2 my IF darlings😳