Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .sb.

If Suhana really does this..then Ishaan will be on Sheema di's shoesπŸ˜†he will be matha thekoing the way he did with the pathhar yesterdayπŸ˜†

wah Bhai Wah!! Shounak kiya baat kahee. I still couldnt get over that , the whole SET UP of the ROAD was too STAGED !!!!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

wah Bhai Wah!! Shounak kiya baat kahee. I still couldnt get over that , the whole SET UP of the ROAD was too STAGED !!!!

Yes One Moment road was clear and next moment Magically Stone apear on the road for Ishaan to do the matha Taking and take blessing to loose memory... πŸ€’ How convenient that Stone appear there and in that precisize moment... Aur kya Solid Fly kiya tha. Aisa toh James Bond hi fly nahi karta...
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh god...sheemadi,renu...aisa sab dikhane wale hain...the kashyaps not telling ishaan that he is married and all...wah...what an innovative way of getting his memory back...not telling him about his lost memories πŸ˜†... jis doctor ne ye ilaaj bataya use toh award dena chahiye...i hope they atleast change this part...it cant get more silly than this...pata nai aur kya kya dekhna padega..ab toh side tracks bhi filmy ho rahe hain...kya dekhein aur kya forward karein πŸ˜†...god bless us!!!

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radpat25

Oh god...sheemadi,renu...aisa sab dikhane wale hain...the kashyaps not telling ishaan that he is married and all...wah...what an innovative way of getting his memory back...not telling him about his lost memories πŸ˜†... jis doctor ne ye ilaaj bataya use toh award dena chahiye...i hope they atleast change this part...it cant get more silly than this...pata nai aur kya kya dekhna padega..ab toh side tracks bhi filmy ho rahe hain...kya dekhein aur kya forward karein πŸ˜†...god bless us!!!

Radhika, we should get ready for Dr.shetty part 2πŸ˜†
(bhagwan hume iss doctor ko jhalane ki sakti deπŸ˜‰)
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Look at the bright side  a new FRESH BAKRA would be provided to make FF!!!! we are always fascinated by SGP doctors, the only KAAM ka doctor was the one who came to do house visit for Dada Ji!!!!!

Originally posted by: radpat25

I guess ab dekhne ke liye sirf advertisements hi bachega!!🀣🀣🀣🀣
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

I guess ab dekhne ke liye sirf advertisements hi bachega!!🀣

it would be nice if that shetty advertisment can come on SP while SGP is running. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If they show liek Suhana making Ishaan remember her by doing the boltungunj thingi it will be interesting to watch!! :D
CrazyFarzina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no..i don't like that track.i had seen sgps bangla version obs in star jalsa.in obs that track was being continuing in a long time.it was a very very bad track.plz i hope that in sgp that memory ..track will be showed in a different way not like obs.in obs when ishaan regained his memory than obs was ended.oh no ..sgp is the best serial than any other serial in the star plus.so how can it'll be finished in a short time(early)?i wish may this it more than 1000 episodes.sgps sushaans jodi is far far better than obs lalita-ishaans jodi.plz i & all of the fans of sgps r hoping that that track will be ended very very .. Soon in a different way not like its bangla version obs.i don't want to see suhanas crying face&loneliness.sushaans jodi is the most cuties & best jodi.im a big fan of ragini,jay&badi maa.im only watching sgp to see them. we want to see sushaans romance&masti not sadness.plz...Edited by Farzina - 12 years ago
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farzina

Oh no..i don't like that track.i had seen sgps bangla version obs in star jalsa.in obs that track was being continuing in a long time.it was a very very bad track.plz i hope that in sgp that memory ..track will be showed in a different way not like obs.in obs when ishaan regained his memory than obs was ended.oh no ..sgp is the best serial than any other serial in the star plus.so how can it'll be finished in a short time(early)?i wish may this it more than 1000 episodes.sgps sushaans jodi is far far better than obs lalita-ishaans jodi.plz i & all of the fans of sgps r hoping that that track will be ended very very .. Soon in a different way not like its bangla version obs.i don't want to see suhanas crying face&loneliness.sushaans jodi is the most cuties & best jodi.im a big fan of ragini,jay&badi maa.im only watching sgp to see them. we want to see sushaans romance&masti not sadness.plz...

Even in real life when life seems so smooth that it appears like a film and all of a sudden everything starts to get junked so much that we start wondering whether its the same life that we lived before.As the CV's have decided to go with the track, let us just hope that they show it in a better way. 

We need comedy but only at the right moment and in right flavour. We also need emotional talks of SuShaan  which is rooted to the storyline. Before the Sushaan confession, their scenes always added to the storyline. We could always see the story's advance in their bedroom talks. Even the smallest thing like meethi's fancy dress competiton or suhana's roti making was lined well into the story... Hope everything in new track too will be in same colorful and integral and unique way as it was on those days.