Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Will Nakusha fall for Dutta or Diggu

arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you think nakusha will fall for Diggu the new man or Dutta. But in my oipnion she will not fall for Deegu but she will fall for Dutta only lastly when dutta will come in front of her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think ltl ki sadma pict jese story hai. jab dutta i hope mishal wapas ayega to naku thik ho jayegi aur jab wo wapas dutta ke sath jayegi to digu pagal ho jayega jese kamal hasan hua tha jab shridevi chali gayi thi. ur opinion?

Edited by sonam604 - 12 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why did you include dutta's name in the question? Naku is already in love with dutta and is married to him. No doubt/questions on that. I guess you mean will she fall for digu. I'm not sure anymore, what the CVs will do. I think we will know this, when digu will find out about dutta.
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arcghan

Do you think nakusha will fall for Diggu the new man or Dutta. But in my oipnion she will not fall for Deegu but she will fall for Dutta only lastly when dutta will come in front of her 

madam, dutta/ MR aayega hi nahi to is topic ka matlab hi kya?
For LCL- Diggu is the new man in the naku's life? 
who cares now. 
dranu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet24

madam, dutta/ MR aayega hi nahi to is topic ka matlab hi kya?
For LCL- Diggu is the new man in the naku's life? 
who cares now. 

And somebody told me as i am not watching the show k baat baat mein nakku diggu ko ja kar chipak jaati hai [i apologize for using substandard language]  in that case toh story will move that way only...k diigu is the new man ...

wud they have shown so much closness of nakku with dutta what v waited for madly...it wud have been a treat to our eyes ...our hard luck...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
who cares but

guys itna toh show ghir chuka aur kitna girana chate hai😆

for me i don't think so but diggu might fall for her or might he just want to protect from danger like kala and wanna help her by finding about her family