Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think today arnab will heel chand's wound and sleep nxt to him..just as abhay did to piya..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@anurag: OMG..you're so besharam! πŸ€£ shouldn't it be other way around though? πŸ˜³ chalo koi baat nahi as long as ChandAb land up together. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

@Dr.Zombie: Lollz..chaTa and woh kya kehte hai...abhay: yeh mere dialogues hai..superb dude! β­οΈ πŸ€£
MR.KooL thumbnail
Aaj toh zaroor iss forum mein baar ajayegi...
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
you know yaar its Kekta maata's show n most importantly CVs have partial amnesia...pata nahi kaha kaha se couple le aate hain n kab kisko kiske pichhe lagate hain! OMG! now a days it has bcum a hard task to find outt actual couple kaun hai🀣...dunno CVs ko ye ideas achhe lage n they will rename PKYEK as Pyar ki most jumbled n funny kahaaniπŸ˜•
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

you know yaar its Kekta maata's show n most importantly CVs have partial amnesia...pata nahi kaha kaha se couple le aate hain n kab kisko kiske pichhe lagate hain! OMG! now a days it has bcum a hard task to find outt actual couple kaun hai🀣...dunno CVs ko ye ideas achhe lage n they will rename PKYEK as Pyar ki most jumbled n funny kahaaniπŸ˜•

Seriously..they've made Haseena and Chand look so jawaan and glamorous ki woh kisi ke bhi saath hook-up ho sakte hai.. πŸ˜†aur kabir-misha ko abhi tak single choda hai... πŸ˜† Why bring so many characters into the show(Superiors, Shankar-Shaurya, Shanaya ma'am) if you can't provide romance for everyone? Koi na koi jodi to ban hi jaayegi..yeh CV's bhi na. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Yeh toh sooruwat hain,a time will come when we will have to think akhir ye love story hain kisski...
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Seriously..they've made Haseena and Chand look so jawaan and glamorous ki woh kisi ke bhi saath hook-up ho sakte hai.. πŸ˜†aur kabir-misha ko abhi tak single choda hai... πŸ˜† Why bring so many characters into the show(Superiors, Shankar-Shaurya, Shanaya ma'am) if you can't provide romance for everyone? Koi na koi jodi to ban hi jaayegi..yeh CV's bhi na. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

Exactly...the CVs are too much...they cud hav given Kabir-Misha a jane tu...angle...bt no...ek gay ko daal diya, then a dumbo counsellor...they made kabir to run after Pia, flirt with Shanaya, who happnd to be his teachr...no wonder ek din Kekta herself enter karle show mein n make Sid-Abhay-Kabir-Chand-Arnab-Angad etc to fall for her...n the show will turn Kekta ki pyaar ki kahani...
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Yeh toh sooruwat hain,a time will come when we will have to think akhir ye love story hain kisski...

But this episode will competely belong to Abhiya..unless they fulfill our wishes and show us KabEena bike ride that is.  πŸ˜†I'll ask someone to make avis of both scenes for me...🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Exactly...the CVs are too much...they cud hav given Kabir-Misha a jane tu...angle...bt no...ek gay ko daal diya, then a dumbo counsellor...they made kabir to run after Pia, flirt with Shanaya, who happnd to be his teachr...no wonder ek din Kekta herself enter karle show mein n make Sid-Abhay-Kabir-Chand-Arnab-Angad etc to fall for her...n the show will turn Kekta ki pyaar ki kahani...

Yeah dude, I mean Kabir just 'hangs around' nowadays..okay, so his primary purpose was to be piya's ex-bf, πŸ˜† lekin considering how handsome and popular he is πŸ˜³ CV's should have thought twice before reducing him to a sidey...😑  I mean couldn't they give a sub-plot to this character if they can give a sub-plot to every little dobriyal family drama. πŸ˜† I think MishKa is a great couple..and even if they hook up with T or superiors I don't mind...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
MR.KooL thumbnail
I think iss maha episode mein sab kuch hoga...pehle Chandab ki akhoon ki gustakhiyaan... kabeena ka bike romance...